Remnants of Skystone
-migrated-

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Remnants of Skystone

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 09/19/2012 02:29

Remnants of Skystone

-migrated-
Last Updated: 12/01/2010 21:55

Meet 'n' Greet

Complete the "Introductions" quest from Admiral Stanton

"It's Your Nidarian Duty"

Earn 150 Nidarian points

Remnant Reclaimer

Complete "River Remnant," the 30th story mission

Pockets Full of Sprockets

Collect any 60 sprockets

Game Dscription
NOW WITH WEAPONS! Platformer MMO set in a Steampunk world. 2D side-scrolling action in single-player and co-op featuring three classes, each with their own move sets and abilities. Complete over 100 Missions and Quests in single-player, and team up with other players for Co-op Trailblazing with 3 new maps each week! Each player also receives housing called Floats, which you can decorate with spoils from quests or with items purchased in town. New quests and content added weekly!
Re: Remnants of Skystone Posted on: 04/25/2010 1:06pm
Quote Post
Hmm... If there is a cheat on Admin feature, then there should be a cheat on Nidarian Guard features too...
Re: Remnants of Skystone Posted on: 04/25/2010 3:48pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Derek"
[...]

Instant Kill
66 3a 24 00 0d 0b 00 00 -> 66 3a 24 00 0d 00 00 00

[...]

Using the "instant kill"-hack I was unable to finish mission 2.8 (MD0208).
Re: Remnants of Skystone Posted on: 04/25/2010 4:16pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "TomTomNavi"
Quote from: "Derek"
[...]

Instant Kill
66 3a 24 00 0d 0b 00 00 -> 66 3a 24 00 0d 00 00 00

[...]

Using the "instant kill"-hack I was unable to finish mission 2.8 (MD0208).
do you mean that it doesn't work anymore? Or, could you just not finish the quest?
Re: Remnants of Skystone Posted on: 04/25/2010 4:37pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Spellcater4"
do you mean that it doesn't work anymore? Or, could you just not finish the quest?

I could not hit the water bug in the fire, because it explodes.

one hit works!!

EDIT:
Same problem with Quest "Water Samples" (OT0005). The bug could not be hint in the cage because it explodes.
Re: Remnants of Skystone Posted on: 04/25/2010 5:17pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "TomTomNavi"

I could not hit the water bug in the fire, because it explodes.

one hit works!!

EDIT:
Same problem with Quest "Water Samples" (OT0005). The bug could not be hint in the cage because it explodes.
sry, can't really help since I don't really play the game :lol: . If it's just completing the quest, you could just use another hack I guess, like the invincibility one
Re: Remnants of Skystone Posted on: 04/25/2010 6:06pm
Quote Post
sry, can't really help since I don't really play the game :lol: . If it's just completing the quest, you could just use another hack I guess, like the invincibility one

seems that the "Water Sample" woks with one hit.

If someone could find something to turn of the limitation to 6 active side quests a time, this would be nice.
Re: Remnants of Skystone Posted on: 04/25/2010 7:23pm
Quote Post
None of these hacks work anymore.
Re: Remnants of Skystone Posted on: 04/25/2010 7:39pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "deserya"
None of these hacks work anymore.
Oh really Sherlock? :lol:

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Remnants of Skystone Posted on: 04/25/2010 8:58pm
Quote Post
Invincibility does not work for me even though I find the AoB.1 hit KO works for sure.
Re: Remnants of Skystone Posted on: 04/25/2010 9:17pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "HaxingMadness"
Invincibility does not work for me even though I find the AoB.1 hit KO works for sure.
yeah, it seems like the kind of game that updates all the time. To Randark, if access to an admin account did lead to special features, I highly doubt it would save to your profile.
Re: Remnants of Skystone Posted on: 04/26/2010 5:20pm
Quote Post
To Randark, if access to an admin account did lead to special features, I highly doubt it would save to your profile.

You didnt understood me - i was talking about in-game features not account properties. Ok ill explain how that may work:

City and Co-op are server based, as well as stats are checked by server. So no hacks without packet editing here.
BUT.
During singleplayer session (farming), AoB can be used to fool the game into thinking that player has acces to admin feature of "Invincibility". So my guess is why cant the same be done to gain access to NG attacks? If there is AoB to allow one feature there should be AoB to allow any of non-server based features. Such as NG's special attacks.

Im not good with lthe level of programing required to make AoB codes -_-.
Re: Remnants of Skystone Posted on: 04/26/2010 11:50pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Randark"
To Randark, if access to an admin account did lead to special features, I highly doubt it would save to your profile.

You didnt understood me - i was talking about in-game features not account properties. Ok ill explain how that may work:

City and Co-op are server based, as well as stats are checked by server. So no hacks without packet editing here.
BUT.
During singleplayer session (farming), AoB can be used to fool the game into thinking that player has acces to admin feature of "Invincibility". So my guess is why cant the same be done to gain access to NG attacks? If there is AoB to allow one feature there should be AoB to allow any of non-server based features. Such as NG's special attacks.

Im not good with lthe level of programing required to make AoB codes -_-.
An AoB for admin invincibility could be found because it was in the code. I never looked at the swf, but if there was a function that checks for NG attacks, then it's hackable. From my understanding though, I doubt this is possible. In addition, it goes against the terms of agreement (at least, against not hacking anything that concerns real money).
Re: Remnants of Skystone Posted on: 04/27/2010 12:31am
Quote Post
If it is temp I don't think they can do anything.Besides if there was a NG hack it would not work on co op anyways so you cannot get banned.
Re: Remnants of Skystone Posted on: 04/29/2010 7:29pm
Quote Post
im not really sure how to hack this game pretty tricky (broken image removed)
Re: Remnants of Skystone Posted on: 04/29/2010 9:09pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "ICEKING"
im not really sure how to hack this game pretty tricky (broken image removed)
if he aobs in this thread still work, just refer to this- viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1101