Anti-Idle: The Game
-migrated-
Anti-Idle: The Game 8.0 / 10
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Adventure Idle Pixel RPG Upgrades

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Game Reviews
Title Member Timestamp Overall Score
An anti-idle game with too much to do 06/10/2013 7
Very, very good idle/clicker game 02/13/2015 9

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 05/01/2020 23:45

Please, help, item hack
Last Updated: 03/26/2015 02:39

Anti Idle "Explosion Update"

-migrated-
Last Updated: 02/20/2014 20:48

-migrated-
Last Updated: 12/06/2010 17:56

Idle Hands

Purchase the Battle Arena in the Feature Shop

Game Dscription
In Anti-Idle: The Game, you don't gain money automatically unless you turn Idle Mode on. Well, actually you do at a later point. Gain some EXP, level up. Unlock many awesome features. Earn over 500 achievements. Climb the leaderboards. Brag to many friends, and even people you don't know. THIS IS NOT A MULTIPLAYER GAME. As many people requested a chat room for this game, I changed the game category to Multiplayer. You can switch to regular chat at any time. Please do not let this affect your rating for this game.
Re: Anti-Idle: The Game Posted on: 05/17/2010 3:44pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Zirak"
Quote from: "Tukkun"
What's with all of the AoB's? You can just .sol Edit the game for whatever you want.

Just to let you know, I never update anti-cheat, so it's YOUR cheat engine being anti-updated, not my anti-cheat updated. But there always seems to be a way to hack.

An easier way doesn't mean not doing the hard, better way.

Whenever you update the game, the code updates. Doesn't matter if you update anti-cheat or not.

I know, it was more like a joke, lol.
Anyway, I'm here to inform that there are gonna be a few big updates for you guys to... hack, so have fun.

... Any hacks for Upgrade Points in the Battle Arena and Red Coins yet? Just wondering, I'm not trying to patch it or anything (broken image removed)
Re: Anti-Idle: The Game Posted on: 05/17/2010 8:20pm
Quote Post
ya dude x8 for pixels
Re: Anti-Idle: The Game Posted on: 05/19/2010 3:06pm
Quote Post
x8 for money,green coins,pixels...
for exp just buy the instant full bar thingy with green coins
Re: Anti-Idle: The Game Posted on: 07/06/2010 5:19am
Quote Post
kso this is pissing me off a bit.
How can you find the addresses for green coins,money,pixels etc.
i search for their val*8 as a 4 byte and sometimes i get addresses and other times i dont.
none of the addresses are ever the right ones.

im using CE 5.6.1 and chrome/firefox

~thanks
Re: Anti-Idle: The Game Posted on: 07/06/2010 8:49am
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "jms_gears1"
kso this is pissing me off a bit.
How can you find the addresses for green coins,money,pixels etc.
i search for their val*8 as a 4 byte and sometimes i get addresses and other times i dont.
none of the addresses are ever the right ones.

im using CE 5.6.1 and chrome/firefox

~thanks
I'm tired of asking this, but did you always select the process "plugin-container.exe" in firefox? In Chrome, there is not such a problem, but if you use Firefox, you have to select that process instead of "firefox.exe".

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Anti-Idle: The Game Posted on: 09/29/2010 1:54pm
Quote Post
For some reason, I can't get any of these AoBs to work.
I don't think I'm putting in the wrong numbers, I think it's just because I'm not hacking Anti Idle.
I use Cheat engine w/ FireFox so I go to windows list and select FireFox w/ Anti Idle open, then I input codes.
Is this how y'all are doing it?
Re: Anti-Idle: The Game Posted on: 09/29/2010 4:27pm
Quote Post

(broken image removed)

''phreneticus wrote:
I'm tired of asking this, but did you always select the process "plugin-container.exe" in firefox? In Chrome, there is not such a problem, but if you use Firefox, you have to select that process instead of "firefox.exe".

HE SAID IT IN THE POST ABOVE!

