[Information] Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 10/03/2013 5:05am
Quote Post
Ryden08 Posted on: 10/02/2013 10:37am
Approximately how long would one wait before the trainer is updated for the disable a.I. option to reflect the new pvp update?

Depends on KolonelKadat. The codes on the trainer needs update as well, shouldn't take long I presume, it's the only option that's not working as of now.
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 10/04/2013 3:50pm
Quote Post
Hello!I'm new to this site,if i must be presented please give me the link,please(i don't know how the PM works)(i know how to send them but not how to see them).For first sorry for my english.For second i have to thank Tim(for creating the site and maintening it) and KolonelKadat(for creating aob's)and who contributes to the site with hacks,modyfing it,finding an fixing bugs.

Thanks to this hacks now i can win easily battles,if KolonKadat haven't updated aob's is why he haves other things to do.
And the ai attacks itself cheat table works(only in pvp the agent attacks his allies,but hey it's helpful and free)and disable the other enemies,so for now use this instead of disable ai(i know that the disable ai is difficultly detectable and the ai attacks itself is risky,but now use this.

For who have problems to save the Cheat Table(like me)(and I tried to copy and paste into a txt file and renaming but doesn't worked)you can do two things,the first(super easy,without needing of extra installations,why,i think,you have a browser)save the page where is the cheat table,when you are saving it change the file type you want ot save instead of Text document select all the files and be sure that there is at the end
a .CT extension,with firefox you just need to select all files,with chrome you need to select all files and rename the files,just cancel the .txt at the
end of the name,with internet explorer i don't tried.
If you want to follow the second step install an universal file reader like Notepad,after download a WORKING cheat table,select with right clicking edit with X(instead of X there should be the name of your program)(this is included with Notepad idk if there is with other programs)and
edit the file with (deleting the content of the cheat table)copying all the cheat table(by this I mean all the cheats and all what you see on the page,
including from I have tested all the methods and are fully working.
I have only one problem,the auto-flight deck sender(for me isn't working)but i don't vote that,why when i press pause the cheat doesn't starts even if i have the game opened but when i prees exit exits.
I thinks thats why i play on playdom.com and the cheat is programmed for facebook or my pause doesn't works(I tried to re-install but nothing)and i tried it on another windows 7 and nothing and my is only 6 months old and is a hewlett packat and it's an Intel core 7.And same problem with faster ally bonuses when i click on their pictures nothing happens and i don't get bonuses,but
the first makes collecting faster,but i think it's why  i play on playdom.com.
Ah and last things what does this means?
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 10/08/2013 6:34am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.
the 5.7 out of 10 is the kong hack user rating. check the reviews tab.

if the flight deck bot isnt working, its probably unable to find the image it needs to determine click point and so its just spinning. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Busy_spin try updating the images. its not hard just look at them and make one thats similar. one word of caution, some images register from the center others from the top left corner. usually its buttons that i take the center and other stuff that I use just for getting offsets use top left corner. keep this in mind when updating images.

new trainer is posted. please enjoy.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 10/08/2013 12:58pm
Quote Post
kolonelkadat Posted on: 10/08/2013 8:34am
(....)new trainer is posted. please enjoy.

Thank you very much Kolonelkadat for making the trainer,thank you really,with the flight deck i tried to make new images but nothing,but i think it's why the laptops with what I tried needs a sequence(like CTR+ALT)but when i tried to use this sequence+pause nothing happened and when I try to use pause for hotkey with various programs does nothing only acts like for SHIFT.But for me it's not a big problem.And thank you for replying to me.
Edit:I tried to use disable ai but it fails to execute the hack(i tried with one and two)on firefox and on google chrome(without ai attacks itself).But the other hacks are working.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 10/08/2013 4:12pm
Quote Post
woopsie.
the trainer should be fixed now. sorry about that.

as for the flightdeck bot, it looks like the flightdeck may have changed, so i probably need to revisit that.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 10/09/2013 7:23am
Quote Post
nice, no more leech now smiley
Thank you KolonelKadat Posted on: 10/09/2013 12:40pm
Quote Post
Thank you,now all works fine.yes
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 10/09/2013 6:33pm
Quote Post
hi.i have cheat engine 6.3 and it says "please update your cheat engine version to 6.3 or later.if you can help.thanks
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 10/10/2013 8:03am
Quote Post
kagouras Posted on: 10/09/2013 2:33pm
hi.i have cheat engine 6.3 and it says "please update your cheat engine version to 6.3 or later.if you can help.thanks

I know this is a useless bullshit answer, but it seems -at a cursory glance- that one of 3 things is happening
  1. GetFileVersionInfoSize is returning 0.
  2. GetFileVersionInfo is returning 0
  3. VerQueryValue is returning i dunno 0 probably. or maybe just not 60003h
maybe i can help more if you tell me what kind of windows you use.
64bit, 32 bit, 7, vista, xp

maybe try opening up the "remove programs" thing in control panel and uninstall cheat engine. like maybe you didnt uninstall an old version so good. so try uninstall CE, reboot pc, reinstall CE. I dunno. 

I dont know much about computers other than the one we got in my house. My mom put a couple of games on there and I play em.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 10/11/2013 1:11am
Quote Post
kolonelkadat .. Bro Could u tell me how to get codes for Disable AI and make Enemy attack his self after every update because Trainer doesn't work With Me so i wanna make the hack from cheat engine by searching in AoB thnx..
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 10/11/2013 1:42am
Quote Post
1Samer_Samy22 Posted on: 10/10/2013 9:11pm
kolonelkadat .. Bro Could u tell me how to get codes for Disable AI and make Enemy attack his self after every update because Trainer doesn't work With Me so i wanna make the hack from cheat engine by searching in AoB thnx..

not very creative tho  lol
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 10/11/2013 4:52am
Quote Post
missing the fast message code, changed the computer and dont have the code here :(
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 10/11/2013 12:04pm
Quote Post
thank you for this! working great!
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 10/11/2013 9:58pm
Quote Post
Omg! Mate really? i'll try it right now, maybe i can get to donate some money for the cause, giving that i don't know anything about coding
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 10/11/2013 10:44pm
Quote Post
1Samer_Samy22 Posted on: 10/10/2013 9:11pm

ive decided that I will no longer be posting AoBs for these types of games. I am sorry if the trainer isnt working for you.

I will try to post another attempt in the next day or so.