The Outrageously Large .SOL Pack!
-migrated-
Re: The Outrageously Large .SOL Pack! Posted on: 03/20/2012 10:42pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
It appears all of these sol files are only meant for mac pc. Could you upload another large sol pack where you can copy and paste into the folder and get the badges?
It is way too much effort to individually search these games and put them where they belong.
karma -1
for putting others without mac pc through hours of searching for sol files and replace the location files

Karma -1 for being a complete asshat.  Seriously?  These guys are providing you with the SOL files for tons of games in one pack, and you feel you have the right to pitch a bitch?  It's assholes like you that make good hackers quit.

Enjoy your day!

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Re: The Outrageously Large .SOL Pack! Posted on: 03/20/2012 10:48pm
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
It appears all of these sol files are only meant for mac pc. Could you upload another large sol pack where you can copy and paste into the folder and get the badges?
It is way too much effort to individually search these games and put them where they belong.
karma -1
for putting others without mac pc through hours of searching for sol files and replace the location files

banned because why not

lol idek why i still come here

Re: The Outrageously Large .SOL Pack! Posted on: 03/21/2012 2:49am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.
but in all fairness, it has given me a cool idea for a program to write to fend off boredom.

ETA:
yuck... doing it this way is so slow... like 2-3 seconds per sol...

ETA2:
ok finished a partial extractor, someone please to test it. currently it only dumps the 400 some odd sols in the "gamez" and "Outside of Main Folders" folders. complete instructions are inside the program.
The Outrageously Large .SOL Pack Extractor

as a side note the sol for Dynamic Systems is wrong. it should be this one...
it goes in chat.kongregate.com

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

Re: The Outrageously Large .SOL Pack! Posted on: 03/23/2012 4:51pm
Quote Post

ETA2:
ok finished a partial extractor, someone please to test it. currently it only dumps the 300 some odd sols in the "gamez" folder. complete instructions are inside the program.

Holy shit, amazing program. It's working perfectly for me currently, great job!
Re: The Outrageously Large .SOL Pack! Posted on: 06/29/2012 3:35pm
Quote Post
The extractor worked like a charm, thanks a lot to Mista_Waffles and kolonelkadat!
Re: The Outrageously Large .SOL Pack! Posted on: 08/26/2012 11:18am
Quote Post
okay when trying to download the following error's appear:
Issues seem to be directly with: Learn to Fly, My 'Dear' Boss, All That Matters, Outside of Main Folders\static.playtheend.com, and Wasted Youth.
i believe the issue is because they have the : and * symbols in them, that should be removed and they should work i would think.

