[Resolved] K.H.U.T. Application installation did not succeed

Im windows 8.1
i cannot install this trainer..is there another way to get this trainer?

Detail
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
PLATFORM VERSION INFO
    Windows             : 6.2.9200.0 (Win32NT)
    Common Language Runtime     : 4.0.30319.34014
    System.Deployment.dll         : 4.0.30319.33440 built by: FX45W81RTMREL
    clr.dll             : 4.0.30319.34014 built by: FX45W81RTMGDR
    dfdll.dll             : 4.0.30319.33440 built by: FX45W81RTMREL
    dfshim.dll             : 6.3.9600.16384 (winblue_rtm.130821-1623)

SOURCES
    Deployment url            : file:///C:/Users/Acer/Downloads/KongHackTrainer.application
    Deployment Provider url        : http://konghack.com/embed/khinst/KongHackTrainer.application
                        Server        : Apache/2.4.9 (Unix) OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips mod_bwlimited/1.4 mod_fcgid/2.3.9
    Application url            : http://konghack.com/embed/khinst/Application%20Files/KongHackTrainer_0_1_0_20/KongHackTrainer.exe.manifest
                        Server        : Apache/2.4.9 (Unix) OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips mod_bwlimited/1.4 mod_fcgid/2.3.9

IDENTITIES
    Deployment Identity        : KongHackTrainer.application, Version=0.1.0.20, Culture=en-US, PublicKeyToken=3d34636251264ac6, processorArchitecture=x86
    Application Identity        : KongHackTrainer.exe, Version=0.1.0.20, Culture=en-US, PublicKeyToken=3d34636251264ac6, processorArchitecture=x86, type=win32

APPLICATION SUMMARY
    * Installable application.

ERROR SUMMARY
    Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
    * Activation of C:\Users\Acer\Downloads\KongHackTrainer.application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
        + Downloading http://konghack.com/embed/khinst/Application Files/KongHackTrainer_0_1_0_20/KBH/KongregateBadgeHack.exe.deploy did not succeed.
        + The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
    No transaction error was detected.

WARNINGS
    There were no warnings during this operation.

OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
    * [3/8/2014 10:55:42 PM] : Activation of C:\Users\Acer\Downloads\KongHackTrainer.application has started.
    * [3/8/2014 10:55:50 PM] : Processing of deployment manifest has successfully completed.
    * [3/8/2014 10:55:50 PM] : Installation of the application has started.
    * [3/8/2014 10:55:51 PM] : Processing of application manifest has successfully completed.
    * [3/8/2014 10:56:04 PM] : Found compatible runtime version 4.0.30319.
    * [3/8/2014 10:56:04 PM] : Request of trust and detection of platform is complete.

ERROR DETAILS
    Following errors were detected during this operation.
    * [3/8/2014 10:56:22 PM] System.Deployment.Application.DeploymentDownloadException (Unknown subtype)
        - Downloading http://konghack.com/embed/khinst/Application Files/KongHackTrainer_0_1_0_20/KBH/KongregateBadgeHack.exe.deploy did not succeed.
        - Source: System.Deployment
        - Stack trace:
            at System.Deployment.Application.SystemNetDownloader.DownloadSingleFile(DownloadQueueItem next)
            at System.Deployment.Application.SystemNetDownloader.DownloadAllFiles()
            at System.Deployment.Application.FileDownloader.Download(SubscriptionState subState)
            at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDependencies(SubscriptionState subState, AssemblyManifest deployManifest, AssemblyManifest appManifest, Uri sourceUriBase, String targetDirectory, String group, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.DownloadApplication(SubscriptionState subState, ActivationDescription actDesc, Int64 transactionId, TempDirectory& downloadTemp)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.InstallApplication(SubscriptionState& subState, ActivationDescription actDesc)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)
        --- Inner Exception ---
        System.Net.WebException
        - The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.
        - Source: System
        - Stack trace:
            at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
            at System.Deployment.Application.SystemNetDownloader.DownloadSingleFile(DownloadQueueItem next)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
    No transaction information is available.
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
btw,how to create spoiler box

Signature
Keep this in mind, if you post a huge sig, you will be banned. Don't over do it...

Are you behind a proxy or something similar?

Never let a computer tell me shit.

So the issue is something to do with the server actively refusing to serve you. If you have a laptop, could you try downloading the trainer from a starbucks or mcdonalds or something?

I dont know why it is refusing a single user, but I have some guesses. These will need to be addressed by tim.

1) the server has "Anonymous Access" turned off
2) ip address restrictions (maybe an ipv6 issue?)

3) filesystem permissions -- since it works for everyone else, its probably not this
4) since it works for everyone else, its probably not this, but the mime types could be wrong
they should be (this is for tim)

File name extension

Content type

.application

application/x-ms-application

.manifest

application/x-ms-manifest

.deploy

application/octet-stream

.msu

application/octet-stream

.msp

application/octet-stream

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

1)Anonymous Access - off
  2) IPv6

can u pm me the link so i can download the trainer normal way or portable version trainer...

Signature
Keep this in mind, if you post a huge sig, you will be banned. Don't over do it...

TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

There isn't an "offline" nor a "portable" version of the trainer.  The trainer contains 0 hacks.  It actively conencts to the KongHack server to return the hacks per game.

I've added the mime types to our htaccess, but I don't think it'll matter since no one would be able to use the trainer without the mime types already working...

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

The Laziest Man on KongHack

look at your firewall or antivirus and make sure it isnt blocking the application. also make sure programs that act as firewalls like Comodo arent blocking it

thanks  thenewcomer ,the solution is im turn off antivirus n firewall .. cheer~
#closedthread

Signature