Aob Tutorial, Assuming you know nothing
Aob Tutorial, Assuming you know nothing Posted on: 08/02/2013 2:47am
Quote Post

The first step is to open up your game on your favorite browser.

After the game is fully loaded and you've played a little in the game open up SWF Memory dump. http://www.forceprojectx.com/SWFMemoryDumper.zip?attredirects=0

Once downloaded, open it up, Look for your respective browser, Internet explorer, Chrome, Fire Fox or Opera. Once you find it on the left side click on it and then click scan process. The highest file size should be the one you want. If you have multi files at the top about the same size then I have no idea.

After click on "dump to disk" This will download the flash game to your computer.

This is an example of Opera and BTD5

You will need a decompiler to open up the .swf. Go to http://www.sothink.com/ and download the trial. Once installed open up the .swf file that you just decompiled. 

RE: Aob Tutorial, Assuming you know nothing Posted on: 08/02/2013 3:15am
Quote Post
disgruntled old man

Moved to Tutorials & FAQs...

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: Aob Tutorial, Assuming you know nothing Posted on: 12/30/2015 6:33am
Quote Post

I click Scan Process and it says "Memory Scan Completed:: 0 SWF files found." (Even though the game is open on firefox)

RE: Aob Tutorial, Assuming you know nothing Posted on: 12/30/2015 8:04am
Quote Post
Keep Calm And Carry On

I've made lots of different kinds of AoB hacks without ever once using a decompiler(just scroll through the list of my hacks and you'd see all the different kinds of AoB hacks I made). Cheat engine was all I had to use. How was I able to do this? Well I learned how to scan for AoB's, change them, wildcard them, add extra bytes to narrow down the results and more all thanks to this video by kolonelkadat (which was sadly removed by youtube) which I found on this post https://konghack.com/topic/8537-how_to_make_array_of_byte_hacks 

Luckily I was able to find a somewhat similar video, made by EHoK which helped me further when I needed it.

And on top of that, I found this amazing video about memory view on cheat engine which exponentially increased my skills because I figured out that I could get loads of different AoBs from memory view. An example of a few hacks I've made thanks to getting the AoB's from memory view would be "Unlock All Weapons & Get 450k Ammo For Them", "Rapid Fire Shotgun", and even my 6 teleportation hacks.

So then why would someone use a decompiler? Well, not everything can be found easily with cheat engine, and it might be easier to make  certain types of exotic hacks with them but for the most part, you'd only need cheat engine.