Invisible Runner
-migrated-

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Invisible Runner

-migrated-
Last Updated: 02/16/2010 17:40

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Invisible Runner brings a new concept to the platform genre.
Re: Invisible Runner Posted on: 02/13/2010 5:59pm
Quote Post
I got the medals in perfect order. Anyways, how many pts is there total? I have 30760 right now.
Re: Invisible Runner Posted on: 02/13/2010 7:59pm
Quote Post
Spiffy has 33920. And i think he's missing a 100 point medal. But he also has all the shift 4 medals (which is why i'm behind him). After deity fixes those, I will constantly be in first place muhahaha. lol
Re: Invisible Runner Posted on: 02/13/2010 8:14pm
Quote Post
System Bot
xycho666 just look:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/496220

Today [or smth. early] came the medal fixed version, so it's not "illegal" to get them right now anymore.

Btw. I will use this chance to say something, because many people wonder why I'm registered here [per PM] and don't use hacks, the explination is pretty simple, I'm here to get legit completed .sol files when my Pc fucks up again.. Well I could have used a hack to finish Ching Chong Beautiful for example but it was way more "funny" to play it 7 hours and get it through..

Greetings Phreneticus

P.S.: deity your an awesome hacker, keep up the good work! I'm not against hacking, I use it at some MMORPGs, but I want to get the medals legit.. hehe

EDIT: Shift 4 Medals are really working again.. got 3/4 right now.. I'm getting the other one right now..

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Invisible Runner Posted on: 02/13/2010 8:26pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "deity"
The score's based off time spent on the level, it starts at 5000 and decreases slowly, so it's quite easy to get it in that order. The only dodgy one is I got 75,000 before I got 50,000; and if necessary the old "dodgy wireless connection" excuse'll work. Not that I really care what a few 14 year olds on the Newgrounds boards think.

There's a load of games I haven't really bothered with - I've been spending more time on mofunzone recently and not bother with Newgrounds too much - I'll get 'round to it eventually...

to topic, it works perfectly

off topic, if you dont post you medals, nobody will see (broken image removed)
Re: Invisible Runner Posted on: 02/13/2010 10:46pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "Master_X"
off topic, if you dont post you medals, nobody will see (broken image removed)

There you go:

Re: Invisible Runner Posted on: 02/14/2010 12:01am
Quote Post
Just tried it again and it doesn't work.
Have asked people to try it for me, also didn't work.
Deleted sol / cache, didn't work.
Re: Invisible Runner Posted on: 02/14/2010 11:08am
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "xycho666"
Just tried it again and it doesn't work.
Have asked people to try it for me, also didn't work.
Deleted sol / cache, didn't work.

Well I can't help you. I heard the same thing from a friend and I already send a PM to the creator of Shift. I wonder why it worked for me.. You said I used a hack, but you should know that:

1.) I don't hack
2.) You said I didn't used any existing hacks, so I had to make my own but thats impossible because
3.) I have no programming skills xD

Re: Invisible Runner Posted on: 02/14/2010 5:15pm
Quote Post
hacking =! programming, but whatever. I don't care. Looks like the boards have already started an assault on you and looks to be removed from the top medal forum on newgrounds.
Re: Invisible Runner Posted on: 02/14/2010 6:45pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "xycho666"
hacking =! programming, but whatever. I don't care. Looks like the boards have already started an assault on you and looks to be removed from the top medal forum on newgrounds.

Since they can't prove me anything, what is obviously the fact, they're not allowed to do a fuck.

Re: Invisible Runner Posted on: 02/14/2010 7:29pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Phreneticus"
Since they can't prove me anything, what is obviously the fact, they're not allowed to do a fuck.

lol, they can pm PsychoGoldfish and they can remove you from the Top Users points list. Way to fuck yourself there bud.

If you're not hacking, what the hell are you doing on these forums anyway?
Re: Invisible Runner Posted on: 02/14/2010 7:42pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "gmoney"
If you're not hacking, what the hell are you doing on these forums anyway?

Lol actually someone who doesn't PM me for that. Just read one page earlier.

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1880&start=10

Re: Invisible Runner Posted on: 02/14/2010 11:58pm
Quote Post
How are you going to explain the kustomized medal? I think the source code for that game was proven to be broken and the game hasn't been updated. Only one way around that...
Re: Invisible Runner Posted on: 02/15/2010 12:33am
Quote Post
I think it's very odd that the only people that happen to have the Shift 4 medals just so happen to be some of the people with the top medal points (broken image removed)
Re: Invisible Runner Posted on: 02/15/2010 6:17am
Quote Post
The shift 4 medals used to work, so a lot of people got them when the game first came out.
Re: Invisible Runner Posted on: 02/15/2010 5:23pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "gmoney"
The shift 4 medals used to work, so a lot of people got them when the game first came out.

Exactly this.