*self destruct*
*re construct*
You go to Process list and choose plugin-container.exe when using firefox
*self destruct again*
Re: Anti-Idle: The Game Posted on: 10/01/2010 7:49pm
Quote Post
I'm new to this but I read the sticky and managed to change my money, but the max amount I can get by changing the address value seems to be 200m. If I try to make it higher, it shows 999,999,999,999 but then the game crashes and my money resets to 0.
I'm obviously doing something wrong and it'd be great if someone could point me in the right direction.

Thanks.

EDIT: It's actually not 200m but around 250m which I guess is limited by the max number you can put in a 4byte variable. Still don't know how to make it higher.
Re: Anti-Idle: The Game Posted on: 10/06/2010 2:44am
Quote Post
Why the hell would you even need to make it higher? What more could you possible buy?
Re: Anti-Idle: The Game Posted on: 10/06/2010 6:14am
Quote Post
Quote from: "pierre23"
I'm new to this but I read the sticky and managed to change my money, but the max amount I can get by changing the address value seems to be 200m. If I try to make it higher, it shows 999,999,999,999 but then the game crashes and my money resets to 0.
I'm obviously doing something wrong and it'd be great if someone could point me in the right direction.

Thanks.

EDIT: It's actually not 200m but around 250m which I guess is limited by the max number you can put in a 4byte variable. Still don't know how to make it higher.

Edit your .sol and you can get as much as you like. You can hack levels, exp, coins, pixels, button pushes anything you want. Simple
Re: Anti-Idle: The Game Posted on: 10/11/2010 2:03am
Quote Post
...really? I use firefox, if that helps at all.

Money (coins): 4byte*8 (This game has A LOT of money in it, so 4byte can't hold it all. At about 268,000,000 coins, it switches over to double*1. The max for double*1 is 999,999,999,999)

Green Coins: 4byte*8 (It locks up at 999,999 which is 7999992 I think in CE)

Mystery Points: 4byte*8 (I don't think it has a lock on it, so it will switch over to double at some point)

Pixels: 4byte*8 (see mystery points note)

FCG Cash: 4byte*8 (see other 2 notes above)

Red VIP Coins: unknown. I tried 4byte*1, 4byte*8, 4byte*8+6, 4byte*8+4, double*1, double*8, double*8+6, double*8+4. I think these are server-sided or encrypted or something, but I'm not sure... if anyone finds out, please post another comment.

So, basicly, almost everything is 4byte*8 until it reaches a certain point. The point for coins is a bit above 268,000,000 (in-game, not CE), the others are unknown. For exp, I'd just use the 30%exp boost in the 2nd "features" menu. Once it gets above 300,000,000 or 400,000,000 just use double*1. This is good for the update of 1342. All of this works for me, so... idk if it doesn't work for you... good luck? :|

P.S.- don't expect me to respond to any comment for at least a month or two. I don't check this that often, if at all.
Re: Anti-Idle: The Game Posted on: 10/20/2010 10:30am
Quote Post
i so do need help with hacking anti idle... the exp ( i hell hell lot of others )
Re: Anti-Idle: The Game Posted on: 10/22/2010 8:29pm
Quote Post
maybe the red coins is how many you used not how many u have cas i tried removing a achievement and it also lowered the red coins
Re: Anti-Idle: The Game Posted on: 10/23/2010 1:26am
Quote Post
is tehre any cheat like engine things for the mac? i have been "hacking" for a while but i just got a mac and cant find anything for it.... if anyone can point me to a program i would be greatful. what search terms i could use would also help
Re: Anti-Idle: The Game Posted on: 10/23/2010 1:30am
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "987456321"
is tehre any cheat like engine things for the mac? i have been "hacking" for a while but i just got a mac and cant find anything for it.... if anyone can point me to a program i would be greatful. what search terms i could use would also help
The only similar program to CE for Mac is iHaxGames, but you can neither find, nor edit AoBs with it. It sucks pretty hard, compared to Cheat Engine. It surprises me that someone even made a similar program for the Mac, since Mac's are highly overrated and way too expensive for their low system stats.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus