New Users: Read This FAQ/CHEAT ENGINE TUTORIAL
Learn how to use cheat engine and how to hack a game.

Thank you!!! :D

Excellent guide!
I'm trying to learn some CE shenanigans for 8 ball pool as I feel it would be better to learn myself then have to wait for someone else.
Only problem is, I'm not sure what option would apply to that game as it uses multiple lines to show where to ball is going to go etc. (my goal is to make the line bigger so its easier to pot) and as that isn't exactly a number, so I was wondering what way I would go to try and work out the values i need to edit.
I know this post is old but people seem to still be pretty active on it and any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Nice guide.yes

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper!! now i can learn ce :)

Gibbzee Posted on: 05/07/2015 1:29pm

Excellent guide!
I'm trying to learn some CE shenanigans for 8 ball pool as I feel it would be better to learn myself then have to wait for someone else.
Only problem is, I'm not sure what option would apply to that game as it uses multiple lines to show where to ball is going to go etc. (my goal is to make the line bigger so its easier to pot) and as that isn't exactly a number, so I was wondering what way I would go to try and work out the values i need to edit.
I know this post is old but people seem to still be pretty active on it and any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

You might have better luck going for score hacks, the size of the line will likely be stored as some sort of graphic and not dependent on a value.

Excellent tutorial, thanks

Thanks a million new to the site really helpful bud :)

Shenanigann

Good guide. Easy to read and follow. Thank you guys

Thank you zhaoli! This is what i've been looking for months; Now it's right here!!!

hongking Posted on: 05/11/2015 6:25pm
Gibbzee Posted on: 05/07/2015 1:29pm

Excellent guide!

You might have better luck going for score hacks, the size of the line will likely be stored as some sort of graphic and not dependent on a value.

Maybe, I haven't looked at the code of the pool game so I couldn't tell you, but check out the line aim hack for Gravitee 2. Same exact principle. Just extends the "this is where your ball is going" line to much much longer, all by changing one pushbyte (if memory serves.)

This post is like the 101 of all frash game hacks. Thanks! +1 Karma.

Give me all your booty...Argh!

Thanks dude:)

Thanks for the guide!

very nice post.. thank youu

Great tutotial for a newbie like me.