RE: KBH v1.2.0.0 [WORKING] (kongregate badge hack)
Well... I created an account long time ago, it was (obviously) level 0 and in 1 day I leveled it up to 45, now I'm 65, never got banned.
Luck?
Isn't most anything? In statistical terms, you might be what's called an outlier. There are always exceptions. :B As the expression goes: "You only get in trouble if you get caught." Some people get bans. Some don't. I've seen others on Kong keep their gained levels but lose some of their gained points--like, 5,000 or something.
Also, I think many of the people who get banned via being reported come to others' attention by setting impossible high scores in games. Anyone who sets a (legally unobtainable) high score of 9,999,999 in a game, cementing their position forever at the top of the all-time high scores table, isn't doing anything except painting a target on their back.