Skip to content

[Request] Battle Pirates.

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Battle Pirates. View game

1,693 posts

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Dec 30, 2011 4:58 am

No one's noticed so far, morons. Maybe we can trick the client into thinking it's the first time we're attempting to relocate? "_firstAttempt" <--- Maybe something involving this? Gonna poke around more.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Dec 30, 2011 7:21 pm

Hey slowmo, what in main.class.asasm do I mess with do disable hack checks / logs, ect? Your tutorials didn't exactly say what I'm tweaking. Thanks!

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Dec 31, 2011 12:01 am

When you say "disable that"... how exactly am I doing this?

In the one tutorial it says "Find these files", which I did, but it doesn't say what exactly to do. I don't know what will cause problems and what'll work right.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Dec 31, 2011 12:14 pm

ok slowmo and how can i edit my shipyard weight .. i saw some one did that before ...

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Dec 31, 2011 5:49 pm

Ahhhh true true. Thanks slowmo, somehow that obvious answer slipped my mind.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Dec 31, 2011 7:09 pm

i meant what is the best desire ? ... idk , i choose ur idea  (broken image removed)

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Dec 31, 2011 11:52 pm

Ok I'm back from vacation, seems like you guys have had luck using swf replacements. For those still using my script, here is the latest version. Although really only 4 hacks require version updates.

I added a hack for always valid ship design under the risky section. This allows you to make ships with the secret drac special slot BP. It is very uber but has no graphic. The current All Blueprint hack I have in the script unlocks it for use. This code just allows ships to be built with it.

I could use some help however, try as I might I have not figured out how to unlock the 2 hulls that came from raids 3 and 4 rewards. They do not seem to be apart of the normal blueprints. If anyone can help with that one Id be grateful.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 1, 2012 2:58 am

Gyan1010- I have had trouble in the past using your attachment and decided to try doing it once again- I got it to work finally and it jumped me up to level 32(was expecting this) but I was called away from the computer when I was looking at building some ships so I shut the game down- when I went back to the game without the hack on my level was back down to where it was before- so my question- is the upgrades permanent or are they dependent on keeping CE on?

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 1, 2012 3:27 am

Well things like the hacks themselves ie. 600 map speed, instant build, etc need to be applied each time to have the effect. But everything you do with the hacks active is permanent. Like if you build something it stays built. The only thing I can see is that the base never saved. I would suggest using the hacks, then after the game loads, do any action like build a ship, collect resources, or even move a building. This will cause the save function to execute.

Be careful with the hacks from the risky section though and read my warning inside the script. If you load the game without hacks and have some illegal ships build, there is a good chance you will be auto detected and banned as soon as the review the logs.