[Request] The King of Towers
The King of Towers 8.0 / 10
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Defense MMO Multiplayer Strategy Tower Defense

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Game Reviews
Title Member Timestamp Overall Score
Fun, addictive game! 05/10/2015 8

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

The King of Towers

Last Updated: 09/23/2017 21:07

The King of Towers

Info
Last Updated: 03/22/2017 03:18

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Humans and orcs have lived in peace for 65 years after 300 years of blood, grit and war. But the orcs have made a pact with demons to once again bring war to Azylon. Defend the kingdom from the ravagings of evil by building defense towers, research dynamic and unique tower upgrades, and recruit powerful heroes to find peace once more!
RE: The King of Towers Posted on: 12/21/2014 3:48pm
Quote Post

The hacks are meant for facebook, but they've worked (kind of. One bomb killed everything on the level) in Kongregate.
Yesterday. 

As today, when i activate them, the game freezes whenever my hero swings the sword or an arrow flies to the enemy. 

Any help on what i'm missing? Any help on making it work again in Kongregate?

Thanks in advance!

RE: The King of Towers Posted on: 12/25/2014 11:31am
Quote Post

What about Kong version?

RE: The King of Towers Posted on: 12/25/2014 5:24pm
Quote Post
piton Posted on: 12/25/2014 6:31am

What about Kong version?

jotatebe already mentioned that it didnt work on the kong version you know the guy who posted above yours?

RE: The King of Towers Posted on: 12/26/2014 10:44am
Quote Post
CrazyBannana Posted on: 12/25/2014 12:24pm

What about Kong version?

jotatebe already mentioned that it didnt work on the kong version you know the guy who posted above yours?

Trainer from this link working for me today:
https://konghack.com/exit/6970
Who can add this cheats in KHUT?

RE: The King of Towers Posted on: 12/26/2014 12:52pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
piton Posted on: 12/26/2014 5:44am
CrazyBannana Posted on: 12/25/2014 12:24pm

What about Kong version?

Trainer from this link working for me today:
https://konghack.com/exit/6970
Who can add this cheats in KHUT?

That's a trainer, not a set of AoBs.  You can't just jam some 3rd party thing into the KHUT like that. Common sense man.

Whatever that trainer is doing would need to be revese engineered to find an AoB before anything like that could happen.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: The King of Towers Posted on: 01/11/2015 1:40am
Quote Post

I really like this game and would like to fine a working version of the AoB or even a CT that still works on either Kong or FB but neither do and I have even tried the trainer listed in multiple post, that one won't work for me either. I have tried using Google chrome and Firefox, the results didn't change. So, is it possible for one of you awesome people to make an updated version?

RE: The King of Towers: Game Updated Posted on: 01/27/2015 10:43pm
Quote Post

On January 27, 2015, the game seems to have been updated to add a new map to the world. The CT file posted by haenawolf is no longer functional.

Two of the aob's in "01_kingoftowerfb.ct" still work: "tower range" & "reswpan time".

The rest of the aob's in "01_kingoftowerfb.ct" do not work:
"rapid (limit by animation)"
"AutoCollect GroundItem"
"hurt dmg x4"
"auto wave"
"8x timescale [repeat x2]"

UPDATE:
haenawolf uploaded a new CT file on January 28, 2015 with most functionality restored. Still hoping he will achieve the adjustments to gameplay speed.

RE: The King of Towers Posted on: 02/06/2015 3:43am
Quote Post
MrBibbles Posted on: 01/27/2015 5:43pm

On January 27, 2015, the game seems to have been updated to add a new map to the world. The CT file posted by haenawolf is no longer functional.

Two of the aob's in "01_kingoftowerfb.ct" still work: "tower range" & "reswpan time".

The rest of the aob's in "01_kingoftowerfb.ct" do not work:
"rapid (limit by animation)"
"AutoCollect GroundItem"
"hurt dmg x4"
"auto wave"

Hopefully someone can resolve this issue.

Yes, what this guy said. Would be nice if even the autowave and/or rapid can be done. Makes the game a looot faster to have the monsters coming out at a decent pace. Thanks.

RE: The King of Towers Posted on: 04/03/2015 11:51am
Quote Post

TD Stage stuff (CT File)
+ enemy dmg x 4 & soldier/hero take 1dmg

King of Towers was updated on 04/02/15. The damage hack submitted by haenawolf no longer works. Hopefully someone will resolve a fix for it.

UPDATE (04/15/15):
haenawolf has updated the damage cheat. The "hurt dmg x4" cheat works perfectly, instakills abound. Thanks!

P.S.
The "hurt dmg x100" cheat seems to be a bit hinky. When using it, tower accuracy is terrible. If a tower shoots an enemy it instakills the enemy, but you are lucky if 25% of your shots hit an enemy.

RE: The King of Towers Posted on: 04/06/2015 7:48am
Quote Post

Starting from today (6 april 2015) - for me at least - the ct file submitted by haenawolf (it was awesome) is no longer working.

RE: The King of Towers Posted on: 05/03/2015 8:31am
Quote Post

They seem to have the same codes for all their servers. Hacks in their FB version works with Kong version. It most probably works with the AG too.

RE: The King of Towers Posted on: 05/04/2015 9:11am
Quote Post

King of Towers was updated on 05/07/14. All of the cheats in haenawolf's CT file seem to be broken. Hopefully the cheats can be updated. Thank you for all the work you have done, haenawolf.

On 05/01/2015 King of Towers was updated. The following three cheats from haenawolf's CT file no longer work. Hopefully they can be updated.
+ auto collect Ground Item (normally click to gain or time expired to lost)
+ tower AOE range++, hit all when hit one
+ respwan timer for soldier & hero

The following three cheats still work.
+ enemy dmg x 4
+ enemy dmg x 100
+ Auto Start Wave

P.S.
It would be great to also get back the time cheats.
? rapid, limit by animation
? 4x global time scale

RE: The King of Towers Posted on: 05/15/2015 4:34pm
Quote Post

Hi, i admit i registered in this site mainly to find something helpful for this so much p2w game, so - admitting my noobiness - hope someone would be able to find again something working (hi and thanks a lot)

RE: The King of Towers Posted on: 05/16/2015 1:43pm
Quote Post

It seems they've been updating a lot recently compared to a few months back.

RE: The King of Towers Posted on: 05/17/2015 3:44am
Quote Post

yes almost one update each month, while before we had even 4-5 months without almost anything