[Help] KHUT no longer working and cannot install
KHUT no longer working and cannot install Posted on: 08/18/2014 2:13pm
Quote Post

My wife's computer had a ransom malware. Yick. We ran malwarebyte and hitman and removed it. I also ran them both on my computer (windows 8.1), why not?, just in case.

Now KHUT won't run. I downloaded the new file [ KongHackTrainer.application ] and it install. I tried running an older version that I downloaded in June [ konghack setup.exe, version 11.0.50727.1 ].

When I run either install, I get the window "Launching Application. Verifying application requirements. This may take a few moments.", and this window is open for a little more than a second (I had to take a screenshot to read what it said).

Then I get the window "Cannot Start Application. Application cannot be started. Contact the application vendor. Click here to send this error to the deployment server and check for known solutions to this problem."

When I click HERE in that window, Ten tabs open in my browser. These are the ten url's:

• https://konghack.com/forum/234-konghack_ultra_trainer?outer=System.Deployment.Application.DeploymentException&&inner=System.IO.FileNotFoundException&&msg=The?outer=System.Deployment.Application.DeploymentException&&inner=System.IO.FileNotFoundException&&msg=The
  • system/
    cannot/
    find/
    the/
    file/
    specified./
    %28exception/
    from/
    0x80070002%29/

The .log file with the details is this:
PLATFORM VERSION INFO
    Windows             : 6.2.9200.0 (Win32NT)
    Common Language Runtime     : 4.0.30319.34014
    System.Deployment.dll         : 4.0.30319.33440 built by: FX45W81RTMREL
    clr.dll             : 4.0.30319.34014 built by: FX45W81RTMGDR
    dfdll.dll             : 4.0.30319.33440 built by: FX45W81RTMREL
    dfshim.dll             : 6.3.9600.16384 (winblue_rtm.130821-1623)

SOURCES
    Deployment url            : file:///D:/downloads/KongHackTrainer.application
    Deployment Provider url        : http://konghack.com/embed/khinst/KongHackTrainer.application
                        Server        : cloudflare-nginx
    Application url            : http://konghack.com/embed/khinst/Application%20Files/KongHackTrainer_0_1_0_24/KongHackTrainer.exe.manifest
                        Server        : cloudflare-nginx

IDENTITIES
    Deployment Identity        : KongHackTrainer.application, Version=0.1.0.24, Culture=en-US, PublicKeyToken=3d34636251264ac6, processorArchitecture=x86
    Application Identity        : KongHackTrainer.exe, Version=0.1.0.24, Culture=en-US, PublicKeyToken=3d34636251264ac6, processorArchitecture=x86, type=win32

APPLICATION SUMMARY
    * Installable application.

ERROR SUMMARY
    Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
    * Activation of D:\downloads\KongHackTrainer.application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
        + Activation failed.
        + The system cannot find the file specified. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070002)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
    No transaction error was detected.

WARNINGS
    There were no warnings during this operation.

OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
    * [8/18/2014 9:55:42 AM] : Activation of D:\downloads\KongHackTrainer.application has started.
    * [8/18/2014 9:55:42 AM] : Processing of deployment manifest has successfully completed.
    * [8/18/2014 9:55:42 AM] : Installation of the application has started.
    * [8/18/2014 9:55:42 AM] : Processing of application manifest has successfully completed.
    * [8/18/2014 9:55:43 AM] : Found compatible runtime version 4.0.30319.
    * [8/18/2014 9:55:43 AM] : Request of trust and detection of platform is complete.
    * [8/18/2014 9:55:43 AM] : Commit of the downloaded application has started.
    * [8/18/2014 9:55:43 AM] : Installation of application has successfully completed.

ERROR DETAILS
    Following errors were detected during this operation.
    * [8/18/2014 9:55:43 AM] System.Deployment.Application.DeploymentException (Activation)
        - Activation failed.
        - Source: System.Deployment
        - Stack trace:
            at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentStore.ActivateApplication(DefinitionAppId appId, String activationParameter, Boolean useActivationParameter)
            at System.Deployment.Application.SubscriptionStore.ActivateApplication(DefinitionAppId appId, String activationParameter, Boolean useActivationParameter)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.Activate(DefinitionAppId appId, AssemblyManifest appManifest, String activationParameter, Boolean useActivationParameter)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)
        --- Inner Exception ---
        System.IO.FileNotFoundException
        - The system cannot find the file specified. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070002)
        - Stack trace:
            at System.Deployment.Application.NativeMethods.CorLaunchApplication(UInt32 hostType, String applicationFullName, Int32 manifestPathsCount, String[] manifestPaths, Int32 activationDataCount, String[] activationData, PROCESS_INFORMATION processInformation)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentStore.ActivateApplication(DefinitionAppId appId, String activationParameter, Boolean useActivationParameter)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
    * Transaction at [8/18/2014 9:55:43 AM]
        + System.Deployment.Internal.Isolation.StoreOperationStageComponent
            - HRESULT: 0x0
            - Manifest: QHLH5XN9.P5C.application
        + System.Deployment.Internal.Isolation.StoreOperationSetDeploymentMetadata
        + System.Deployment.Internal.Isolation.StoreOperationSetDeploymentMetadata
        + System.Deployment.Internal.Isolation.StoreTransactionOperationType (27)

