Remnants of Skystone
-migrated-

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Remnants of Skystone

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 09/19/2012 02:29

Remnants of Skystone

-migrated-
Last Updated: 12/01/2010 21:55

Meet 'n' Greet

Complete the "Introductions" quest from Admiral Stanton

"It's Your Nidarian Duty"

Earn 150 Nidarian points

Remnant Reclaimer

Complete "River Remnant," the 30th story mission

Pockets Full of Sprockets

Collect any 60 sprockets

Game Dscription
NOW WITH WEAPONS! Platformer MMO set in a Steampunk world. 2D side-scrolling action in single-player and co-op featuring three classes, each with their own move sets and abilities. Complete over 100 Missions and Quests in single-player, and team up with other players for Co-op Trailblazing with 3 new maps each week! Each player also receives housing called Floats, which you can decorate with spoils from quests or with items purchased in town. New quests and content added weekly!
Re: Remnants of Skystone Posted on: 01/14/2010 6:22pm
Quote Post
Yeah, I can understand his trying to make a profit, but a monthly fee for it unless you want to pay nearly $100 is a huge rip off :/.
Re: Remnants of Skystone Posted on: 01/14/2010 11:09pm
Quote Post
true, they can do what aq did, like a one time payment kinda thing
Re: Remnants of Skystone Posted on: 01/15/2010 12:05am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Spellcater4"
true, they can do what aq did, like a one time payment kinda thing

Good example, they're both shit.
Though AQ is much more fun and far prettier to look at. While coming in at half the price and a fraction of the lag/bugs. Probably orse in the long run but you can go between the three games (Dragon Quest IIRC)
Re: Remnants of Skystone Posted on: 03/26/2010 11:00pm
Quote Post
The whole game isn't server sided. Once you get into the missions they're all client based. Disconnect your internet while in a mission, aside from having to load the next room (which I haven't tested so that might work also) the room you're in is all client side, including monsters and exp.
Re: Remnants of Skystone Posted on: 03/27/2010 5:18pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "werecatz"
The whole game isn't server sided. Once you get into the missions they're all client based. Disconnect your internet while in a mission, aside from having to load the next room (which I haven't tested so that might work also) the room you're in is all client side, including monsters and exp.
well you're information's not gonna save if your internet is disconnected
Re: Remnants of Skystone Posted on: 03/28/2010 2:49am
Quote Post
yeah, exactly (broken image removed)
what if you used a packet editor or something, to modify packets like EXP or kills?
Re: Remnants of Skystone Posted on: 03/28/2010 3:14am
Quote Post
Quote from: "ice"
yeah, exactly (broken image removed)
what if you used a packet editor or something, to modify packets like EXP or kills?
don't most games encrypt their packets?
Re: Remnants of Skystone Posted on: 03/28/2010 3:45am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Spellcater4"
well you're information's not gonna save if your internet is disconnected
Obviously I didn't mean to keep my internet disconnected, you can disconnect play the level then reconnect and save. Meaning, the game is mostly client side. At least for the mission parts.
So that means, exp hax the god ol' fashion every other single player game on kongregate way then save.
Re: Remnants of Skystone Posted on: 03/29/2010 11:10pm
Quote Post
I still don't understand how to use the codes. were is this skill stuff you enter? (pics or vid possibly?) (broken image removed)
Re: Remnants of Skystone Posted on: 03/29/2010 11:13pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "JackHavock"
I still don't understand how to use the codes. were is this skill stuff you enter? (pics or vid possibly?) (broken image removed)

Hacking FAQ
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1101

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Remnants of Skystone Posted on: 03/29/2010 11:56pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Phreneticus"

Hacking FAQ
pic has so much win
Re: Remnants of Skystone Posted on: 03/30/2010 12:52am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Phreneticus"

Hacking FAQ

I remember the 50 faceplam post having at least 3-4 different Kyon's. Maybe I'm just imagining.
Re: Remnants of Skystone Posted on: 03/30/2010 1:25pm
Quote Post
Are Derek's AOBs no longer working? Just confirming one way or another - they'd been doing fine for me a while back, but now no luck.
Re: Remnants of Skystone Posted on: 03/30/2010 1:47pm
Quote Post
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Confirmed, still working.

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: Remnants of Skystone Posted on: 04/13/2010 2:29am
Quote Post
i just tried right now, the AoBs...did not work.

i tried remembering what i did previously for them to work..

what i did this time was load the game, click on my character, click load. open cheat engine, select browser, and search for both instant kill AoB and the toad one. No results found both times.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks