[Request] Automate KBH
How to automate KBH with AutoIt?
Automate KBH Posted on: 07/19/2014 4:43am
Quote Post

I've heard that it is possible to make KBH automatic by coding a program with AutoIt, but I have no idea how. If anybody can post their code, that would be great

RE: Automate KBH Posted on: 07/19/2014 2:20pm
Quote Post
Insert Custom Title Here

I'm not sure how other people do it, but I use an auto clicker to record areas to click on my screen at different intervals.
It goes from one badge to another copying the link over to KBH and submiting the badges.

Due to different screen sizes and other factors, I can't post my code and expect you (or anyone) to not complain that it's not working because I know ahead of time that it wouldn't for the majority of people here.

RE: Automate KBH Posted on: 07/19/2014 7:09pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
Simple_AOB Posted on: 07/19/2014 10:20am

Due to different screen sizes and other factors, I can't post my code and expect you (or anyone) to not complain that it's not working because I know ahead of time that it wouldn't the majority of people here.

Number one reason why people don't share software / scripting.  People are fucking assholes. :)

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Automate KBH Posted on: 07/19/2014 9:21pm
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

for $25 i will add a button that will automatically give you all1 the badges you dont have

1This does not include games that kbh does not work on

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Automate KBH Posted on: 07/20/2014 2:39am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
kolonelkadat Posted on: 07/19/2014 5:21pm

for $25 i will add a button that will automatically give you all1 the badges you dont have

DO NOT Donate this to KongHack!  Please send any money related to the ultra trainer and/org KBH directly to Kolonel

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez