Kong VBS AutoRater
-migrated-
Re: Kong VBS AutoRater Posted on: 04/27/2011 8:59pm
Quote Post
I can't seem to be able to edit it in Notepad to input my username and password. How do I do that?
Re: Kong VBS AutoRater Posted on: 06/16/2011 9:10am
Quote Post
System Bot
How do I us this hack to tdp4 team battle on kongregate

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: tom da 360
Re: Kong VBS AutoRater Posted on: 06/16/2011 2:07pm
Quote Post
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Quote from: "tom da 360"
How do I us this hack to tdp4 team battle on kongregate
*Facepalm*
It's only for rating.....

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: Kong VBS AutoRater Posted on: 09/27/2011 9:25am
Quote Post
Not working now. Probably due to the modified Kongregate website.
Re: Kong VBS AutoRater Posted on: 10/06/2011 10:10pm
Quote Post
Can someone upgrade the Autorater program to the new kongregate system.
Re: Kong VBS AutoRater Posted on: 09/05/2012 12:10am
Quote Post
System Bot
I cant seem to get it to work. FML. -.-

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Melina
Re: Kong VBS AutoRater Posted on: 09/05/2012 12:36am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
Hey folks, I have an idea!

Why not start a BAMF database of what you have rated? The KongHack user script already indexes every game that a user loads up and plays (no, it doesn't tie it to your personal info), so I could easily have a small block of javascript flip through pages on Kong and auto-rate the games. Instead of using an external script, it will simply use your browser. Thoughts?

Yeah, it doesn't run on cron, but so long as you open Kong once a day, it will handle it for you.

I could always try and upgrade the script. Haven't messed with VB in a couple years though...

Anyone have the latest source?

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Kong VBS AutoRater Posted on: 04/23/2014 8:13pm
Quote Post

You could use a Tampermonkey script in Chrome.. nevermind.. it was already done.. tells you how long it has been since I was here last.. heh

RE: Kong VBS AutoRater Posted on: 04/24/2014 1:41am
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 09/04/2012 8:36pm

Why not start a BAMF database of what you have rated? The KongHack user script already indexes every game that a user loads up and plays (no, it doesn't tie it to your personal info), so I could easily have a small block of javascript flip through pages on Kong and auto-rate the games. Instead of using an external script, it will simply use your browser. Thoughts?

Yeah, it doesn't run on cron, but so long as you open Kong once a day, it will handle it for you.

I could always try and upgrade the script. Haven't messed with VB in a couple years though...

thatd be interesting if it was integrated into the script. have it collect what people have rated which games and get an average rating for each game (rounded ofc), and then have it autorate 10 games that the account hasnt rated before (max is 10 a day right?) im preety sure it resets the vote count and cchange the BOTD at 3am (midnight PST)

also hooray for necrod threads?

RE: Kong VBS AutoRater Posted on: 04/24/2014 11:09pm
Quote Post
Insert Custom Title Here
thenewcomer Posted on: 04/23/2014 9:41pm
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 09/04/2012 8:36pm

thatd be interesting if it was integrated into the script. have it collect what people have rated which games and get an average rating for each game (rounded ofc), and then have it autorate 10 games that the account hasnt rated before (max is 10 a day right?) im preety sure it resets the vote count and cchange the BOTD at 3am (midnight PST)

also hooray for necrod threads?

Not only necro'ing, but going back within the same line of thought and says "hah, nvm"