New Users: Read This FAQ/CHEAT ENGINE TUTORIAL
Learn how to use cheat engine and how to hack a game.
cum here
No talking about TDP in chat either as no one is willing to help.

just redirect them to http://www.forceprojectx.com/services/t ... tle-cheats

Quote from: "VxD"
BAN HAMMER TIME!

NO TALKING ABOUT TDP!
can we do it in pm's? cuz chat talk for tdp4 is kinda the only solution left excluding pm's and other IM programs
EDIT: the link you have posted on your last cooment is kinda has the disability to hack
cum here
PM's are allowed as it is a PM, they can be used for anything.

LoL, Your Funny
just a quick question. i understand the whole cheat engine thing but im interested in the whole .sol editing.
i have seen thousands of posts with .sol files but i have yet to find a tutorial. could someone please point me in the right direction?

BTW thanx for all you guys hard work in helping us out. this site has been invaluable for more then just kongregate.
Quote from: "kodiak"
just a quick question. i understand the whole cheat engine thing but im interested in the whole .sol editing.
i have seen thousands of posts with .sol files but i have yet to find a tutorial. could someone please point me in the right direction?
.sol editing
.sol FAQ

.sol editors
Minerva
Sol Editor
Flash-Based Sol Editor/Viewer
AS3 SOL-File Editor
Lol, thanks. Even though i've learn't most of this at CheatEngine.Org, this has helped alot to confirm what I am actually supposed to click. Thanks again. (broken image removed)
For the link to the guide on hacking AoB's, I have a question on the "SoThink" download requirement:
Which file do I download, or do I just go with all of them? There are many files and I don't want to have to keep ALL that software on my computer for just one game!
Quote from: "gore"
any cheats for tdp4

Head to THIS URL to get what you need. Next time, please spend a few minutes perusing the thread before you post something that has already been covered... especially when one of the posts contains giant red text that threatens ban action specifically for talking about TDP.
Umm would it be illegal to hack the points instead of badges i mean u already hacked the badges that give the points so couldnt u ban the points ? FYI im new to hacking and this is a verry searous question.
cum here
hacking points would require hacking the kongregate servers which would be very difficult even for the elite of this forum as this forum is mainly for hacking Flash. and hacking into someone's server is illegal, without their consent. so that would be a no.

TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
Quote from: "killer900"
Umm would it be illegal to hack the points instead of badges i mean u already hacked the badges that give the points so couldnt u ban the points ? FYI im new to hacking and this is a verry searous question.

He's being totally serial here VxD! TOTALLY FUCKING SERIAL!!! MAN BEAR PIG IS REAL! RAWR!

n00bs...

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Quick question, where can I find pkedpker's AOB guide? The link just takes me to the index. =o
cum here
Quick question, where can I find pkedpker's AOB guide? The link just takes me to the index. =o
http://www.flashcheats.org/forum/index.php?topic=303.0 changed link

Sorry for Necro, but this seems relevant.

Is it only me or do you now have to target some process called flashplayerplugin_[somenumbers].exe
instead of plugin container.exe for firefox?

cum here
Sorry for Necro, but this seems relevant.

Is it only me or do you now have to target some process called flashplayerplugin_[somenumbers].exe
instead of plugin container.exe for firefox?
It depends on what version of Firefox and Flash you have:
  • If it doesn't have plugin-container but there is flashplayerplugin, then it's the flashplayerplugin
  • If there's both (unlikely? idk?) then it's the flashplayerplugin
  • If there's neither then it's firefox.exe (broken image removed)