New Users: Read This FAQ/CHEAT ENGINE TUTORIAL
Learn how to use cheat engine and how to hack a game.

If you are looking for what process to attach to for google chrome, chrome will give it to ya.
click on the the info icon and click view background pages.   then a window will pop up and look for
plugin:shockwave-flash and use the process id.

windows users may have Tools->Task Manager 
instead of  view back ground pages.

also may have to configure the pop up to show process id.

Thank you for the original guide, the links to the other resources and also how to find out which Chrome process to work on - until now I would just try them all (with some informed guessing) until I got the relevant AoB popping-up.

Isolated

Great tutorial. Helped me understand the basics . Thanks bro

"If the world hasn't ended already, I'll pitch in to keep it spinning a little longer."

thanks

Can someone link me to an AoBs tutorial? I watch a lot of videos but they put random numbers and i am confuse =p

xYummYx Posted on: 12/26/2013 12:03am

Can someone link me to an AoBs tutorial? I watch a lot of videos but they put random numbers and i am confuse =p

Seen this one?: http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=4657809&sid=7aec08e6f9345b60fa11d3736c9c7835

Was the first result on Google. >_>

Ty for this guide

jqCDdZ2.gif

touchmeslovv Posted on: 12/26/2013 4:26pm

Ty for this guide

Lemme know if you get stuck somewhere and I'll try to help where I can. I certainly wouldn't paint myself an advanced AOB-er, but I know my way around a Sothink or two.

Sorry, I am trying to do it in CE w/o SoThink. I was trying to get an AoBs from Valthirian Arc 2 but there are 3 codes so I do not know what to do there =p

TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
xYummYx Posted on: 12/27/2013 2:46am

I am trying to do it in CE w/o SoThink.

Well, there's your problem right there. :tongue:

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

thank for this guide

Thanks a bunch for the guide.

I'm interested in learning how to make AoB hacks, but the link in the first post doesn't seem to be working, does anyone know of a reliable guide (I'd rather something well explained, googling doesn't seem to give too good results)

disgruntled old man
dragulldrakan Posted on: 01/21/2014 4:46pm

I'm interested in learning how to make AoB hacks, but the link in the first post doesn't seem to be working, does anyone know of a reliable guide (I'd rather something well explained, googling doesn't seem to give too good results)

The links should be working now. Happy hacking.

If you run into any issues just hop in the chat. Hopefully someone will be on that can help you out. We don't mind helping out people that are actually trying to learn!

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!

Thanks!