[Information] Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/23/2014 8:57pm
Quote Post

Drop hack is possible but nobody made it work yet.
They rewrote the lockbox dropping XML and that's how they got a working GB hack.

Repeat after me

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/24/2014 1:24am
Quote Post

nice, works worderfull ...thanks

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/24/2014 1:28am
Quote Post
tristanIII Posted on: 06/23/2014 9:24pm nice, works worderfull ...thanks

how would u know?
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/24/2014 2:00am
Quote Post

What's the best PvP setup to exploit hacked AoE feature?

and since disabling AI cause CVE, is it possible to patch the memory so passive effects like Reality Hacking will proc always?

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/24/2014 8:29am
Quote Post

I have a dumb question but i hope u can help!
Where is the updated download link from haenawolf he was talking bout?
I´m a newbie so pls be kind ! ;-)

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/24/2014 10:52am
Quote Post

On the "Misc (CT) **No Working AI Cheats" Hack above, CT file

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/24/2014 6:07pm
Quote Post

thx astura...found it....
but where in Cheat Engine do i have to put that ?

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/24/2014 9:41pm
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod
StadtRocker Posted on: 06/24/2014 2:07pm

thx astura...found it....
but where in Cheat Engine do i have to put that ?

just open it with cheat engine!

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/24/2014 11:49pm
Quote Post

dodne esta el archivo ?
CT

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/25/2014 1:36am
Quote Post

How do i know what?

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/25/2014 2:07am
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod
ramocacri Posted on: 06/24/2014 7:49pm

dodne esta el archivo ?
CT

como dijo astura utilizar los "Misc (CT) **No Working AI Cheats" Hack publicado anteriormente

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/25/2014 4:28am
Quote Post
tristanIII Posted on: 06/24/2014 9:36pm How do i know what?

about a drop hack working good?
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/25/2014 4:25pm
Quote Post

I do not have time to test this further but I've noticed this mornin since they put the new uniform patch out that if I try an battle on coowon with even a low game speed of x3 it will cause me to miss attcks (even with weapons to not be avoidable) plus MANY times using my quick action on my agent causing it to KILL my agent.. lol.. SO no I am not to happy with this right now.. but got to run out an I'll test this problem more so later an try to see if I can give any ideas as to why its happening now.. lol

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/26/2014 8:50pm
Quote Post

does someone know something about a bug in pvp which if u use Iron fist and psylocke on DEF ur opponent will get a cve?
and i read,theres a also another bug,which people use,but i dont know which one.

if someone knows,please share it with us

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/26/2014 9:46pm
Quote Post

I have been having issues with trying to figure out the reason behind my earlier post.. but I do suspect it has to do with the animation speed enhancer built into coowon 1.5.3.. I am debating of loading a second install of the newest version to try an see if this helps clear it up any.. but I do not wish to remove the 1.5.3 as of yet due to other exploits I been unable to enjoy as of yet.. lol.. but yes it majorly stinks to try an farm for command points at the default speed an having my agent an such get "zapped" due to a coding glitch on playdom side if I try to speed it up any.. lol

oh and just curious is there ANY way to keep the cheat engine attached to the process even with refresh?.. I am guessing not but figured I'd pose this question on others whom use it regularly.. lol

but YES like the earlier poster I'd really like to hear of a setup for PVP defense that can counter all the loses from AFK as well as the AOE tweaks.. lol.. an yes asking this due to being beaten by players with such low stats they shouldn't even be paired against me much less beat my stats or team setup.. lol

thanks in advance for any help on these ideas