Anyone have any ideas on how to get everything working again?

RE: KHUT no longer working and cannot install Posted on: 08/18/2014 4:46pm
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack

give kolonelKadat a while, and he'll respond with either "youre doing something wrong" or a KHUT update that will fix it.

RE: KHUT no longer working and cannot install Posted on: 08/19/2014 12:54am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

open windows explorer go to your equivalent of this directory
C:\Users\kadat\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0

delete everything in there. reinstall the konghack ultra trainer.

NOTE: DOING THIS WILL ALSO DELETE ANY OTHER CLICKONCE APPS YOU MAY HAVE INSTALLED.

im basically just assuming your virus scanner fucked up one of the manifest files or something.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: KHUT no longer working and cannot install Posted on: 08/22/2014 12:12pm
Quote Post
kolonelkadat Posted on: 08/18/2014 8:54pm

open windows explorer go to your equivalent of this directory
C:\Users\kadat\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0

delete everything in there. reinstall the konghack ultra trainer.

NOTE: DOING THIS WILL ALSO DELETE ANY OTHER CLICKONCE APPS YOU MAY HAVE INSTALLED.

im basically just assuming your virus scanner fucked up one of the manifest files or something.

in my C:\Users\front\AppData\Local\ don't have apps folder

RE: KHUT no longer working and cannot install Posted on: 08/23/2014 8:26am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

@frontfronts have you tried disabling your firewall and antivirus? This is really the only other issue it could possibly be since iirc you are using windows 7/8

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: KHUT no longer working and cannot install Posted on: 08/23/2014 4:27pm
Quote Post
kolonelkadat Posted on: 08/23/2014 4:26am

@frontfronts have you tried disabling your firewall and antivirus? This is really the only other issue it could possibly be since iirc you are using windows 7/8

i just disabled my firewall and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware all ready.

PLATFORM VERSION INFO
    Windows             : 6.1.7601.65536 (Win32NT)
    Common Language Runtime     : 4.0.30319.18444
    System.Deployment.dll         : 4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL
    clr.dll             : 4.0.30319.18444 built by: FX451RTMGDR
    dfdll.dll             : 4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL
    dfshim.dll             : 4.0.41209.0 (Main.041209-0000)

SOURCES
    Deployment url            : file:///C:/Users/front/Downloads/KongHackTrainer.application

ERROR SUMMARY
    Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
    * Activation of C:\Users\front\Downloads\KongHackTrainer.application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
        + The system cannot find the file specified. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070002)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
    No transaction error was detected.

WARNINGS
    There were no warnings during this operation.

OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
    * [23/8/2557 23:25:17] : Activation of C:\Users\front\Downloads\KongHackTrainer.application has started.

ERROR DETAILS
    Following errors were detected during this operation.
    * [23/8/2557 23:25:17] System.IO.FileNotFoundException
        - The system cannot find the file specified. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070002)
        - Stack trace:
            at System.Deployment.Internal.Isolation.IsolationInterop.GetUserStore(UInt32 Flags, IntPtr hToken, Guid& riid)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentStore..ctor(ComponentStoreType storeType, SubscriptionStore subStore)
            at System.Deployment.Application.SubscriptionStore..ctor(String deployPath, String tempPath, ComponentStoreType storeType)
            at System.Deployment.Application.SubscriptionStore.get_CurrentUser()
            at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
    No transaction information is available.

RE: KHUT no longer working and cannot install Posted on: 08/23/2014 4:58pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

Kolonel, could this possibly be an issue with Cloudflare?  It is a caching mechanism, so could it be fucking shit up?

If possible, what if we ran the installer on a sub-domain directly?  Think "trainer.konghack.com" as the installer address.  Caching is handled at the DNS level, so I can simply not turn it on for the trainer.konghack.com domain.

The auth/hacks will still come from https://konghack.com.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez