Change those passwords!
Change those passwords! Posted on: 09/10/2014 6:43pm
Quote Post
disgruntled old man

lifehacker.com/5-million-gmail-passwords-leaked-check-yours-now-1632983265

Update 2: We still aren't sure how these passwords were leaked or when—but some folks over on Reddit discovered that these may not, in fact, be Gmail passwords, as original reports claimed. Instead, it looks like these are passwords leaked from other web sites over the years that were associated with Gmail addresses. But, as we know, many people used the same password for multiple accounts—which is why some of you may find that your old Gmail password was leaked (while others are seeing passwords not from Gmail).

Also, I'm not going to search my email address on that site. I have no idea what they're doing with it after I do...Just change your passwords to be safe.

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: Change those passwords! Posted on: 09/11/2014 12:22am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

I used 3 different utilities to search the file.  I'm not in there.  Bonus!  :P

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Change those passwords! Posted on: 09/11/2014 8:49am
Quote Post
[insert tagline here]

Good thing I'm the only one in the world using outlook.com. :)

RE: Change those passwords! Posted on: 09/11/2014 11:46am
Quote Post

Thank you for informing

RE: Change those passwords! Posted on: 09/11/2014 3:23pm
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

post link to passwords please.
I found an email one, but i need the passwords. one of my accounts is on the list i found.
edit:
possibly 2 of my accounts...

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Change those passwords! Posted on: 09/12/2014 6:05am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

The list I downloaded has all of the passwords removed.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Change those passwords! Posted on: 09/12/2014 5:23pm
Quote Post
disgruntled old man

According to Google, less than 2% of the leaked gmail username/passwords actually work. Also, Google will stop sign in attempts from unknown locations/devices. Either way, as much of a pain in the ass as it can be, two factor authentication should always be turned on if the option is there.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kashmirhill/2014/09/11/google-says-not-to-worry-about-5-million-gmail-passwords-leaked/

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: Change those passwords! Posted on: 06/05/2020 7:52pm
Quote Post

(bump!) On the topic, there's the haveibeenpwned website where you can check for emails, pw, and subscribe to get notified if your mail pops up in a future leak.