Skip to content

[Request] Battle Pirates.

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Battle Pirates. View game

1,693 posts

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 13, 2012 4:50 pm
Quote from: "KongregateHack"
beboD has been permanently banned this time.

I swear I already permanently banned him before?

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 13, 2012 4:52 pm

Can someone confirm they get my script working? 2 reports of error line 33 but it works flawless when I test it. I'm using cheat engine 6.1

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 13, 2012 5:06 pm
Quote from: "Gyan1010"
Can someone confirm they get my script working? 2 reports of error line 33 but it works flawless when I test it. I'm using cheat engine 6.1


I am having that pop up as well

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 13, 2012 5:22 pm
Quote from: "Gyan1010"
Can someone confirm they get my script working? 2 reports of error line 33 but it works flawless when I test it. I'm using cheat engine 6.1


I get this message too (broken image removed)
(i see you encrypted it, how are we supposed to update it now?)

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 13, 2012 5:52 pm

Error here when trying to test it also, CE 6.1 - line 33 attempt to call a nil value.

edit; run with 32bit ce and it works fine, 64bit throws error

edit2; or not, new error - see pm

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 13, 2012 6:02 pm
Quote from: "0M3G4"
Quote from: "Gyan1010"
Can someone confirm they get my script working? 2 reports of error line 33 but it works flawless when I test it. I'm using cheat engine 6.1

I get this message too (broken image removed)
(i see you encrypted it, how are we supposed to update it now?)

You don't need to update it. Only major updates effect it and even then only if they change certain things. I'll keep updates until they ban me after that good luck.

I dont understand why it would work on my system and not everyone's computer. To be clear about the process, I am using CE 6.1 and opening the cheat table lua script. Then going file > load and selecting the file.

I am going to work some more on this and maybe test it from some Virtual machines.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 13, 2012 6:54 pm

yeah just minutes ago it seems they updated to v75.v7

I'll fix whats broken soon as I can. Also I had a theory that it might be because I'm doing this from my 32 bit xp machine at work. Maybe people could post if it works and if they have 32 bit or 64 bit OS.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 13, 2012 7:00 pm

we all got a grey hammerheadhull....WOOTWOOT!! If you guys didnt force them to do this then i dunno anymore...lol...well done and thanks alot!!

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 13, 2012 7:21 pm

Humm all the hacks still work for me. Version independent hacks for the win! Still working out trying to get it working for everyone.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 13, 2012 9:44 pm

I'm not complaining here. I love the new hack but there is something not quit right. I tried to build a battleship (or any ship) and got a message saying it couldn't be built it needed to be researched.Then I found under the special slot for building ships, in the Draconian Tech the "Destroyer" hull is missing but is still on the list of parts for the ship I built using it. Just to let you know. Thanks for the great work.