browser games?
A Question for sir!
browser games? Posted on: 07/25/2013 12:44am
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack

Here over yonder in the Other section, are we able to post topics/threads about actual downloadable and installed games, or is it only limited to borwser games.

im asking this because i could import a few things from other forums, such as tutorials, programs, links, videos, and ideas. And although this site is for hacking kongregate games, i dont see the harm in being able to talk about reverse engineering and programming in general.

RE: browser games? Posted on: 07/25/2013 12:49am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

as long as its OC, I dont see why not.
I dont think it beneficial or wise to pull unrelated content from other places though.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: browser games? Posted on: 07/25/2013 12:59am
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack
kolonelkadat Posted on: 07/24/2013 8:49pm

as long as its OC, I dont see why not.
I dont think it beneficial or wise to pull unrelated content from other places though.

like i said, i dont see the harm in talking about hacking MMO's or helping people/talking about programming in general. and most programs arent original content created by me, but the way the programs are used IS original content.

and define unrelated. the whole point of this topic was to ask if its limited only to browser games, or if i can post beyond the horizon into the land of C++ dll proxies, autoIT3 bots, and trainers for single player games.

RE: browser games? Posted on: 07/25/2013 2:18am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

Post EVERYTHING!

The more content, the more hits we get.  The more hits we get, the higher our rankings.  The higher our rankings, the more people find us.

Statistically speaking, we find one awesome member for every 1,000 junk members.  Keep in mind that I eliminated 74,000 junk accounts.  That means, if we can crank up our ranking and bring in more people, the odds of us gaining more awesome valuable members increases as well.

Anyway, keep it good, and don't blatantly rip off other people's work.  So long as you note who the original author is, and provide a link to the origin, we're cool in my book. :)

And hey, just think, I did about an hour and a half of video going over PHP. :P

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez