[Information] Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/19/2014 1:13am
Quote Post

guys, no hack at this time! use aoe buff and attack and speed hack for the meantime..

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/19/2014 8:05am
Quote Post

Anyone else having this problem?

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/19/2014 8:07am
Quote Post

I'm having the same problem shadowlordforever...

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/19/2014 9:53am
Quote Post
disgruntled old man

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/19/2014 11:44am
Quote Post
Castliglione Posted on: 06/18/2014 2:05pm

Dolce's trainer automatically updates now, and the disable ai is not an option to choose.
I've tried everything dreamwalker is describing and it still results in CVE. anyone else had any luck? post your results please

i hav a older version of befores trainer in this trainer there is no auto update feature or i think cuz the appearence is different  although i am not sure and can everyone pls stop asking about the trainer or browser cuz i already answered it i am only chedcking this page right now to find the cause of this phenomena so other questions i would answer

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/19/2014 12:19pm
Quote Post
GUYS I THINK EVERYHACK HAD ITS DAY,FIRST LEETHAX NOW THIS,LETS FACE IT,I THINK PLAYDOM REALLY FIXED THIS SHIT THIS TIME AND IT BLOWS
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/19/2014 9:04pm
Quote Post

dreamwalker, upload the version of the hack you have, please. use any of the hosts the other hacks at the top of the page are using.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/20/2014 1:02am
Quote Post

And PVP season 16 is out, be careful about hacks, it´s said they are making an effort on finding those

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/20/2014 1:14am
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.
dreamwalker Posted on: 06/19/2014 7:44am
i hav a older version of befores trainer in this trainer there is no auto update feature or i think cuz the appearence is different  although i am not sure and can everyone pls stop asking about the trainer or browser cuz i already answered it i am only chedcking this page right now to find the cause of this phenomena so other questions i would answer

How about all the everybody stop harassing dreamwalker. It's not fun to log into a site you love and have it ruined by a bunch of cheat-beggars. You're the cancer that is killing good threads everywhere. 

If dreamwalker was my girlfriend (no homo) and you were harassing her like this, I would get you all pregnant 3 times, kick the babies out of you, and fist your throats until I got bored. 

Leave him the fuck alone, you're ruining it for everybody; we can't even talk about hax0ring because every second post is PLEASE HAVE MERCY - GIEF HAX PLOX! 

What the fuck, man?! 

Srsly, I got trans-friends, but no homo; it's a metaphor.

atdt *67
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/20/2014 1:33am
Quote Post
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/20/2014 2:14am
Quote Post

which trainer that still have working AOE feature? thanks

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/20/2014 2:19am
Quote Post
disgruntled old man
piratesephiroth Posted on: 06/19/2014 9:33pm
gates Posted on: 06/19/2014 5:53am

You and the rest of the world...

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/jun/19/facebook-down-global-outage-website-and-apps

> down for 20 minutes

Haha, I'm sure it was the most productive 20 minutes people have had in years.

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/20/2014 2:25am
Quote Post

dolce panna cloud already being disable by himself since yesterday :(

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/20/2014 3:35am
Quote Post
so u think we should use any trainer in pvp or not?
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/20/2014 4:35am
Quote Post

any one got a dl link to an aoe hack dp disabled his and brandons wont enable