[Information] Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/12/2014 11:50pm
Quote Post

it is good to play without cheats... fair fights! wink

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/13/2014 12:31am
Quote Post

actually the AI itself is coded to be bias was why I was so happy when I found working exploits to try an balance it back out.. yes I did take advantage of it more than I should of also.. lol.. but I am not trying to charge people for it though.. which Playdom/Disney does at greatly outrageous rates I must say.. I do understand the goal is to make profit understandable but to try an become multi-millionaires overnight from each sale of gold an such?.. come on now that is just out right corporate greed in its most obvious form.. and the AI during PVP is set to give bias to those that have given them the most cash.. shoot I have even seen mention of bits of the code others noticed furthered proving if it isn't the case it dang sure could be.. enough on that I guess..

well I do hope one of the great coders/hackers here will be able to again locate more ways to keep enjoying this game an not pay the greed monster.. lol

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/13/2014 4:09am
Quote Post

nooooooooooo, cheats not working.................
well, its a good run...

lol

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/13/2014 4:38am
Quote Post
abuu Posted on: 06/12/2014 6:14pm

Why would PD put auto-desk? I'm a long time player have 81 million and i still farming with bot, you never know. Even my 100m+ allies still doing it, level 15 coming and who knows what else. Better milk the hell out of it before even LH bot gets patched.
If you know how to play you will win without trainers, I mean they were good of course, made things so easy, but it's over. I don't even know why you started comparing. Your arguments are weak and you have some serious problems.

And your argument isnt really an argument Lol you just proved everything I said right. All Leethax is is a bot. I can get my heroes experience and silver faster than that. You should actually READ the posts, youll see the word "IF" there. Trainers made thing easy sure thats what its supposed to do. It lets you avoid the hassle of fighting everyday during the last week just so you wont lose your rating which is a really big deal for those of us who have lives to tend to.

brotherbear Posted on: 06/12/2014 12:59pm

Heh... people have been complaining up a storm on the PD forums about how they're getting CVE after CVE in almost every fight.

And I think it has to do with PD moving all this information into the ce.sfw as a means to deter cheaters. Which I find immensely hilarious. They borked their system to deter cheaters and I'm thinking the best way to un-bork it is to make it easier to cheat again.

I hope PD doesnt mess things up like they did back then when they "fixed" PVP when Elektra was the LB. Thats what got me using cheats in the first place. A lot of people couldnt even play PVP but they did nothing to compensate the players. And now with this new patch the deserve to be hacked again xD

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/13/2014 7:18am
Quote Post
eye70 Posted on: 06/12/2014 12:14pm
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 06/12/2014 1:35am
eye70 Posted on: 06/12/2014 1:11am
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 06/12/2014 12:08am

least leethax still works ^_^

You seriously comparing Leethax to here? Leethax is nothing compared to haenawolf's hacks.

never used anything he made only brandons and DPs cloud launcher.
    never could find a hacked version of charles so never bothered to use anything you needed that for, not to mention that they     never post instructions on how to use/implement the things here for use with charles anyways.
    and leethax wasnt working an week back so the fact that it still works through this update is good for us, the fact that we have     something is better than having nothing.

Well most of their hacks where based from haena so technically you did use some. And leethax does nothing except the flight deck bot which is useless to long time players. Leethax isnt even mentioned on the hacks section, so comparing leethax to the hackers here feels like an insult. I for 1 am grateful to haenawolf and the rest here even if things dont go back to the way they used to.

WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN SMOKING MAN ??? LAST TIME I CHECKED LEETHAX GAVE YOU THE FIRST SELECTIVE FORCE DROP, IT GAVE YOU THE FIRST MAA BOT IT GAVE YOU THE FIRST COLLECT FROM ALL ALLIES FUNCTION IT GAVE YOU THE FIRST GENERATE AND CLAIM UP TO 50 GIFTS PER DAY AND NOW THAT I SEE THIS I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE INSULT THE OLD AND GREAT LEETHAX THAT REALLY REVOLUTIONISED THE MAA GAME PLAY IN THE EARLIEST STAGE OF THE GAME 

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/13/2014 7:44am
Quote Post

shit i still use leethax everyday :D and will continue to until it no longer works anymore. LH is awesome.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/13/2014 8:41am
Quote Post

