Skip video ads and hide other ads on Kongregate.com
Browser based "sorta hack" to make playing on Kong funner

Tired of sitting through video ads? Tired of stupid flash ads taking up CPU and distracting you from your game? Try the Stylish plugin and this code. :)
(does this count as a hack? lol, it should)

1. Install Stylish browser extention:
2. Add a new blank style in stylish, and paste this in it:

Firefox:

@namespace url(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml);  @-moz-document domain("www.kongregate.com") {  .game_page_aside ,.horizontal_ad, .ad, .hide_ad_always { display:none;  } span.ad_skip_inner a#bumper_close_link {display:inline!important;}  }

Chrome:
For Chrome, the styling is a bit different, you need to specify the domain by
1. Select  "URLs on the domain" in the "Applies to section:"
2. Enter : www.kongregate.com in the text field next to the menu.

.game_page_aside ,.horizontal_ad, .ad, .hide_ad_always  { display:none; } span.ad_skip_inner a#bumper_close_link {display:inline!important;}

Ad block doesn't allow you to skip the video and start games right away... :P

Whatever!

For me it doesn't even show a video? lol

Whatever...

It depends on your account, and which game you are playing...

Whatever!

I have a regular account and it's for all games that it is like that

Whatever...

Ok smarty pants, either you have paid to get rid of ads, you are lucky or you are trolling.

Here's what I see on a regular basis on their site, if you don't see this, good for you.

Well megac that is sooooooooo helpful

Shadows_End
A1 to A0 architect.

why not just add those hosts to the hosts file? You could probably use the developer tools of your browser to see what host the ads are coming from.

atdt *67
disgruntled old man

I don't see them either. I'm running a combination of ABP, a massive hosts list, along with some sites blocked through opendns.

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

I've never seen them.  K+ from the start baby!

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez