Kings & Warlords
{Release}Kings&Warlords
Kings & Warlords Posted on: 09/06/2013 4:49pm
Quote Post
awesome its working for me video wasn't clear though so couldn't get it at the beginning
steps so if u can't see it in video
1-open game
2-open cheat engine
3-select game process (for firefox use the 2nd flash plugin xxx)
4-train 1 spear man 
5-search for 1 in cheat engine
6-make it 2 spear men
7-make 2 in cheat engine 
^repeat this steps till u get u get only one process
8-choose 1 spear man again
9-change the one in cheat engine to -10000000 or w.e
10-click on gems and watch ur gem exploding

P.S. kreds go to 
pow4me123 and eddiex13 from flashacking
RE: Kings & Warlords Posted on: 09/06/2013 7:12pm
Quote Post
disgruntled old man
thanks for the hack :)

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: Kings & Warlords Posted on: 09/06/2013 8:25pm
Quote Post
Thanks, it worked!
RE: Kings & Warlords Posted on: 09/07/2013 3:16am
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack
Bullba Posted on: 09/06/2013 12:49pm
awesome its working for me video wasn't clear though so couldn't get it at the beginning
steps so if u can't see it in video
1-open game
2-open cheat engine
3-select game process (for firefox use the 2nd flash plugin xxx)
4-train 1 spear man 
5-search for 1 in cheat engine
6-make it 2 spear men
7-make 2 in cheat engine 
^repeat this steps till u get u get only one process
8-choose 1 spear man again
9-change the one in cheat engine to -10000000 or w.e
10-click on gems and watch ur gem exploding

P.S. kreds go to 
pow4me123 and eddiex13 from flashacking

although kadat dislikes it, im still gonna post it.

i still think its kinda sad it took 2 people to figure that out but on the other hand good job for finding it. most people dont understand exploits.

RE: Kings & Warlords Posted on: 09/07/2013 6:50am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.
thenewcomer Posted on: 09/06/2013 11:16pm

i still think its kinda sad it took 2 people to figure that out. ESPECIALLY since the only thing required for the exploit is a simple 4b*1. but on the other hand good job for finding it. most people dont understand exploits.

so for those of us who dont understand exploits, can you explain how/why this works? No hand waving, no allusions to voodoo, just a complete and coherent explanation please.

Enlighten us, so the community can become smarter.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Kings & Warlords Posted on: 09/07/2013 4:47pm
Quote Post
kolonelkadat Posted on: 09/07/2013 2:50am

i still think its kinda sad it took 2 people to figure that out. ESPECIALLY since the only thing required for the exploit is a simple 4b*1. but on the other hand good job for finding it. most people dont understand exploits.

so for those of us who dont understand exploits, can you explain how/why this works? No hand waving, no allusions to voodoo, just a complete and coherent explanation please.

lol, dont worry kadat. i shall enlighten you in the ways of exploitation. an exploit is nothing more than using a glitch, or a cheat in an interesting way so it becomes something different. in this case it was using a 4b*1 to turn it into a gem hack. the reason it works is because the game uses that value for the gem function (never played the game so im being vague) and i assume the game uses signed integers so when you use something like -1 it will give you money instead of taking it away.

no magic, no voodoo, nothing except a simple cheat used in an interesting way due to an imaginitive brain.

exploits like this work on flash games, downloadable games, and probably console games if you are able to edit its memory.

RE: Kings & Warlords Posted on: 09/07/2013 8:46pm
Quote Post
Troubadour´s dog
thenewcomer Posted on: 09/07/2013 11:47am

lol, dont worry kadat. i shall enlighten you in the ways of exploitation. an exploit is nothing more than using a glitch, or a cheat in an interesting way so it becomes something different. in this case it was using a 4b*1 to turn it into a gem hack. the reason it works is because the game uses that value for the gem function (never played the game so im being vague) and i assume the game uses signed integers so when you use something like -1 it will give you money instead of taking it away.

no magic, no voodoo, nothing except a simple cheat used in an interesting way due to an imaginitive brain.

exploits like this work on flash games, downloadable games, and probably console games if you are able to edit its memory.

for what i understood, it stills sound that you need to be really lucky to find something that alters another thing by mere chance, or that you are searching really hard for a way to make a exploit.
Or that is just a really lucky coincidence that searching for a cheat resulted in a really cool exploit.

RE: Kings & Warlords Posted on: 09/07/2013 9:55pm
Quote Post
Ragnotok Posted on: 09/07/2013 4:46pm

for what i understood, it stills sound that you need to be really lucky to find something that alters another thing by mere chance, or that you are searching really hard for a way to make a exploit.
Or that is just a really lucky coincidence that searching for a cheat resulted in a really cool exploit.

Well, I think they found it by luck. Trying to modify the amount of soldiers but got gems instead.

RE: Kings & Warlords Posted on: 09/08/2013 1:12am
Quote Post
googley71 Posted on: 09/07/2013 5:55pm
Ragnotok Posted on: 09/07/2013 4:46pm

Well, I think they found it by luck. Trying to modify the amount of soldiers but got gems instead.

quote pyramid WEEE

and it doesnt really take luck. just someone looking for unique ways to use a glitch or cheat. kinda like hidden rooms in wolfenstein. theyre there, all you gotta do is look.

RE: Kings & Warlords Posted on: 12/11/2013 7:51am
Quote Post
LoL, Your Funny

im sorry to revive this thread but i just started this game and cant seem to find the amount of spearmen being trained. has this game been updated? if someone could verify that this still works i would appreciate it.

btw thanx guys for all that you do.

NVM i found it. sorry to bother you guys.

RE: Kings & Warlords Posted on: 12/11/2013 8:00am
Quote Post
disgruntled old man
kodiak Posted on: 12/11/2013 2:51am

im sorry to revive this thread but i just started this game and cant seem to find the amount of spearmen being trained. has this game been updated? if someone could verify that this still works i would appreciate it.

I don't play games on facebook, but it sounds to me like you have to mentally keep track as you're training them. Train, search in CE, train, search the next number in CE, etc.

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: Kings & Warlords Posted on: 12/11/2013 8:09am
Quote Post
LoL, Your Funny
gates Posted on: 12/11/2013 3:00am

I don't play games on facebook, but it sounds to me like you have to mentally keep track as you're training them. Train, search in CE, train, search the next number in CE, etc.

it took me a minute but i found out that you dont train them at all you just put the number in then search.

anyways thanx for such a prompt reply

RE: Kings & Warlords Posted on: 12/11/2013 11:06am
Quote Post
disgruntled old man
kodiak Posted on: 12/11/2013 3:09am
gates Posted on: 12/11/2013 3:00am

it took me a minute but i found out that you dont train them at all you just put the number in then search.

anyways thanx for such a prompt reply

No problem, glad you figured it out.