[Request] Megapolis
Please hack, before I rip my wife's head off..!
Welcome to our Megapolis cheats page.
Here you will find Megapolis trainer hacks, general hacks, cheat codes, reviews, and achievements.
If you want to up your game it is important that you get the right resources.
Go ahead and look into the Megapolis and other hints that are posted.
Hacks & Cheats
Below is our list of available Hacks & Cheats for Megapolis
Hack Author Votes Date

SOL Files / Save Games
We currently don't have any Megapolis for PC. If you know of any, please SUBMIT them or check back at a later date for more cheats to be added.

Forum Topics
Topic Last Poster Date
Megapolis 10/31/2014
Megapolis Posted on: 10/25/2014 10:43pm
Quote Post

Hello friends!

My wife's been playing Megapolis for a while now : https://apps.facebook.com/megapolis_game/
She's driving me totally nuts, most of all after I "helped" her out on Farmville 2 (Thanks a HUGE bunch to the community for the great hacks on that, btw)...

Anyways...!
Please... for my sanity... for the prospect of peaceful marriage and chilled out wife... I beg you... Could someone please find something, ANYTHING, that could make her life easier on that game, content her, and therefore stop her daily nagging...? :P

Oh, and ofc, if that was to be integrated into the KHT, then it would just be marvelous! (I make a messy use of Cheat Engine and the likes)...

A huge thank you in advance to whoever feels helpful enough to sort me out here!!

Edit: I just noticed my request has been attached to a game called "Megapolis Traffic". Which ofc, has absolutely nothing to do with the game I'm talking about. "Megapolis", the game my wife is so nutty about , is a tycoon game on facebook (cf; link above).

Edit 2: Big thanks to Dust of Angels, for sorting out the game attachment! yes

RE: Megapolis Posted on: 10/26/2014 11:46pm
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack

Just a heads up, any online mmo game is a total pain in the ass to hack, and facebook likes to make it even worse. Someone might make a hack, but i wouldnt hold your breath.

also, all hacks submitted as an aob automatically integrate into the KHUT database, because its cool like that.

RE: Megapolis Posted on: 10/27/2014 1:21am
Quote Post
thenewcomer Posted on: 10/26/2014 7:46pm

Just a heads up, any online mmo game is a total pain in the ass to hack, and facebook likes to make it even worse. Someone might make a hack, but i wouldnt hold your breath.

Okayz, thanks a bunch for the heads-up! Since great work was done on farmville 2, I'll admit I was hoping that some genius out-there would do the same for this one.
On a side note, I've started to look for myself at what would have to be done, thanks to the great tutorials available, but i'm being very realistic about it, and realise it's gonna take me yonks to have the level of knowledge required to achieve anything. Yet, a little progress, however small, is better than none, and I might as well start to learn how to do things while I wait for some generous smart guy or gal to rip this game apart.

Here's me crossing fingers! ;)

RE: Megapolis Posted on: 10/31/2014 2:06am
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

money and gold are actually 4bytes*1. It just resets when the game auto saves, and does not go negative.

atdt *67
RE: Megapolis Posted on: 10/31/2014 2:22am
Quote Post

If you're not being hyperbolic and the peace of your marriage really depends on how well your wife does at a Facebook game, I think it's safe to say you probably have bigger problems then Cheat Engine. :|