Can't play kong games
because kong support is so fantastic...
Can't play kong games Posted on: 09/25/2013 10:39pm
Quote Post
So few days ago, i suddenly couldn't play kong games. the game it self doesnt load but chat and everything else works. youtube and other websites like armorgames and ninjakiwi still work but it's only kong thats not working. i reinstalled flash plugin and active x and tried firefox,chrome,safari, and ie but didnt work. kong support isn't also helping much either.

edit: im trying to reinstall the plugin and im getting this error http://imgur.com/Y1Y1qem

RE: Can't play kong games Posted on: 09/26/2013 1:43am
Quote Post
Zinc Saucier
Try this its the offline installer which in the past has worked for me.

http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html

RE: Can't play kong games Posted on: 10/07/2013 12:26am
Quote Post
the link finally loaded and i installed the offline version, but kong games still do not work :(

RE: Can't play kong games Posted on: 10/07/2013 10:04am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
Time for a new computer bro.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Can't play kong games Posted on: 10/07/2013 5:01pm
Quote Post
Grammar Führer
If you really want some help, maybe you could answer faster as well. How about telling us which browser and OS you using? That kind of stuff helps, along with answering the post in a understandable time. I mean, two weeks? Jesus... you might as well forget it all...

No number of hacks, good or bad, can replace Common Sense.
If you don't know how to use a hack, don't complain about them. Ask first, then complain.
In case you'd like me to update one of my hacks, please PM me, I'll bother updating them...
We don't bitetoo much.
In case you're lost, make sure you check both "101" and the "Konghack Wiki".

RE: Can't play kong games Posted on: 10/08/2013 10:42am
Quote Post
disgruntled old man
IIRC his issue is that the site is being blocked at the router/firewall.

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: Can't play kong games Posted on: 10/18/2013 1:33am
Quote Post
Browsers: Firefox, Chome, IE
Problem: Kong games isnt loading, all i get is the color if the game's background. However, for some multiplayer games like Fantasy Online and Dreamworld, it loads but can't connect to the servers. Kong chat, forums, rating, KBH works fine and games on other websites like armorgames/mochi/ninjakiwi/newgrounds and the mainsite for mmo games like Fantasy Online also work, but not kong. I used the puffin app on my ipod (ios 5.1.1) to see if kong games would work and it does, so it must be my laptop causing the problem. Also, using Windows Firewall, I added rules to allow ports 5222 and 5229 (suggested by kong support) and kong games still do not load. For some stupid reason, only the game Lime Rick loads on kong. I tried to right click with my laptop mouse and an usb mouse but nothing pops up (wierd)

I refreshed, clear catche, reinstalled browsers, uninstalled adblock, remove any other add-ons i had, reinstalled flash browser (both IE version and Other Browser version), opened ports 5222 and 5229. I tried to increase flash storage by right clicking but i cant right click on a game that isnt there or on Lime Rick.

RE: Can't play kong games Posted on: 10/18/2013 2:21am
Quote Post
Grammar Führer
Now, first of all, let me say that that is one hell of a strange problem. Most people would say that kongregate has decided that you should not play games. (And I'm sorry!)
But let's face it as a real problem and work on a solution, because you took your time and decided to reply to me, and I'll be honest with you.
Are you using any Javascript blocking plugins? If you are, you should see if that one isn't blocking the games on kong (That might be your case).
I'll try to think of other stuff that might be the problem, but that's the first thing that came to my mind (and I'll admit that it probably aint the solution, so I'm sorry! Gimme some more time while I look for some reason why you're magically denied Kong games).

No number of hacks, good or bad, can replace Common Sense.
If you don't know how to use a hack, don't complain about them. Ask first, then complain.
In case you'd like me to update one of my hacks, please PM me, I'll bother updating them...
We don't bitetoo much.
In case you're lost, make sure you check both "101" and the "Konghack Wiki".

RE: Can't play kong games Posted on: 10/18/2013 10:51am
Quote Post
disgruntled old man
A few ideas....
  • Try bypassing your router and plugging your laptop/pc directly into your modem and see if the problem persists.
  • Run a ping and a tracert on: chat.kongregate.com
  • Check your hosts file.

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: Can't play kong games Posted on: 10/18/2013 11:59am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info
If push comes to shove and you're still screwed, set up team viewer.  I have some time tonight, I could remote in and see what's going on.  Shouldn't take more than 5-10 minutes.

RE: Can't play kong games Posted on: 10/18/2013 12:00pm
Quote Post
disgruntled old man
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 10/18/2013 7:59am
If push comes to shove and you're still screwed, set up team viewer.  I have some time tonight, I could remote in and see what's going on.  Shouldn't take more than 5-10 minutes.

That was going to be my next suggestion.

RE: Can't play kong games Posted on: 10/18/2013 3:18pm
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack
perhaps he needs to flush his DNS. but then again clearing the cache is pretty much the same

RE: Can't play kong games Posted on: 10/18/2013 3:33pm
Quote Post
disgruntled old man
thenewcomer Posted on: 10/18/2013 11:18am
perhaps he needs to flush his DNS. but then again clearing the cache is pretty much the same

Dude...Keeping this simple...Your browser cache is basically a temporary folder(s) where your browser stores webpage elements (images, js, css, etc.) to make webpages you frequently visit, load faster. The DNS cache on the other hand, stores the IP addresses of hostnames (google.com, konghack.com). They are completely separate. Clearing your browser's cache won't clear your DNS cache. Unless of course you're using some sort of program that's configured to clear all of it.

You can clear your DNS cache by running the following command:
ipconfig /flushdns

RE: Can't play kong games Posted on: 10/18/2013 8:35pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info
gates Posted on: 10/18/2013 11:33am
thenewcomer Posted on: 10/18/2013 11:18am

Dude...Keeping this simple...Your browser cache is basically a temporary folder(s) where your browser stores webpage elements (images, js, css, etc.) to make webpages you frequently visit, load faster. The DNS cache on the other hand, stores the IP addresses of hostnames (google.com, konghack.com). They are completely separate. Clearing your browser's cache won't clear your DNS cache. Unless of course you're using some sort of program that's configured to clear all of it.

You can clear your DNS cache by running the following command:
ipconfig /flushdns

100% correct!  Excellent work Gates.
On a side note, chrome has its own DNS cache on top of the native windows DNS cache.  You can clear it by going here to the following link in chrome and clicking Clear Host Cache
chrome://net-internals/#dns

RE: Can't play kong games Posted on: 10/18/2013 11:09pm
Quote Post
Same thing happened to me. I'm using an older version of Opera, and nothing loads properly. I use Chrome or Firefox for Kongregate.
Edit: I just read the previous posts, nothing to do with Opera. Still, don't use it.