[Request] Overlod
Overlod
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Idle Monster Mouse Only Pixel Upgrades

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Overlod

Last Updated: 02/07/2016 22:51

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
You are evil incarnate, the vagrant death, the Dark Lord. Embarrassingly defeated hundreds of years ago by a group of whiny and troubled pubescent heroes, y...
RE: Overlod Posted on: 11/19/2014 12:30pm
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.
isaachart Posted on: 11/19/2014 2:01am

I was told to use the memory thing by typing in something specific in google chrome address bar, dunno if I can post what to type in there because they may technically call it a link, but it shows all processes running in chrome and you look at the number next to game you are using and punch that number into calculator, then convert it to hex and that is the process id for Cheat Engine. 

If you mean chrome://memory-redirect/ then you should use this tool http://www.forceprojectx.com/services/chrome-0x-about-memory-mod

It is far and away more convenient than doing all that calculator nonsense.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Overlod Posted on: 11/26/2014 9:35pm
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

I literally use this memory mod daily. Thanks for the time saver.

atdt *67
RE: Overlod Posted on: 02/07/2016 6:15pm
Quote Post

I dont know to use it so can anyone help me?

RE: Overlod Posted on: 02/07/2016 10:51pm
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack
isaachart Posted on: 11/19/2014 2:01am

I was told to use the memory thing by typing in something specific in google chrome address bar, dunno if I can post what to type in there because they may technically call it a link, but it shows all processes running in chrome and you look at the number next to game you are using and punch that number into calculator, then convert it to hex and that is the process id for Cheat Engine. I'm not sure if that helps you, but I hope that it does.

just for the record, this is 100% correct. this is exactly how you get the proper process id for chrome. kudos to you for actually reading and learning.

kadat's tool just speeds up that whole process.