In Soviet Russia, TiM Recruits You!
-migrated-
In Soviet Russia, TiM Recruits You! Posted on: 02/23/2011 4:39am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
The Society of Ignorance is recruiting you!  That's right!  YOU!

We need as many pictures as you can get your grubby paws on related to the following topics...

MONDAY
Monday is Angel of Death Day!  Yes, TiM Classic is Monday.  Detailed JPG/PNGs are requested, and any good GIF files are welcome.

TUESDAY
Tuesday is ZALGO day!  Get together as many kick ass Zalgo images as possible.  Good quality GIFs are welcome.

WEDNESDAY
Wednesday is apparently Bio-hazard day!  If you have a better idea for hump day, let me know and we can make changes!  Any images welcome!

THURSDAY
Thursday is My Little Pony day!  Yeah, totally off beat, but if you come across any dark MLP images, send them over as we want to make Thursday a kick ass downward spiral kinda day!

FRIDAY
Friday is Attack of 4Chan Memes day!  Come up with any kind of 4Chan meme picture that will look good in the 90x90 window we are given.  No worries, everything scales down here Georgie, everything scales down here...

SATURDAY
Saturday is Bouncing Anime Tits Day!  GIFS only!  Once We get some more images, We will remove the few static graphics that are in the Saturday folder and replace them with MORE BOUNCING TITS!

SUNDAY
Sunday is Anonymous day.  If you have a better idea for Sunday, let us know and we'll make changes.  In the mean time, send in your Anon Pics ASAP!

SPECIAL!!!
Every 1000th avatar view generates a special SUPER DIRTY GIF, especially for you!  Be the lucky #1000 to view our avatar and get rewarded for your luck, or patience, or speed with the refresh button.  Anyway, they aren't the greatest at the moment, but more is cuming soon!  (broken image removed)

As a boost to our shitty economy, if we come up with enough ideas, we will make a separate group for each day of the month!  Granted, some months don't have 31 days (And February just screws stuff up for everyone), so if we decide to go with something different every day, let's make damn sure the 31st is KICK ASS!

Anyway, get busy uploadin, or get busy dyin.  Brooks Was Here.  Peace Out!

~The Ignorant Masses
~The Society of Ignorance Chairman

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Re: In Soviet Russia, TiM Recruits You! Posted on: 02/23/2011 5:22am
Quote Post
what is this I don't even
Re: In Soviet Russia, TiM Recruits You! Posted on: 02/23/2011 5:50am
Quote Post
im confused
Re: In Soviet Russia, TiM Recruits You! Posted on: 02/23/2011 8:12am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.
clearly he wants pictures for his avatar script.
here ya go tim
https://picasaweb.google.com/1039585727 ... directlink
edit..,
wow TiM.... i mean wtf....
http://www.thegreatlittlecupcakecompany ... pcake5.JPG

also ToS violation lol...

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

Re: In Soviet Russia, TiM Recruits You! Posted on: 02/23/2011 1:01pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info
ToS?  Quit linking to weird stuff...

Anyway, that's more or less what I'm looking for.  (broken image removed)

Re: In Soviet Russia, TiM Recruits You! Posted on: 02/23/2011 10:12pm
Quote Post
oh hey, is that a htaccess redirect, or php script renamed gif?

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

Re: In Soviet Russia, TiM Recruits You! Posted on: 02/23/2011 10:33pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info
I will be improving it later tonight.  (broken image removed)

It's all php baby.  First, it checks a text file that increments the hits.  If it's > 999, it resets to 0 and loads a random image from a special folder, otherwise it loads the day integer value date("N") (Mon=1, Sun=7) and pulls a random image file from the folder.

I had to mask the main file as a GIF, otherwise the animations wouldn't play as it was expecting a JPG/PNG MIME type.

More to come soon on that. ; )

Re: In Soviet Russia, TiM Recruits You! Posted on: 02/27/2011 3:38pm
Quote Post
cum here
what exactly are you trying to achieve TIM

Re: In Soviet Russia, TiM Recruits You! Posted on: 02/27/2011 3:44pm
Quote Post
disgruntled old man
A collection of randomly generated themed avatars based on the day of the week, judging from all the different bouncing anime tit avatars that loaded everytime I went to a new page.  (broken image removed)

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
Re: In Soviet Russia, TiM Recruits You! Posted on: 02/27/2011 5:51pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info
Exactly.  (broken image removed)

Re: In Soviet Russia, TiM Recruits You! Posted on: 03/04/2011 1:40am
Quote Post
Your avatar is currently a set of tits being rubbed and squeezed... was i number 1k? lol
Re: In Soviet Russia, TiM Recruits You! Posted on: 03/04/2011 3:23am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info
Yes, yes you were.  The 1000th person to load the avatar is rewarded with sauce.  :p

Re: In Soviet Russia, TiM Recruits You! Posted on: 03/04/2011 5:18am
Quote Post
... well, i have no objection to this lol
Re: In Soviet Russia, TiM Recruits You! Posted on: 03/04/2011 5:33am
Quote Post
no, but this furry shit needs to go.

Re: In Soviet Russia, TiM Recruits You! Posted on: 03/04/2011 5:45am
Quote Post
I agree. I dont like this days choice.. the ponies... not a fan