[Information] Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 08/24/2013 1:27am
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack
manstabber Posted on: 08/23/2013 3:34pm
offtopic maybe but, how can i create a trainer from the cheat table in cheat engine.... would be cool to have a lil exe file that does the same thing. that way i could share it with some friends that are too noobish to even install cheat engine...

i dont have much exp with c.e but im not retarded  (lol good)
can anyone point me in the right direction
thanks to kolonelkadat  for the table...

and hey i see some folks hinting at the possiblity of previewing roulette's ... the way that leethax used to be able to do....
whats up on that?

edit: k, i figured out how to make the trainer... VERY EASY ce does all the work...
proof : http://prntscr.com/1mzl1d

but hey still wanna know bout previewing rewards.... would be friggin cool

lol not really off topic. also, congrats on figuring out how to make it an exe. things like that confuse a lot of people. anyways, if you wanna know about the hacks you should ask kadat since hes the man with the plan. imean i could try to make a hack like that, but he knows the swf way better than i do, and im still not as good as he is.

ps: thanks for saying youre not retarded. it gave me a laugh AND showed me you arent a moron like a bunch of others.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 08/24/2013 5:53am
Quote Post
Is there a way to force Heroic Battle or Incursion load on the first 3 buildings for 2.1.1 and 2.1.2? Today's patch got rid of it, but the server still sends all that data to client.
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 08/24/2013 4:34pm
Quote Post
orange212 Posted on: 08/24/2013 1:53am
Is there a way to force Heroic Battle or Incursion load on the first 3 buildings for 2.1.1 and 2.1.2? Today's patch got rid of it, but the server still sends all that data to client.

Unfortunately, more than likely the answer is no, even you manage to alter it on client, but there are checks on server side would give you error. Same goes to deploy reward and routtles which are server sider. What you see on charles or fiddler is bunch of item ids and reference numbers that generated by random number generator which are for display purpose.
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 08/24/2013 4:56pm
Quote Post
The Fast Harvest Friends aob needs to be updated; the aob isn't searchable now.
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 08/24/2013 7:55pm
Quote Post
Is there a way to preview the rewards?
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 08/25/2013 11:02pm
Quote Post
im sorry for being  a retard' but a quick question... how do i make it work? i mean what do i have to do and where do i put the codes? 
could anybody explain it to me please??
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 08/25/2013 11:05pm
Quote Post
snadiel Posted on: 08/25/2013 8:02pm
im sorry for being  a retard' but a quick question... how do i make it work? i mean what do i have to do and where do i put the codes? 

AOB scan in cheat engine ^^
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 08/25/2013 11:10pm
Quote Post
MadSnake Posted on: 08/25/2013 7:05pm

im sorry but i didnt understand... can you walkthrough me about the steps i need to do ?
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 08/26/2013 12:07am
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack
snadiel Posted on: 08/25/2013 7:10pm
MadSnake Posted on: 08/25/2013 7:05pm

im sorry but i didnt understand... can you walkthrough me about the steps i need to do ?

either read the hack faq thats stickied or go read this.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 08/26/2013 9:27am
Quote Post
seido01 Posted on: 08/25/2013 3:55am
Is there a way to preview the rewards?

You can't preview the rewards as now it is rigged so the awards are set for you as soon as you play that chapter.
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 08/26/2013 8:25pm
Quote Post
With the "ai attacks itself" aob, while I understand that counterattacks will happen of their own accord and that can't be helped, I find a lot of the time that even when the ai ISN'T counterattacking (ie. a normal attack) a lot of times they'll come after me, even with the aob in effect. Not sure why that's happening, though I will say that it happens in PVP more often than it happens in regular campaign fights. It still happens in all types of fights though. Can anyone shed some light on why that might be the case?

EDIT: From what I can tell, the aob doesn't work when dealing with characters who are not wearing their standard uniform. Regular Torch hits his allies; Torch with any other costume seems to hit my guys more often than not.
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 08/28/2013 7:10am
Quote Post
The AI will still hit you if your hero or agent has a "protect" buff. Other than that it works fine yes
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 08/28/2013 3:21pm
Quote Post
Hmm - I'm wondering if there's any way to avoid having the protect buffs cast on you. I know in kadat's aob, all it does is switch D3 and D2 values with each other, I'm wondering which values control attacks, which control counterattacks, which control buffs, which one controls distress calls (currently when you use a distress call in battle, your helper attacks you and your allies.)

If we could determine which d2/d3 values affect which things, it could possible to have the best of both worlds, rather than just a complete switching of the values.

Granted, that theory only works if it's possible to only switch some values while still have the aob work. If ALL the switches are necessary, then I guess we'll have to live with it protect buffs getting placed on us and distress calls working against us.
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 08/28/2013 3:33pm
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.
d2 and d3 are the team array and enemy array.
switching them makes the ai select targets from the wrong group. ie if d2 is the enemy group and d3 is the allies, when the ai selects a target for attacking, it will normally select from d2 array. After swapping d2 and d3, it will select from its allies.

the reason counters still work is because they arent part of the target selection process. the same goes with basically all of the "status" things. IIRC they are completely seperate from the ai code. and are most likely defined in a xml file somewhere with all those inscrutable hashes...

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 08/28/2013 4:57pm
Quote Post
So what you're saying is that it's possible to fiddle with the aob so that the enemy buffs itself, and the distress calls attack the enemy, if we find the right d2/d3 bytes to keep the same. That would avoid the enemy casting protection buffs on our team, and thus avoid attacks. It would also allow us to call in reinforcements that are actually beneficial rather than detrimental. I'll check different variations, and see which byte controls what.

Granted, if the enemy buffs itself, fights could possibly take longer, but at least you wouldn't be getting hit with massive attacks out of the blue. On the positive side, if the buffs are attack buffs, the fights would actually end a lot faster.

EDIT: it would seem that the first couple of d2/d3 values have to do with "single attacks" and "multi attacks". Unfortunately, it seems that the bytes responsible for causing distress calls to attack the enemy instead of you are ALSO responsible for controlling where enemy attacks are directed. If the distress call brings forth a multi attack, having it work correctly means enemy multi attacks will be able to hit you. If the distress call is a single attack, having it work means that enemy single attacks will be able to hit you.
TL;DR: The distress calls and the attack types/targets are linked; you can have the distress calls work, or the enemy attacking itself, but not both.

DOUBLE EDIT: After footling around with the d2/d3 values, I have no idea which ones are for postivie effects. I have a feeling that the game more or less only views various things as "single-target" and "multi target" rather than "single/multi target attack" and "single/multi target buff". Moral of the story, just hope that the opposing team doesn't put a protect buff on you, otherwsie you'll have some hefty attacks coming your way regardless of whether the aob's in place or not.