[Request] Battle Pirates.
-migrated-

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

[Request] Battle Pirates.

-migrated-
Last Updated: 10/06/2017 09:29

Battle Pirates

Trouble
Last Updated: 01/02/2015 00:57

Battle Pirates (request)

-migrated-
Last Updated: 12/17/2010 03:15

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Battle Pirates (BP) is a MMORTS - a Massively Multiplayer Online Real-Time Strategy game you can play through Facebook or directly on kixeye.com/game/battlepirates. It features real-time battles against other players in which you can attack bases or go head to head in Fleet vs. Fleet. The game includes a high level of strategy in constructing fleets, gathering resources, and researching new technologies. There is no pause or suspend button in BP -- it goes on and on and on
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/12/2012 3:39am
Quote Post
Thats bullsh*t! I was eventually gonna post my personal hacks for permanent BPs, maybe even the ones for the Battlecruiser and Battleship hulls. Also say good bye to what I was working on with being able to just turn Drac fleets into scrap without a fight, making raids very easy. Now I'm done!

No more new hack public releases for me on this game. Not with all this plagiarism to other forums. I MIGHT fix the current ones if they break and I'm in a better mood.

If you are a long time member or friend, or if you have a good rep for contributing hacks in other games, then feel free to PM me for updates as I get them.
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/12/2012 3:47am
Quote Post
So you actually managed to unlock Drac ships... Hmmm time to start browsing that SWF...

Thought Kixeye made it impossible.
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/12/2012 5:25am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Gyan1010"
Thats bullsh*t! I was eventually gonna post my personal hacks for permanent BPs, maybe even the ones for the Battlecruiser and Battleship hulls. Also say good bye to what I was working on with being able to just turn Drac fleets into scrap without a fight, making raids very easy. Now I'm done!

No more new hack public releases for me on this game. Not with all this plagiarism to other forums. I MIGHT fix the current ones if they break and I'm in a better mood.

If you are a long time member or friend, or if you have a good rep for contributing hacks in other games, then feel free to PM me for updates as I get them.

I am sorry about that, I think it is to, espiacially since they did it without permission...
Good luck with your other projects.

Quote from: "ScopeDown"
So you actually managed to unlock Drac ships... Hmmm time to start browsing that SWF...

Thought Kixeye made it impossible.

I got it working too, personally (broken image removed)
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/12/2012 5:43am
Quote Post
Sigh... Hope I manage.

Can I at least get a hint? I'm a noob, is it similar to unlocking HH? So I can refer to something.
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/12/2012 7:01am
Quote Post
i surely hope this aint over cause it was seriously one of the coolest threads i have ever read...thanks for all the info and hacks on this game guys!
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/12/2012 9:14am
Quote Post
And at the end .. Its just a game and we having fun
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/12/2012 1:48pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "slowmo"
Quote from: "0M3G4"
I got it working too, personally (broken image removed)
you're always there to steer shit! baby crying for attention.
something you not gonna share, don't mention.
you got it working personally?! w.t.h is that supposed to mean?
and you keep talking about trust... pfff.
please refrain from PMing me.

What makes you say that, I went to epvpers to help those guys, not for attention.
i figured it out, on my own, that is what it means. I searched though SWF decompiler to find a property related to complete blueprints. I am going to share, I just wasn't on my dev pc at the time of posting that message. I was also waiting from the ok from you guys, I talk about trust since it is something i lost, and i want to earn it back. But, since that is done and gone now, here is how to enable the draconian hulls, you can attach this code anywhere pretty much like in the fund function or a custom command (RABCdasm). I also made a this little test SWF, that when you use the command "/dracHulls" it unlocks them. (RISKY)

Code: [Select]

getlex              QName(PackageNamespace("com.waterworld.core"), "GLOBAL")
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "_bBlueprints")
      pushshort           4060
      callpropvoid        QName(PackageNamespace(""), "completeBlueprint"), 1

getlex                QName(PackageNamespace("com.waterworld.core"), "GLOBAL")
      pushshort           4050

pushshort           2001      

pushshort           2002

-0M3G4
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/12/2012 6:24pm
Quote Post
...and you keep talking about trust... pfff.

He lost your trust.  You lost my respect.  I find this whole trust situation highly ironic and amusing.  "Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me"  is the way the proverb should go in this situation.  In a community of hackers what did Gyan expect to happen when he started throwing around his "trust".  If you think that Gyan is right, then I consider you just as bad as SOPA.  I doubt any of us can really claim rights to the code.  There are reasons against the sharing of code such as Kixeye finding out, but you should have thought of that before you started sharing.

I would like to point out that this is a forum about Battlepirates hacking, not personal trust.  I hope this is the end of the discussion.  If you feel the need to continue arguing, lets carry this into PM'ing.
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/12/2012 7:25pm
Quote Post
wow, this thread has been heated. Hope it calms down to it good old self. Bad that people spread and take credits for others work (broken image removed) I hope u calm down and continue GYAN, use given me lots from this thread and i don't know where to start to thank both you and Slowmo!
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/12/2012 7:37pm
Quote Post
cum here
Guys, quiet down, there will always be leechers, there is nothing you can do about it, but if Gyan or anyone would want to stop releasing hacks, then it is their choice, don't start an argument please.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/12/2012 8:46pm
Quote Post
no need for angry guys
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/12/2012 8:47pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "EccentricVamp"
He lost your trust.  You lost my respect.  I find this whole trust situation highly ironic and amusing.  "Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me"  is the way the proverb should go in this situation.  In a community of hackers what did Gyan expect to happen when he started throwing around his "trust".  If you think that Gyan is right, then I consider you just as bad as SOPA.  I doubt any of us can really claim rights to the code.  There are reasons against the sharing of code such as Kixeye finding out, but you should have thought of that before you started sharing.

I would like to point out that this is a forum about Battlepirates hacking, not personal trust.  I hope this is the end of the discussion.  If you feel the need to continue arguing, lets carry this into PM'ing.

i don't give a dime about what you think, when i give my word to someone, there is no coming back.
everyone has the right to release his own findings when he sees fit.
since you're in, and you find this amusing, here's something you might enjoy...

Quote from: "0M3G4"
I am so sorry vamp is my best friend in rl and i thought i could trust him with this one thing. I guess not. Good thing i didn't give him the hack, i just told him of it. I can't believe that he would do this i told him to keep it a secret until gyan was ready. I am so sorry, after this i don't know what to tell vamp in rl. i don't what to tell him anymore. I cannot trust him at all now, he pushed it. I am sorry i have lost your guy's trust in turn. Remove me from this discussion if u wish (broken image removed)

I AM SO SORRY!

-OM3G4

We actually have worked this out in rl, it was just a misunderstanding on vamp's end (broken image removed)

Back to hacking, Do you guys have the codes for blueprints? I have a few, but i need the rest, so i can continue work on my hack (broken image removed)
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/12/2012 9:21pm
Quote Post
If you have a grudge against someone, either decrease their karma or send them a PM. Or both, as long as you keep personal matters out of this thread. The same goes if you want to thank someone - that's what the karma system is for.

Disregarding this warning will lead to a 1-7 day ban.
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/13/2012 1:42am
Quote Post
Well I'm working on a way to encrypt my script with credits to me in the output so after I get that working I plan to release my hacks for all permanent blueprints including all hulls. There is also a new easier to read and enable section for the hacks with simple True or False settings for the hacks. OM3G4 if you had really done the hack yourself, without taking from part of what I gave you privately, then you would have the hack for them all already. It's the same method you just need to figure out how to decode the string with the IDs.
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/13/2012 2:53am
Quote Post
Your the man. Thanks so much dude.