Well lethax is good for visiting allies and auto flightdeck when im lazy to gain xp for my heroes on my own!
But compared to the early times its nothing to the other hacks here!
Those days are gone

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/13/2014 1:03pm
Quote Post

anyone know all the best hackers for maa? i just know brandon ,dolce panna(terminatorov) and haenawolf . would like to know about others too

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/13/2014 1:49pm
Quote Post
terminatorov Posted on: 06/13/2014 3:18am
eye70 Posted on: 06/12/2014 12:14pm
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 06/12/2014 1:35am
eye70 Posted on: 06/12/2014 1:11am
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 06/12/2014 12:08am

least leethax still works ^_^

You seriously comparing Leethax to here? Leethax is nothing compared to haenawolf's hacks.

never used anything he made only brandons and DPs cloud launcher.
    never could find a hacked version of charles so never bothered to use anything you needed that for, not to mention that they     never post instructions on how to use/implement the things here for use with charles anyways.
    and leethax wasnt working an week back so the fact that it still works through this update is good for us, the fact that we have     something is better than having nothing.

Well most of their hacks where based from haena so technically you did use some. And leethax does nothing except the flight deck bot which is useless to long time players. Leethax isnt even mentioned on the hacks section, so comparing leethax to the hackers here feels like an insult. I for 1 am grateful to haenawolf and the rest here even if things dont go back to the way they used to.

WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN SMOKING MAN ??? LAST TIME I CHECKED LEETHAX GAVE YOU THE FIRST SELECTIVE FORCE DROP, IT GAVE YOU THE FIRST MAA BOT IT GAVE YOU THE FIRST COLLECT FROM ALL ALLIES FUNCTION IT GAVE YOU THE FIRST GENERATE AND CLAIM UP TO 50 GIFTS PER DAY AND NOW THAT I SEE THIS I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE INSULT THE OLD AND GREAT LEETHAX THAT REALLY REVOLUTIONISED THE MAA GAME PLAY IN THE EARLIEST STAGE OF THE GAME 

true,

minus the caps LOL

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/13/2014 4:53pm
Quote Post

Any updates for the BrandonTrainer? Seems like it was patched by PD with the Shanna 6/11/14 update. The Disable AI and Self Attack AI no longer works.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/13/2014 11:00pm
Quote Post

seems like even the gift accepting glitch has been finally patched.now everything exept leethax has been patched.

well speed hack still works.

kirbyonwarpstar can u still do the gift glitch?
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/14/2014 12:15am
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod
sicherheit Posted on: 06/13/2014 7:00pm

seems like even the gift accepting glitch has been finally patched.now everything exept leethax has been patched.

yup confirmed working (6/13/14 @ 5:15pm PDT), just accepted 115 gifts!
    and if you could vote it up as working that would be great, someone who doesnt know how to do it keeps voting it down.
    silly people if you have questions or problems say so, instead of indiscriminately voting it down.....

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/14/2014 12:27am
Quote Post

works like a charm 

kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 06/13/2014 8:15pm
sicherheit Posted on: 06/13/2014 7:00pm

yup confirmed working (6/13/14 @ 5:15pm PDT), just accepted 115 gifts!
    and if you could vote it up as working that would be great, someone who doesnt know how to do it keeps voting it down.
    silly people if you have questions or problems say so, instead of indiscriminately voting it down.....

works like a charm for me but this game is getting crappier every update if this goes on i am never gonna play this game ever

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/14/2014 1:22am
Quote Post

"yup confirmed working (6/13/14 @ 5:15pm PDT), just accepted 115 gifts!
    silly people if you have questions or problems say so, instead of indiscriminately voting it down....."

What the link to solve this issue

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/14/2014 3:30am
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod
HunterBR Posted on: 06/13/2014 9:22pm

"yup confirmed working (6/13/14 @ 5:15pm PDT), just accepted 115 gifts!
    and if you could vote it up as working that would be great, someone who doesnt know how to do it keeps      voting it down.
    silly people if you have questions or problems say so, instead of indiscriminately voting it down....."

What the link to solve this issue

go up to the hacks above and find "Gift Glitching for use with Coowon Browser" then click the green "working" button below it