C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\SOL File Big Pack.zip: Cannot create SOL Big Pack Project\Gamez Folder\04 - 5630 (Learn to Fly)\*IMPORTANT*.txt
The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.
C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\SOL File Big Pack.zip: Attempting to correct the invalid file name
C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\SOL File Big Pack.zip: Renaming SOL Big Pack Project\Gamez Folder\04 - 5630 (Learn to Fly)\*IMPORTANT*.txt to SOL Big Pack Project\Gamez Folder\04 - 5630 (Learn to Fly)\_IMPORTANT_.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\SOL File Big Pack.zip: Cannot create __MACOSX\SOL Big Pack Project\Gamez Folder\04 - 5630 (Learn to Fly)\._*IMPORTANT*.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\SOL File Big Pack.zip: Attempting to correct the invalid file name
C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\SOL File Big Pack.zip: Renaming __MACOSX\SOL Big Pack Project\Gamez Folder\04 - 5630 (Learn to Fly)\._*IMPORTANT*.txt to __MACOSX\SOL Big Pack Project\Gamez Folder\04 - 5630 (Learn to Fly)\.__IMPORTANT_.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\SOL File Big Pack.zip: Cannot create folder SOL Big Pack Project\Gamez Folder\13 - 2852 (My "Dear" Boss)
C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\SOL File Big Pack.zip: Cannot create SOL Big Pack Project\Gamez Folder\13 - 2852 (My "Dear" Boss)\myLevel.sol
C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\SOL File Big Pack.zip: Renaming SOL Big Pack Project\Gamez Folder\13 - 2852 (My "Dear" Boss)\myLevel.sol to SOL Big Pack Project\Gamez Folder\13 - 2852 (My _Dear_ Boss)\myLevel.sol
C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\SOL File Big Pack.zip: Cannot create folder __MACOSX\SOL Big Pack Project\Gamez Folder\13 - 2852 (My "Dear" Boss)
C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\SOL File Big Pack.zip: Cannot create __MACOSX\SOL Big Pack Project\Gamez Folder\13 - 2852 (My "Dear" Boss)\._myLevel.sol
C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\SOL File Big Pack.zip: Renaming __MACOSX\SOL Big Pack Project\Gamez Folder\13 - 2852 (My "Dear" Boss)\._myLevel.sol to __MACOSX\SOL Big Pack Project\Gamez Folder\13 - 2852 (My _Dear_ Boss)\._myLevel.sol
C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\SOL File Big Pack.zip: Cannot create SOL Big Pack Project\Gamez Folder\13 - 3658 (All That Matters)\*IMPORTANT*.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\SOL File Big Pack.zip: Renaming SOL Big Pack Project\Gamez Folder\13 - 3658 (All That Matters)\*IMPORTANT*.txt to SOL Big Pack Project\Gamez Folder\13 - 3658 (All That Matters)\_IMPORTANT_.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\SOL File Big Pack.zip: Cannot create __MACOSX\SOL Big Pack Project\Gamez Folder\13 - 3658 (All That Matters)\._*IMPORTANT*.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\SOL File Big Pack.zip: Renaming __MACOSX\SOL Big Pack Project\Gamez Folder\13 - 3658 (All That Matters)\._*IMPORTANT*.txt to __MACOSX\SOL Big Pack Project\Gamez Folder\13 - 3658 (All That Matters)\.__IMPORTANT_.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\SOL File Big Pack.zip: Cannot create SOL Big Pack Project\Outside of Main Folders\static.playtheend.com\*IMPORTANT*.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\SOL File Big Pack.zip: Renaming SOL Big Pack Project\Outside of Main Folders\static.playtheend.com\*IMPORTANT*.txt to SOL Big Pack Project\Outside of Main Folders\static.playtheend.com\_IMPORTANT_.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\SOL File Big Pack.zip: Cannot create __MACOSX\SOL Big Pack Project\Outside of Main Folders\static.playtheend.com\._*IMPORTANT*.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\SOL File Big Pack.zip: Renaming __MACOSX\SOL Big Pack Project\Outside of Main Folders\static.playtheend.com\._*IMPORTANT*.txt to __MACOSX\SOL Big Pack Project\Outside of Main Folders\static.playtheend.com\.__IMPORTANT_.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\SOL File Big Pack.zip: Cannot create SOL Big Pack Project\Outside of Main Folders\Wasted Youth Part 1\*IMPORTANT*.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\SOL File Big Pack.zip: Renaming SOL Big Pack Project\Outside of Main Folders\Wasted Youth Part 1\*IMPORTANT*.txt to SOL Big Pack Project\Outside of Main Folders\Wasted Youth Part 1\_IMPORTANT_.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\SOL File Big Pack.zip: Cannot create __MACOSX\SOL Big Pack Project\Outside of Main Folders\Wasted Youth Part 1\._*IMPORTANT*.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\SOL File Big Pack.zip: Renaming __MACOSX\SOL Big Pack Project\Outside of Main Folders\Wasted Youth Part 1\._*IMPORTANT*.txt to __MACOSX\SOL Big Pack Project\Outside of Main Folders\Wasted Youth Part 1\.__IMPORTANT_.txt
Re: The Outrageously Large .SOL Pack! Posted on: 09/10/2012 2:03pm
Quote Post
but in all fairness, it has given me a cool idea for a program to write to fend off boredom.

ETA:
yuck... doing it this way is so slow... like 2-3 seconds per sol...

ETA2:
ok finished a partial extractor, someone please to test it. currently it only dumps the 400 some odd sols in the "gamez" and "Outside of Main Folders" folders. complete instructions are inside the program.

as a side note the sol for Dynamic Systems is wrong. it should be this one...
it goes in chat.kongregate.com
It worked perfectly but I'm not sure about one thing. It probably doesn't create folders for the games you havent played so you won't have badges until you play the game once and then replace... Or am I wrong again?
Re: The Outrageously Large .SOL Pack! Posted on: 10/13/2012 11:07pm
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.
fairly certain youre wrong. but test and see..

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

Re: The Outrageously Large .SOL Pack! Posted on: 10/24/2012 3:52am
Quote Post
So many new badged games... I may actually bother updating this in the near future, seeing how quite a bit of people are finding it useful. Thanks kolonel for that great extractor, adding it to the main post now.
RE: The Outrageously Large .SOL Pack! Posted on: 10/22/2013 11:31am
Quote Post
Wooo, nice job man. +1 Karma for you ( OwO)b
RE: The Outrageously Large .SOL Pack! Posted on: 10/22/2013 12:57pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
gunner9x Posted on: 10/22/2013 7:31am
Wooo, nice job man. +1 Karma for you ( OwO)b
You were just 1 day off from necroing a year old thread... :(

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: The Outrageously Large .SOL Pack! Posted on: 01/25/2014 6:24pm
Quote Post

Thanks, this is an awesome .SOL pack.

RE: The Outrageously Large .SOL Pack! Posted on: 01/27/2015 1:21pm
Quote Post

WOW thats alot of SOL files

RE: The Outrageously Large .SOL Pack! Posted on: 03/27/2015 4:45am
Quote Post

Does this still work? Because I don't see any save in any of the games I play

RE: The Outrageously Large .SOL Pack! Posted on: 03/27/2015 4:50am
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack
David215 Posted on: 03/27/2015 12:45am

Does this still work? Because I don't see any save in any of the games I play

considering all the save files are from 2011/2012 (or earlier) youd have to play old games to see any saves. and if the game updated the saves might not show up anyways. yes it still works.

protip: if youre just trying to get post count like the guy above you, youll get banned like him too.