[Information] Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 09/27/2014 7:18pm
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

Can anyone else simply refresh the page to get free Iso?  

ProTip: with charles, repeat gamesession 1000x10.

atdt *67
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 09/27/2014 10:13pm
Quote Post
is that a hint
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 09/27/2014 10:19pm
Quote Post

Yesterday I think was a glitch in the game because I refresh it several times and got like 4k Iso, and 500 Present, 1k vishanti and other stuff..but it does not last long , I think 15 min..But i am happy because I can easy finish Spec Ops  :)

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 09/27/2014 10:22pm
Quote Post
damn it missed it
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 09/27/2014 10:53pm
Quote Post
jarly Posted on: 09/27/2014 3:18pm

Can anyone else simply refresh the page to get free Iso?  

ProTip: with charles, repeat gamesession 1000x10.

Nope, does not working.I tried several times.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 09/27/2014 11:52pm
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

It's still working for me. I get about a dozen Unstable Iso with every refresh. I'm thinking this affects users who suffer from the old "infinite energy" bug, where you can't collect gifts. 

If so, i's impossible to replicate.

atdt *67
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 09/28/2014 1:15am
Quote Post
jarly Posted on: 09/27/2014 7:52pm

It's still working for me. I get about a dozen Unstable Iso with every refresh. I'm thinking this affects users who suffer from the old "infinite energy" bug, where you can't collect gifts. 

If so, i's impossible to replicate.

I am one of them (infinity energy), but I don't suffer at all :). Can you tell me please how exactly you do that? Maybe I am doing something wrong.Ty Pm or friend me in Facebook.

I tried again but it is working only for energy and I don't really need it. LOL

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 09/28/2014 1:31am
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

There's no trick. I've got the infinite energy/no gifts bug. I noticed that whenever I refresh, I get about a dozen ISO.

So, rather than just refresh a bunch of times, I fired up Charles, and repeated the line including "gamesession?user" something.

It's not a Charles trick or anything like that. I refresh the game, and I've got ~12 more Unstable Iso.

atdt *67
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 09/28/2014 3:25am
Quote Post
jarly Posted on: 09/27/2014 9:31pm

There's no trick. I've got the infinite energy/no gifts bug. I noticed that whenever I refresh, I get about a dozen ISO.

So, rather than just refresh a bunch of times, I fired up Charles, and repeated the line including "gamesession?user" something.

It's not a Charles trick or anything like that. I refresh the game, and I've got ~12 more Unstable Iso.

Lucky you...I cannot..I want to hack this game and give all to the people..they want only money...I think I will learn how to hack games this winter.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 09/28/2014 12:54pm
Quote Post

I got that unstable "bug" as well, but there is no need to refresh, just enter and then exit the purchase screen to get items like you would if you refreshed

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 09/29/2014 9:05pm
Quote Post

damn...this pvp beta is broken. i've been figthing against agents whit 500+ elo points over me? How is that an improvement?! ..

This playdum workers have no idea what they are really doing ...or they are (draining wallets all over the place xD)

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 09/30/2014 2:47am
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

I've been getting an amazing 25%-ish wins on my defense with Star-Lord & Gamora. On my attack team, X-Force Deadpool + X-Force Psylocke have been doing very well for me.   

Also, farm the Psychic Amplifier, it's worth it. To be more specific, from a logarithmic and game-mechanics perspective, if you don't farm this gear, there is a 101.000% chance you're an idiot (not you, tristanIII), with a margin of error of 1.00 percent. 

http://avengersalliance.wikia.com/wiki/Psychic_Amplifier

atdt *67
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 09/30/2014 4:07am
Quote Post

How can win Group boss????

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 09/30/2014 10:53am
Quote Post
astura Posted on: 09/28/2014 8:54am

I got that unstable "bug" as well, but there is no need to refresh, just enter and then exit the purchase screen to get items like you would if you refreshed

I got some insights of the inner working to the u-iso bug, first yout gotta have the infinite energy glitch, second, accept gifts you want, third refresh, each refresh you should get what you accepted in the gifts that day, it seems to kinda expire after a while, but does work quite good soon after accepting

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 09/30/2014 6:22pm
Quote Post

well I have the same glitch with energy, but wish I could say the same with the u-iso also.. lol.. an yes I've tried the collect an refresh stunt mentioned on 4 browsers even.. lol.. an still nothing but energy anyway I try it.. I've also tried the other glitching method mentioned using the older coowon browser which also gave me no positive results other than more energy.. an due to the glitch still throwing out energy (which does help with CP an empowered ISO farming) I've been unable to collect or try out any of the new gifts being offered either.. lol.. but no sense crying over it I guess..

an with the SO missions I've been selective on how I complete them so I don't have 2 royally need the u-iso but so much so,.. an I fear with the side tasks to get the added weapons this session will cause me a lot of headaches since we will need to collect well over 45 of the cybernetic tech pieces, which will require us to play through the missions multiple times to open much less complete the tasks.. lol.. an yes in the first day or so the group boss was easier to handle an deal with than the last few days have been.. now it seems no matter the heroes an uniforms I select the group boss is able to counter an literally wipe me off the screen rapidly.. lol.. I just hope my luck is good enough to get enough lock boxes to gain kang as well