RE: The Tribez
That was really restrained; nicely done, TIM.
atdt *67
23 posts
That was really restrained; nicely done, TIM.
atdt *67
That was really restrained; nicely done, TIM.
i concur, very well done
*golf claps*
|
|
Before I post anything else, just wondering if your post was directed at me or evilsnow, Tim.
Before I post anything else, just wondering if your post was directed at me or evilsnow, Tim.
evilsnow
|
|
Before I post anything else, just wondering if your post was directed at me or evilsnow, Tim.
evilsnow
Yup
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
No; bitslicer uses python scripts as far as I know.
http://portingteam.com/topic/4452-bit-slicer-162/
It seems bitslicer 1.7 alpha using some kind of script, try investigate how AoB work with this scripting, then AobSwap/CT File may be converted to bitslicer script.
No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)
Aw. The Ultra Trainer doesn't have a mac port. Ah well.
buy me a mac and i will port it.
Or, you know, just install OSX on another hard drive and switch between them.
dont be shitty. nevermind that I dont expect kernel level code to work the same on a hackintosh as it does on a real mac, If macfags want me to spend 20+ hours converting windows code to mac, I dont think it's a huge ask to request that they buy me the hardware. I mean shit, a mac mini can be had on ebay for under 150 USD.
It seems that there has been a misunderstanding here. I appreciate what you and really the entireity of this site and its occupants in providing the game breaking hahafuckyoushovelware bits of AoB's and other goodies. I was simply referring to the idea that one does not necessairly have to have a mac to do osx scattaloo.
Hahaha now i know what that hack ( sh... don't ask.. :) ) about.... hahahha thanks haenawolf...
Really nice work, really awesome... TQ again... :D