Remnants of Skystone
-migrated-

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Remnants of Skystone

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 09/19/2012 02:29

Remnants of Skystone

-migrated-
Last Updated: 12/01/2010 21:55

Meet 'n' Greet

Complete the "Introductions" quest from Admiral Stanton

"It's Your Nidarian Duty"

Earn 150 Nidarian points

Remnant Reclaimer

Complete "River Remnant," the 30th story mission

Pockets Full of Sprockets

Collect any 60 sprockets

Game Dscription
NOW WITH WEAPONS! Platformer MMO set in a Steampunk world. 2D side-scrolling action in single-player and co-op featuring three classes, each with their own move sets and abilities. Complete over 100 Missions and Quests in single-player, and team up with other players for Co-op Trailblazing with 3 new maps each week! Each player also receives housing called Floats, which you can decorate with spoils from quests or with items purchased in town. New quests and content added weekly!
Re: Remnants of Skystone Posted on: 07/12/2010 8:26pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Kazuru-Zenshou"
The internet browser doesn't change the result, and you're using the latest version of CE.
I haven't try the AoBs for this game, and maybe the game is patched or updated now, so I can't tell you if it still works.

You can always check one more time if you're not doing somethig wrong by following the next steps :
- Launch the game on your internet browser
- Launch CE and select firefox as process
- Search for the AoB in value type = "Array of Bytes" and change it before clicking anythig on the game (if the game doesn't wait you click a "play" button to leave the loader, use the speedhack to do it before the game is loaded)

Hope it helps you (broken image removed)

It helped me alot, thanks. Just started to figure out how to search for the AoB's.
Re: Remnants of Skystone Posted on: 07/13/2010 12:32am
Quote Post
i also found out that there are 1 or 2 (not 100% sure) packets are sended when you pick up an item
with a function "add_item" or something
(found with WPE Pro)

you could resend those packets, but it does not do anything because you have to save the game or those changes are lost...

...BUT (and now here comes my problem) in your game the ammount of that item you resent that packet for did not incrase
so when you save you do not save the number of items on the server, you save that ammount on your game

my question:
can anyone try to find an address for the item ammounts

if you change it AND resend the packet the number of times you increased the value it could work

another thing i could think of would be editing the packet which is sent when you save the game (i also found that with WPE Pro)
i think this is the harder thing

if you need an example i would create a new account and try to post the text in those packages
Re: Remnants of Skystone Posted on: 08/07/2010 11:10pm
Quote Post
What is the plugin-container.exe?
Re: Remnants of Skystone Posted on: 08/07/2010 11:32pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "dnvemon"
What is the plugin-container.exe?

plugin-container.exe is a new feature from firefox preventing plugin crashes. Also letting you to keep firefox open while the plugin crashed. And making it easier for you to just click the refresh button rather than having to wait a f*ckload of time to just restart firefox when the crash reporter pops up.

Also when hacking with Cheat Engine, make sure to select plugin-container.exe rather than firefox.exe if your using firefox.
Re: Remnants of Skystone Posted on: 12/01/2010 6:34pm
Quote Post
So... Has anybody hacked a new version? Or nobody plays this game anymore?
Re: Remnants of Skystone Posted on: 12/01/2010 9:01pm
Quote Post
Second question answers itself.
Re: Remnants of Skystone Posted on: 12/01/2010 9:19pm
Quote Post
cum here
Request a Lock, just use KBH to get the badges for this game

Re: Remnants of Skystone Posted on: 12/01/2010 9:55pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
Locked. Send a mod/admin a PM if you have something to contribute.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez