[Request] magic barrage-bitferno
Requesting help
Welcome to our Magic Barrage - Bitferno cheats page.
Here you will find Magic Barrage - Bitferno trainer hacks, general hacks, cheat codes, reviews, and achievements.
If you want to up your game it is important that you get the right resources.
Go ahead and look into the Magic Barrage - Bitferno and other hints that are posted.
Hacks & Cheats
Below is our list of available Hacks & Cheats for Magic Barrage - Bitferno
Hack Author Votes Date

SOL Files / Save Games
We currently don't have any Magic Barrage - Bitferno for PC. If you know of any, please SUBMIT them or check back at a later date for more cheats to be added.

Forum Topics
Topic Last Poster Date
magic barrage-bitferno 06/22/2014
RE: magic barrage-bitferno Posted on: 04/30/2014 5:00pm
Quote Post

monster bullet ignoring collision works 100%, but the other cheats get the game to stuck and disconnect after a while

RE: magic barrage-bitferno Posted on: 04/30/2014 6:13pm
Quote Post
weisz Posted on: 04/30/2014 1:00pm

monster bullet ignoring collision works 100%, but the other cheats get the game to stuck and disconnect after a while

yes. It is ok yesterday when I test it, then now it cause problem again even with +100 penerating bullet. I guess the ignore bullet won't last long too, someone reported this cheat recently  (player take no dmg).

@SaucyJack
I added only bullet ignore player & rapid aob, movement & critical seems cause more problem.

No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)

RE: magic barrage-bitferno Posted on: 04/30/2014 6:52pm
Quote Post

You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. Thank you!

RE: magic barrage-bitferno Posted on: 04/30/2014 7:02pm
Quote Post
haenawolf Posted on: 04/30/2014 2:13pm
weisz Posted on: 04/30/2014 1:00pm

yes. It is ok yesterday when I test it, then now it cause problem again even with +100 penerating bullet. I guess the ignore bullet won't last long too, someone reported this cheat recently  (player take no dmg).

@SaucyJack
I added only bullet ignore player & rapid aob, movement & critical seems cause more problem.

I saw people talking about people not getting hurt/shooting very rapidly, but a lot of the people discussing it attributed this to lag.

RE: magic barrage-bitferno Posted on: 04/30/2014 7:06pm
Quote Post

Uhm...i no longer understand what works or doesnt.
Can you please make a new cheat table with only the cheats that are reported as working?

If it helps ,i only use the rapid and the no dmg one and i only freeze sometimes when i exit a stage ,never happened in other situations.
Also rapid fire x40 doesnt work and x20 disconnect :/
x10 works fine so far,playing for over 10 mins.
Try adding x15 and lets see if it works.
Can you look into a fast exp aob?Like the amount of mobs boss spawn or something like that :)

RE: magic barrage-bitferno Posted on: 04/30/2014 11:43pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

due to the way the packets are handled most of those cheats are like DoS attacks, at first I thought that you are the only one affected by disconnects but the truth is the server is put under great stress(try to play on the same map or in greenland with another konghack fella and you'll understand what I mean). This could go extremely wrong. Don't use rapid with a multiplier higher than 6 and don't combine it with the bullet hittest. Haena can you think of a way to push 50000 or 30000 in those 3 bytes? couldn't find something fitting in the c-pool

RE: magic barrage-bitferno Posted on: 05/01/2014 7:23am
Quote Post
Zenwaichi Posted on: 04/30/2014 7:43pm

due to the way the packets are handled most of those cheats are like DoS attacks, at first I thought that you are the only one affected by disconnects but the truth is the server is put under great stress(try to play on the same map or in greenland with another konghack fella and you'll understand what I mean). This could go extremely wrong. Don't use rapid with a multiplier higher than 6 and don't combine it with the bullet hittest. Haena can you think of a way to push 50000 or 30000 in those 3 bytes? couldn't find something fitting in the c-pool

65535 -> 2d ef 03, 1.5x
32768 -> 2d ff 03,  3x
it is from old version, I don't know the newest version the same or not.
but it is small problem...

check this
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/964-magic-barrage-bitferno/topics/397849-list-of-possible-cheaters

Karma is chasing you, what you did will come to get you ;)
I advise stop using the cheats, at least for now. Or your previous hardwork, cheated or not, may be gone soon.
If you want to use, use it wisely please, eg. esspecially avoid legit player interaction.

EDIT:
Should I remove the cheats? At least, bullet ignore player seems cause lesser problem,eg connection stress Zen said,  using alone, and better chance hide from legit player etc. You still can distribute the cheats to your trusted friend. Removing may minimize the chance the cheats get patched soon.

updated:
removed.

No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)

RE: magic barrage-bitferno Posted on: 05/01/2014 9:03am
Quote Post

Guys,go and claim that adventure thing is bugged lol.
And stop getting getting high scores if you arent over 60.
Also,you should remove the cheats that disconect for now,like the range thing and pen one.
Remove bullet ign player,i think most of us already have it .

RE: magic barrage-bitferno Posted on: 05/07/2014 8:44am
Quote Post

fuck, i missed on this.  all i wanted was getting some gear faster :(
been playing too much only 1 purple drop, and its not even for me. fml

RE: magic barrage-bitferno Posted on: 06/22/2014 3:41pm
Quote Post

I keep seeing people with cheats (ex: lvl 8 in lvl 80 area). If some nice guy can hand me them please mail me to marcello.cellamaro@gmail.com