[Request] Idle Pins
Looking for Derium h4x
Idle Pins
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Incremental Management

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Idle Pins

Looking for Derium h4x
Last Updated: 03/09/2022 14:23

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Play thousands of free web and mobile games! Discover the best shooters, role playing games, MMO, CCG, tower defense, action games and more!
Idle Pins Posted on: 12/28/2019 4:17pm
Quote Post

Using the information already posted in the database I was able to find Crysblood (Double*1) but I have been unable to find or locate Derium, I am beginning to think it's hosted server-side and if that's the case, I would like a confirmation. Please and Thank you. ^_^ Here is the link to the game.

https://www.kongregate.com/games/Arkshija/idle-pins

RE: Idle Pins Posted on: 12/28/2019 8:20pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

I managed to find derium via the unknown initial value, decrease by 50 on each present purchase, but it's essentially an encrypted value.  You'll wind up with 4 different values and changing ANY of them will immediately crash the game.

Essentially, other than the xmas present thing, there's nothing in game that's derium specific.  Just give yourself a few billion crysblood (wtf kinda name) and spin your shit till you get all S/S+.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Idle Pins Posted on: 12/28/2019 9:03pm
Quote Post

Alrighty. Thanks. ^_^ I figured it was something like that, these numbers USUALLY give themselves up easier than this damn Derium. 

PS: Agreed, what kinda fuckin name is Crysblood?

RE: Idle Pins Posted on: 02/11/2020 4:57am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info

Ugh, now he's added a derium premium shop.  From digging around, it looks like it's all server sided.

Everything in season pass is easier to get at.  It's all double, just look for your total earned amount and throw a bunch of 9's in there.  On next season, you'll wind up with negative amounts.

I currently have over -2,000,000,000 Free SP from unlocking everything.  No idea until next season on the PS value. :P

RE: Idle Pins Posted on: 02/20/2020 1:31am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info

Anyone have any luck with the valentine's day event?

Update: Use unknown initial scan, adjust on value increase/decrease as applicable.  Once found, freeze it.  Make sure you have the unlocks that let you change from one to another, then go nuts!

RE: Idle Pins Posted on: 02/20/2020 7:32pm
Quote Post

Can you elaborate. What value type do you search for (4bytes, double, what)? Which chocolate do you search for?

RE: Idle Pins Posted on: 02/21/2020 12:15pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info

I think it may have been 4bytes, but it's probably safe to just run ALL.

I was using the middle chocolate (the graham cracker looking thing), and just adding/removing using the upgrades that let you convert from one type to another.  After that, it took all of a couple minutes to buy everything.

Essentially, get it down to a single value and just freeze it.  Translate up for a while, unfreeze, then go back down to make your numbers huge.  Re-freeze, rinse and repeat.

RE: Idle Pins Posted on: 02/24/2020 5:17pm
Quote Post

Can someone help me with getting this setup? No matter what I do, the hack isn't working. I'm using the newest version of cheat engine and am on firefox.

RE: Idle Pins Posted on: 02/24/2020 10:28pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info
Johnkt93 Posted on: 02/24/2020 5:17pm

Can someone help me with getting this setup? No matter what I do, the hack isn't working. I'm using the newest version of cheat engine and am on firefox.

Did you select the correct process?  There'll be a few FF processes.  Pick the one using an insane amount of CPU

RE: Idle Pins Posted on: 02/27/2020 7:41am
Quote Post

Hi all, can you guys help me out what am i doing wrong?

I try to CE the game running on chrome.
In chrome task manager there is a subframe for the game, which use the most memory f.e. id:2968,
then i go and calculate the hex value: B98.

I attach CE to the chrome process 00000B98-chrome.exe (if i am not wrong in this one)

I saw in Hack tab, that cells value are double*1. but for more safety i run the first scan with
Scan type: Exact value
Value type: All

In exact value I write f.e: 127*1, i got 27k results
Now I add some cells to some pins, and scan again f.e: 119*1 and then the result is 0.

Am I doing it wrong? Can someone give me some advice? Thanks in advance!

RE: Idle Pins Posted on: 02/27/2020 10:12am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info

Yup, you need to look for the number of cells you have assigned to a single pin, not your total.  You won't be able to change the total as it's a calculated value.  Essentially, add 10 to a pin, search for double 10.  Add 10 more, search for 20.  You'll wind up with 2 values.  Set those to 9999999 for a few seconds and you'll have yourself a pin with levels into the thousands.  Then, click MAX and hit minus on that pin to stop the levels from going too high.

Basically, get them all to just above L100 so you can tune them all :D

RE: Idle Pins Posted on: 02/27/2020 10:28am
Quote Post

Thank you very much it worked, my logic was flawed :)

Any advice for valentines event chocolates?

I did it with unknown initial value, and some increase, some decrease, and end up about 8 variable, that didn't make me any sense as i changed the show type, not near my chocolate waffle count.

PS: I have the upgrade/downgrade function unlocked

Thanks in advance :)

Update: somehow i managed to make it work, i narrowed down to 15 addresses, added them to address list, click all to Active and boom the white chocolate is suddenly 10m pieces... hmmm after some exchange and watch the values in CE, i adjusted some decimal commas, and endless manual clicking on exchange :)

RE: Idle Pins Posted on: 02/28/2020 11:58am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info

The valentine's day stuff isn't the actual value.  It's some crazy BS number, but it works.

RE: Idle Pins Posted on: 03/04/2020 4:08am
Quote Post
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 02/24/2020 10:28pm
Johnkt93 Posted on: 02/24/2020 5:17pm

Did you select the correct process?  There'll be a few FF processes.  Pick the one using an insane amount of CPU

I am certain i am choosing the correct process based on the pid but when i go to change crysblood nothing seems to work. Maybe i'm doing it wrong.

RE: Idle Pins Posted on: 03/04/2020 6:21am
Quote Post

Sometimes the one using the most cpu is not the correct one.

I close everything then open chrome (or firefox) and go the game.
Search for the process then test if it's the correct one.
Auto collect amount is easiest for me.
Once I have verified it is correct, I search Crysblood using Value Between, type Double.