Invisible Runner
-migrated-

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Invisible Runner

-migrated-
Last Updated: 02/16/2010 17:40

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Invisible Runner brings a new concept to the platform genre.
Re: Invisible Runner Posted on: 02/15/2010 8:51pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "xycho666"
Quote from: "gmoney"
The shift 4 medals used to work, so a lot of people got them when the game first came out.

Exactly this.

Is it seriously my fault that I got the medals on the day, as the FIXED MEDAL VERSION came out? Am I not allowed to get the medals when the game should be fixed?

Btw. the Kustomized Medal is working legit.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Invisible Runner Posted on: 02/15/2010 10:09pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Phreneticus"
The shift 4 medals used to work, so a lot of people got them when the game first came out.

Exactly this.

Is it seriously my fault that I got the medals on the day, as the FIXED MEDAL VERSION came out? Am I not allowed to get the medals when the game should be fixed?

It's not that you got them when it was supposed to be, it's that you magically can yet no one else who played on the same day can.
Re: Invisible Runner Posted on: 02/15/2010 11:29pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Phreneticus"

Exactly this.

No. The fixed medal version came out months ago, but was either not approved by staff (which it has to be before medals will begin to work) or the new code didn't allow the medals to be sent either.

Also, we know for a fact the kustomized medal is broken. Deity has looked through the code and there is no tally of things you can collect in the game. That game has not been updated, so that is also out of the question.

Alot of times, you can get away with hacking when knowledge is unknown, but its very obvious that there are no ways around either of these medals. You hacked. Whether you choose to admit it or not is up to you. Does't make much of a difference at this point, as the facts speak for themselves.
Re: Invisible Runner Posted on: 02/16/2010 2:48pm
Quote Post
System Bot
You hacked. Whether you choose to admit it or not is up to you. Does't make much of a difference at this point, as the facts speak for themselves.

It's just your freakin opinion, really dude, I don't care. You have to know better than me if I hack.

Read the BBS topic, Top Medal List, you can get the kustomized medal with ingame codes.

Have fun~

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Invisible Runner Posted on: 02/16/2010 5:40pm
Quote Post
okay you two, cut it out. We have PM system for that, no need to spam topic, right? You two dont discuss hacking methods for this game, so either stop it or make it into pms. Nobody is getting banned from anywhere, they are busy with other things. Otherwise me and deity wouldnt be there anymore