Damn forum ate my post 
KHUT files:

Error on launch, used to work yesterday with the same files. Tested with and without the 3 M$VC runtimes, same thing:


Scan browsers doesn't find my portable FF:

Auto button in process selector - no fun either:

Manual search loads the game list, but no hacks again:

Also, the KBH button on the second page doesn't do anything 99,9% of the time...
Speaking of buttons, could you change the scan, search and apply buttons to the same visual design as the KBH button, please? I mean make them real buttons, not some text you click on.
Strangely, while (re)posting this i gave KHUT another try and this time retrieving the hacks worked. Even the KBH button worked... once... that's i don't say 100% above.
About the auto-vote thingy in the menu - it's for voting on hacks, right? Or it auto-rates the games?
If it's for the games make it disabled by default, please.
If it's for the hacks - KHUT doesn't have an automatic way to find if a hack works as intended. Pattern match doesn't confirm a working hack. I can easily pick 100 random pieces of a random game, randomly change a byte on each, then post them as hacks. And KHUT will vote them as working even if they crash the game when applied, right?
How about showing a "remember to vote" arrow on top of each used hack in the list after a successful patch?
Example:

Also added checkboxes for previously applied hacks.
Ability to undo pathes would be useful, as some games allow mid-game un/patching; i.e. stop life from decreasing until the level end, then undo the patch so it can count your "life left" bonus.
There was one more thing, but can't remember it now... maybe later.
P.S. how do i post images as thumbnails or something? Size settings seem to apply only in the posting form.
I have gone to find myself. If I return before I get back, please hold me here until I arrive.