[Resolved] What should we do about bullshit?
Dumb ass people trying to abuse the system.
RE: What should we do about bullshit? Posted on: 12/27/2013 9:12pm
Quote Post
Dark Lord

Ok, just finished the clean up, i have fused all my multiple hacks for same value in one so there is no need for someone else to do it.

Again, sorry for theinconvenience (and for my bad english).

RE: What should we do about bullshit? Posted on: 12/27/2013 9:17pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

Thanks for getting things cleaned up. :)

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: What should we do about bullshit? Posted on: 12/27/2013 9:36pm
Quote Post
Dark Lord

No problem, i don't like to be a burden and there is no need to tell me a thing two time.

BTW, if i want to make a little donation... how?

I see the brag form in the first page but i don't find the Donation page.

RE: What should we do about bullshit? Posted on: 12/27/2013 9:43pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info

Go to the home page and look for the box titled "Donate Like A BOSS"

Enter an amount and a message if you want, then click Submit and follow the instructions.

RE: What should we do about bullshit? Posted on: 12/27/2013 11:47pm
Quote Post
Dark Lord

Oh, i understand how it work now, done, thanks. :)

RE: What should we do about bullshit? Posted on: 12/28/2013 12:41am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info

Holy shit man, thanks!

RE: What should we do about bullshit? Posted on: 01/12/2014 9:06pm
Quote Post

Seems like this guy wasn't that much of an assclown, huh?

Hating the Soviet Union since 1924.
RE: What should we do about bullshit? Posted on: 01/13/2014 11:10am
Quote Post
protected !
Zenwaichi Posted on: 12/26/2013 8:13am

People who actually do other kinds of hacks than just Value hacks have been complaining for a while that value hacks and AoBs give the same amount of points while one requires a lot more of work than the other (AoB, Root Finding x Value Hack).

quoting tsumi, yeah I used to bitch about it a bit . Btw I don't like kongregatehack's solution hack making should be optional and for fun not to actively ask for user's vote

yes value cheats should be 5-15 points max, like voting. i mean most games are 4b, 4b*6+8 anyway.
sure the information is usefull for other guys, but that's its. almost no work: first scan, next scan. done.
while creating aobs, depending on game (e.g. it's obfuscated , reverse engineering, etc.) can take much time + work.

well if i really wanted points i 'd post 4b values for every game and do 10-50 per day :D

RE: What should we do about bullshit? Posted on: 01/13/2014 3:24pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat
dudial Posted on: 01/13/2014 12:10pm

People who actually do other kinds of hacks than just Value hacks have been complaining for a while that value hacks and AoBs give the same amount of points while one requires a lot more of work than the other (AoB, Root Finding x Value Hack).

quoting tsumi, yeah I used to bitch about it a bit . Btw I don't like kongregatehack's solution hack making should be optional and for fun not to actively ask for user's vote

yes value cheats should be 5-15 points max, like voting. i mean most games are 4b, 4b*6+8 anyway.
sure the information is usefull for other guys, but that's its. almost no work: first scan, next scan. done.
while creating aobs, depending on game (e.g. it's obfuscated , reverse engineering, etc.) can take much time + work.

well if i really wanted points i 'd post 4b values for every game and do 10-50 per day :D

like nuriell,ragnotok and countless other less known/noticeable dudes

RE: What should we do about bullshit? Posted on: 01/13/2014 6:32pm
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack
dudial Posted on: 01/13/2014 6:10am

well personally, i have never cared that byte values and aob's are worth the same amount of points. if you looks at my (very small) list of hacks, youll see maybe half of them are bytes, while the other half are AoB.

anybody wanna guess at why i dont care? because byte values are just as useful as AoB's. you're correct that its not as difficult to find, but that doesnt make it any less useful. if i see a game where i can easily change some numbers with a 4b, you bet your ass im going to submit it so other people will know they have that option available.

i could make 20 AoB's doing specific things in a game. OR i could submit a single hack saying "4b*1 gg n00bz." and it would be just as useful when theres 20 different values in the game. see the dilemma here? you're arguing about points (which are pretty useless anyways) when almost anything and everything gives you points, and byte value submits are vague enough to usually cover 3 or more different values in a game. would you rather have me make 3 aob's that do the exact same thing when you can just change a number instead? i see no point in doing that because it would be even more bullshit and clutter than people submitting byte hacks.

i understand that if you submit 5 different hacks for pretty much the same thing *cough*VxD*cough* then its bullshit and by all means delete, merge, edit, ban, do whatever to get rid of that clutter. but complaining about the effort put into a hack is pointless.

everyone here chooses if they want to make a hack for a game or not. nobody is forcing you, and nobody expects it from you. if you want to put a lot of effort into a hack, then by all means go for it, but dont blame the point system when you're the one that chose to do so. want to submit 4b*1 to 50 different games? go right ahead, nothings stopping you. If you make AoB's, then great for you. you can make aob's while people who dont understand as3 or assembly can submit byte hacks. theyre both useful, and theyre both appreciated by anyone who uses hacks.

ps: im pretty sure this is worded terribly, and structured terribly. if anyone feels like editing it, go right ahead lol.
if not, then deal with it nerd.

RE: What should we do about bullshit? Posted on: 01/13/2014 7:02pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info

Hey, guess what?

Homie is working on "hack types".

4byte hack - 50pts.
AoB hack - 150pts + 10pts for every upvote.

Entering a 4byte hack will consist of filling out the current hack form.
Entering an aob hack will consist of filling out a specialized form with replacement keys.

IE
AOB Part 1
---before
---after

AOB part 2
---before
---after

This way we can validate AoB's and eventually will be able to build trainers straight from the system.  We'd also be able to control formatting, put in some nice "copy to clipboard" buttons, etc.

It's all a work in progress at the moment.  I fucked my neck up this morning, so I won't be doing shit today. :(

RE: What should we do about bullshit? Posted on: 01/13/2014 9:12pm
Quote Post

I'm okay with this :B

RE: What should we do about bullshit? Posted on: 01/14/2014 12:55pm
Quote Post
protected !

tnc u havent slept well ^^

yes sure, nobody forces us to make aobs. and i also said the information is useful for other guys.
just saying that more work should give more points. thats all.

u know when i joined this forum i submitted a lot of 4b hacks too, because i didnt know flash language ( i know other languages though).
and always wondered how do the guys here hack games and make these "aobs".
so i read some tutorials in forum and tried. it isn't that hard i'd say, just needs practice. and the more you practice, the better you get.

yes. i like that too tim. go for it. ^^

RE: What should we do about bullshit? Posted on: 01/14/2014 4:41pm
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack
dudial Posted on: 01/14/2014 7:55am

tnc u havent slept well ^^

i havent slept well in almost 3 months =(

RE: What should we do about bullshit? Posted on: 01/14/2014 8:31pm
Quote Post

You know, mood stabilizers do wonders for sleep cycles.