Protector IV
-migrated-
Protector IV 8.0 / 10
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Defense Fantasy Protector Strategy Tower Defense

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Game Reviews
Title Member Timestamp Overall Score
Noobtector IV 10/03/2017 8

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Protector IV

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 09/19/2012 02:29

Protector IV

-migrated-
Last Updated: 08/04/2012 19:01

Protector IV - 80 pts. (new window)

Crits or GTFO

Deal 10 critical strikes

World Traveler

Complete any 10 quests

No Stranger with Arkandia

Complete all 22 red storyline quests

Talent Show-off

Unlock any 50 in-game talents

Game Dscription
Protector IV, a free online Strategy game brought to you by Armor Games. The ultimate Protector experience. Protector 4 takes the now classic gameplay and expands on it massively. Work as a mercenary for 11 different factions using 46 unique units. Hire your entourage from a selection of 100 heroes and use them to slay monsters, earn rewards and collect powerful treasure across the entire kingdom of Arkandia! Finish your Protectomon collection and uncover ancient artifacts for your heroes with the help of Arkandia Jones the explorer.
Protector IV Posted on: 06/14/2010 9:30pm
Quote Post
http://www.kongregate.com/games/undefined/protector-iv

Been waiting on this one. Tried in-round gold...

4byte * 1
4byte * 8
4byte * 8 + 6
double * 1

... but like the previous versions these don't work so looks like we need the AoB experts to help out on this one.
Re: Protector IV Posted on: 06/14/2010 9:39pm
Quote Post
Sol Editor for bank gold.
Re: Protector IV Posted on: 06/14/2010 10:50pm
Quote Post
_level0/:gold for battlefield gold.

Edit: Odd behavior here.  If you search for the variable right in the beginning of the level, you can find and change your gold amount, but then it seems like the pointer itself changes.  Pointer to a pointer?  very odd.

Just be aware that once you've changed the amount and started, you'll have to search a second time to find the gold again.
Re: Protector IV Posted on: 06/14/2010 11:23pm
Quote Post
Found a value (4 byte) that changed consistently (increase/decrease) with the gold throughout the level but did not change the gold retroactively. Freezing the value did not freeze the gold amount either. Protector creators are either geniuses or design their games in the most bizarre way possible.
Re: Protector IV Posted on: 06/15/2010 1:30am
Quote Post
System Bot
removed

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
Re: Protector IV Posted on: 06/15/2010 3:02am
Quote Post
How do you use those addresses? Cheat Engine or some other tool?
Re: Protector IV Posted on: 06/15/2010 3:03am
Quote Post
Cheat Engine. Use the Scan Type Array of Bytes.

Any chance you can make one so Paving doesn't cost money?

All the others work so thanks (broken image removed)
Re: Protector IV Posted on: 06/15/2010 3:16am
Quote Post
thanks praetor!!!
Re: Protector IV Posted on: 06/15/2010 9:46am
Quote Post
wtf... ANOTHER protector? He needs to let this series die already...

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Protector IV Posted on: 06/15/2010 4:44pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Maximillian"
wtf... ANOTHER protector? He needs to let this series die already...
As my friends do on FaceBook... *like*
Re: Protector IV Posted on: 06/15/2010 7:58pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
I think it just got WAY to over complicated.  Granted, I like complex games and all, but when you build maps that are tied to one type of unit (melee) and then all of a sudden you throw in some ranged only attackables, you just fucked the majority of players.  (broken image removed)

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Re: Protector IV Posted on: 06/15/2010 8:11pm
Quote Post
happened to me... a lot.
Re: Protector IV Posted on: 06/15/2010 9:32pm
Quote Post
What I hate is you can't delete a unit once you place it (broken image removed)... And I got the stupid NaN Exp Bug...I assume a side effect of using AoB's and repeating the first 5 levels over and over (broken image removed). Sadly not even a good NaN Exp Bug..can't do anything exp wise anymore (broken image removed).

Edit: Thanks Praetor (broken image removed) Sadly the game got updated so this address doesn't work anymore (broken image removed). That must have been the cause of the bug.

cost of towers doesnt get added to your score
96 03 00 09 11 01 1c 47
96 03 00 09 11 01 1c 02

And free towers doesn't work. (broken image removed). Oh well. I'm bored of the game anyways. Lol.

Edit 2: LOL. Not sure if it is one of the AoBs or the creator screwed something up, but now Enemies Can't be damaged on one of the levels. LOL.
Re: Protector IV Posted on: 06/15/2010 10:19pm
Quote Post
Thanks for the AoBs.  Would it be possible to bump up the experience gain (both for the player and the individual generals)?  I played the game through legit last night and it actually seemed a lot easier than the other ones, with the exception of the random quests early on.  I looked around but couldn't find something to boost the exp gain.

Thanks for the ones already made and thanks again if anyone can fulfill my request.

Edit: Also, where is the sol file?  I have 2 folders for different versions of the game but they both only contain a sound file.
Re: Protector IV Posted on: 06/15/2010 10:47pm
Quote Post
4 Byte, *8 on heroes experience to change, also works on your experience