Babies first lock picks
My first attempt at lock sport
Babies first lock picks Posted on: 11/30/2014 2:15am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

Long story short, I made some lock picks today. These are my first attempts at making picks. The half diamond was meant to be a standard hook, but i fucked up (see: first attempt at making a pick). The deforest diamond (my second pick) turned out alright. I dont think the geometry is quite aggressive enough, but it still opened my test lock (schlage).

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Babies first lock picks Posted on: 11/30/2014 2:24am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

Not bad man.  If I may, try going to Homie Depot or what have you and pick up some hacksaw blades.  They're duralbe as fuck, and cheaply priced for the most part.  1 blade should yield 3 picks.  Some careful grinding and filing and you're in business.

Example video!

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Babies first lock picks Posted on: 11/30/2014 3:08am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

yeah. I used a hacksaw blade, but i dont have a printer. I just sorta eyeballed everything. dremel in one hand, saw blade in the other.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Babies first lock picks Posted on: 11/30/2014 10:04pm
Quote Post
disgruntled old man

Looks good, bro. I was going to make some picks awhile ago and ended up buying a small keychain that has a few picks in it.

I also bought this one maybe 8 years ago and keep it in my truck. I love it and it's never let me down.

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: Babies first lock picks Posted on: 11/30/2014 10:31pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

The printed shit is just for show.  When you're grinding by hand, pretty much do whatever you want. :P

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez