MapleStory Adventures [READ FIRST POST]
-migrated-
Re: MapleStory Adventures Posted on: 08/15/2011 11:12am
Quote Post
thx, KongregateHack

I've read yr post b4,but no speed hack .Look like this skip walk motion or someting.Is it possible to skip or speed other motion? (eg. climb) :idea:

Quote from: "HarryPitfall"
Well... I'm sorry if it is a bit offtopic, but I notice that rewards from treasure boxes are sended as json to server, so, I'm trying to figure some minor things... like change the item code and ammount - so maybe you can get anything in any ammount from any box - and also trying to find where in swf code the json is builded.

(broken image removed) sound intersting If this client can put data to serv, in my view nexon should give us only gashapon result its make them save. But i don't know which real  8-)  Let's find out  :idea:
Re: MapleStory Adventures Posted on: 08/15/2011 11:13am
Quote Post
I get disconnected fairly often, even with 30%.
It seems to be a very very fine line.

Well, thank you very much for your effort!
I would love to know how you guys have found out the AOBs, because I would really love to learn how to find them myself.
I am a  pretty decent programmer, but I have no real idea about reverse engineering.
Are there any good tutorials out there?
Re: MapleStory Adventures Posted on: 08/15/2011 9:46pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Farami"
I get disconnected fairly often, even with 30%.
It seems to be a very very fine line.

Well, thank you very much for your effort!
I would love to know how you guys have found out the AOBs, because I would really love to learn how to find them myself.
I am a  pretty decent programmer, but I have no real idea about reverse engineering.
Are there any good tutorials out there?
try to save MSA on yr hdd(.swf) and Decompile it.
useful topic > viewtopic.php?f=30&t=2104
Re: MapleStory Adventures Posted on: 08/15/2011 10:36pm
Quote Post
I have already tried that. The problem is, especially with Maplestory Adventures, I can't seem to find any AoBs I extract from the SWF.
Really no matter what I search for, either there's hundreds of them (because I probably searched for something like a 10 or w/e) or none at all. (broken image removed)

Edit:
Haha, my first try at AoBing resulted in my damage always popping up as missed, or 1 when I landed a crit.
Oh wow. What a fail. :s
Re: MapleStory Adventures Posted on: 08/16/2011 1:03am
Quote Post
Thx guys for the codes, im really enjoying playing MSA with these (broken image removed)

wish we get someone who can work on the energy cheat too (broken image removed)
or unlocking the limit of hireing friends
Re: MapleStory Adventures Posted on: 08/16/2011 3:55am
Quote Post
unlocking the limit of hireing friends

it's a good idea hahaha :lol:
Re: MapleStory Adventures Posted on: 08/16/2011 4:06am
Quote Post
Thank!!!

that's work for me
Re: MapleStory Adventures Posted on: 08/16/2011 6:19am
Quote Post
There is plenty of things to try to hack, but is very problematic, since there is a "guardian" on server-side that disconnect you.

I manage to make all skills "range" skills (2048383 range and 2048383 enemy that can hit) 127x127x127, lol... ok, just attack, and every enemy on the map get hit (and killed), but I get the disconnect black mage window.
If you do 5 or more critical hits on a row... you get disconnected...

Currently, the only cheats that is "safe" is my "enemy don't hit you", the always max damage, and 30% critical rate (sometimes, you get the disconnect window, just click the X on top-right instead the "okay" and keep killing - you can continue to play), the speed hack also don't gets detected by server.

I'll keep looking the source code and try to find something usefull, nsapi is a good place to try to hack the treasure / mystery boxes (is called gashapon in the code), and possible comunications between client and server.
Re: MapleStory Adventures Posted on: 08/16/2011 7:38am
Quote Post
Quote from: "HarryPitfall"
There is plenty of things to try to hack, but is very problematic, since there is a "guardian" on server-side that disconnect you.

I manage to make all skills "range" skills (2048383 range and 2048383 enemy that can hit) 127x127x127, lol... ok, just attack, and every enemy on the map get hit (and killed), but I get the disconnect black mage window.
If you do 5 or more critical hits on a row... you get disconnected...

Currently, the only cheats that is "safe" is my "enemy don't hit you", the always max damage, and 30% critical rate (sometimes, you get the disconnect window, just click the X on top-right instead the "okay" and keep killing - you can continue to play), the speed hack also don't gets detected by server.

I'll keep looking the source code and try to find something usefull, nsapi is a good place to try to hack the treasure / mystery boxes (is called gashapon in the code), and possible comunications between client and server.
cool cool thx
Re: MapleStory Adventures Posted on: 08/16/2011 8:15am
Quote Post
Yeah. I just started with this but I tried finding some things. The problem I came across is that everything interesting (other than the stuff already mentioned here) has two adresses, which I guess means it's server sided, right?
At least nothing happened when I tried to change either or both of them.

I also tried messing around with charles, but it seems that everything important is encrypted. (broken image removed)
Re: MapleStory Adventures Posted on: 08/16/2011 11:49am
Quote Post
if item drop 100%..... (broken image removed)
Re: MapleStory Adventures Posted on: 08/16/2011 3:34pm
Quote Post
2048383??? where to change?
Re: MapleStory Adventures Posted on: 08/16/2011 3:37pm
Quote Post
Does max damage work? I dont notice the damage increase at all.
How much does it increase by? 2x? 1.5?
And it seems to make Godmode void when I use Max Dmg.

And if anyone is wondering, freezing your energy doesnt work. Once I reached 0, all the kills after that results in dc. And freezing friend's energy doesnt work either. Once it reaches 0, any kills after that results in dc too.
Re: MapleStory Adventures Posted on: 08/16/2011 4:13pm
Quote Post
I manage to make all skills "range" skills

how to change it ?     tell me please
Re: MapleStory Adventures Posted on: 08/16/2011 4:22pm
Quote Post
kasidita: Even if you do it, you get disconnected, the server detects when a skill works in a way must don't work.

IIIililillll: There is a formula for damage, that is 95% to 105% of power, and the % of skill power, the max damage AoB just ensure that 105% of power is always used with % skill power formula.