Caravaneer 2
Caravaneer 2 9.0 / 10
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Adventure Business RPG Turn Based

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Game Reviews
Title Member Timestamp Overall Score
The path to "What time is it?" 01/02/2015 9

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Caravaneer 2

Last Updated: 02/08/2016 05:05

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
This is the second part of Caravaneer. The game is a fusion between an RPG with turn based bat.... Play Caravaneer 2
Caravaneer 2 Posted on: 09/07/2014 9:06pm
Quote Post

Play here http://gamesofhonor.com/caravaneer-2
(Need registration)

Description / genre:RPG

This is the second part of Caravaneer. The game is a fusion between an RPG with turn based battles and an economics simulator. You find yourself in a post-apocalyptic desert. Your goal is to survive and to try and gain enough power to complete your mission. There are different ways to achieve this, but the most straightforward one consists in transporting goods between settlements. Buy stuff where it's cheap and sell it where it's expensive. Then you can spend the money you earn on purchasing transport, hiring people or improving your battle gear.

The second part preserves the spirit and the basic mechanics of the first game, but it has a completely new set of graphics and a whole lot of new features, such as morale, slavery, electricity, different foodstuffs, weapon attachments, tools, workshop etc.

There's also more content. The map has got much bigger, there are more different items and much bigger and less linear story.

The game is still at the beta stage. If you encounter any bugs, please submit bug reports. If you want to express your opinions or suggest improvements, please feel free to post about it at this site's forums or search for Caravaneer on Facebook.

======

ct file:
updated, check details

Attached Files
Filename Filesize Downloads
00.caravan2b.ct 31.1 KB 999

No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)

RE: Caravaneer 2 Posted on: 09/07/2014 10:49pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

damn I loved the first one, was one of the funniest hacking experiences I had

RE: Caravaneer 2 Posted on: 12/08/2014 4:50am
Quote Post

AP points in battle are 4bytes *8 + 6

RE: Caravaneer 2 Posted on: 12/08/2014 10:36am
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat
RE: Caravaneer 2 Posted on: 02/08/2016 5:05am
Quote Post

Hopefully, this isn't considered a necro - I have a request that cannot be solved with the existing hacks:

Relationship/Reputation 

Erm. I killed off bandits that kept attacking me in the desert, and now I have -64 relationship score with someone I want to hire - unable to hire them. Also, some towns police tried to attack me (I had to load a previous save), even though I didn't smuggle or attack them! 

How do I edit relationship/reputation scores? 

EDIT:

Maybe I'm approaching this the wrong way - is there a way to directly edit the save files?