[Information] Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/17/2014 2:23pm
Quote Post
i heard that was an old bann screen from awhile ago
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/17/2014 2:24pm
Quote Post

dreamwalker could upload what kind of trainer are you using?

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/17/2014 4:05pm
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod
salvation69 Posted on: 06/17/2014 10:24am

just use brandon v8.2

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/17/2014 4:44pm
Quote Post

Brandon trainer work in incogni mode coowon=?

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/17/2014 4:52pm
Quote Post
salvation69 Posted on: 06/17/2014 10:24am

i already told u i downloaded it from this page from game info above this page and its dolce panna's cloud launcher pls stop asking the same question here i am waiting when some one will tell me why for me disable ai is working but all are asking same question  which browser and which trainer all over again

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/17/2014 7:33pm
Quote Post
dreamwalker what browser you use and show me how to do it?
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/17/2014 9:11pm
Quote Post

For everyone asking the same question to dreamwalker: He's using "Dolce Panna's Cloud Hack Launcher", found near the top of this page.  It is not dreamwalker's program, he just seems to be the only one it's still working for.

Dreamwalker's Specs (you could read this thread and you would know this for yourselves, but here it is in one place anyway):

Has anyone else tried this and gotten it to work?

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/18/2014 2:29am
Quote Post

to get AI disable maybe he is not using this trainer of dolce panna but the older version .... 

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/18/2014 2:52am
Quote Post

Dolce Panna's Cloud Hack Launcher at now dont got Dis AI...he had update this already..Just AoE and speed only

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/18/2014 5:16am
Quote Post
Nick Dime Posted on: 06/17/2014 5:11pm

For everyone asking the same question to dreamwalker: He's using "Dolce Panna's Cloud Hack Launcher", found near the top of this page.  It is not dreamwalker's program, he just seems to be the only one it's still working for.

Dreamwalker's Specs (you could read this thread and you would know this for yourselves, but here it is in one place anyway):

thank you for posting this i am really pissed off by people asking me the same question and fyi i have the older version of dolce panna's cloud launcher but i also tried with the new version and it worked in both for me  u can see the pic i sent about few pages before 

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/18/2014 4:52pm
Quote Post
dreamwalker Posted on: 06/18/2014 1:16am
Nick Dime Posted on: 06/17/2014 5:11pm

thank you for posting this i am really pissed off by people asking me the same question and fyi i have the older version of dolce panna's cloud launcher but i also tried with the new version and it worked in both for me  u can see the pic i sent about few pages before 

No problem.  I must have missed the pic, though.  I had been using KolonelKadat's trainer for a while, up until the big patch.  Found my way here and am trying to see if anything works anymore.  I'm tempted to try what you did, but I don't want to get burned (banned), so I was hoping someone else had managed to get it working.  May have to bite the bullet and test it out...  I actually enjoy PVE as is (for the most part).  It's the Incursions, the forced PVP, and the Group Bosses I can't stand (for reasons too numerous to list here).

On a more related note, I saw something about using haenawolf's CT file (00_MAA_FB01.CT).  Where is that at?

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/18/2014 5:34pm
Quote Post
your the only one it works for,must hate all the rest of us lol
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/18/2014 6:05pm
Quote Post

Dolce's trainer automatically updates now, and the disable ai is not an option to choose.
I've tried everything dreamwalker is describing and it still results in CVE. anyone else had any luck? post your results please

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/18/2014 6:53pm
Quote Post

I too get CVEs... Maybe I'm doing something wrong....
Maybe someone will post anything worthing....

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/18/2014 11:51pm
Quote Post
uranus225 Posted on: 06/17/2014 10:52pm Dolce Panna's Cloud Hack Launcher at now dont got Dis AI...he had update this already..Just AoE and speed only

there is no speed on it