[Request] Gems of War [Steam]
Welcome to our Gems of War cheats page.
Here you will find Gems of War trainer hacks, general hacks, cheat codes, reviews, and achievements.
If you want to up your game it is important that you get the right resources.
Go ahead and look into the Gems of War and other hints that are posted.
Hacks & Cheats
Below is our list of available Hacks & Cheats for Gems of War
Hack Author Votes Date
Trainer AI doesnt move 9 12/20/2014
Trainer faster fuse animation 8 02/27/2016
Treasure Hunt Turns / Disable Enemy Turns -2 09/19/2015
Trainer Unlocks VIP Chests -12 01/07/2017
Trainer Better Treasure Hunt Rewards -12 11/08/2016
Trainer reward items++ -14 12/23/2014
Trainer Menu -16 11/08/2016
Swap any Adjacent Gems -16 02/05/2016
Faster TreasureHunt -16 08/13/2016
Trainer Attacks are 1 hit kills -17 12/21/2014
Trainer Mega Matches -17 02/05/2016
Trainer less clicks to change fuse amount -17 02/27/2016
TreasureHunt BetterGems -19 09/09/2016

SOL Files / Save Games
We currently don't have any Gems of War for PC. If you know of any, please SUBMIT them or check back at a later date for more cheats to be added.

Forum Topics
Topic Last Poster Date
Gems of War [Steam] 10/11/2018
Gems of War 06/04/2017
RE: Gems of War [Steam] Posted on: 03/20/2017 1:13am
Quote Post
gypsy64 Posted on: 03/17/2017 10:46am

I was first in pvp last week and this week i load 2 milion in one gilda, but i see other higlander in first position so i think that i had rapport from inside the facebook group for GoW Italy.

I have one more question, how did you manage to earn so much gold in this game? Was it legitimately or was it through the use of hacks/cheats? If it was the latter, could you please elaborate on your ways of aquiring so much gold?

RE: Gems of War [Steam] Posted on: 03/20/2017 3:36pm
Quote Post

Hipercore :i earn gold  in PvP, i have not problem of time because i had knee operation and still three weeks to go in this chair sad

Zenwaichi : Normally I respect the work of others. For this game I paid 60 € in bouns which are now lost.
To my opinion this game as an experience to single player because there is no real-time confrontation between players. The only satisfaction could be among the first in pvp ranking but also takes a long time with tricks.

RE: Gems of War [Steam] Posted on: 03/29/2017 3:02pm
Quote Post

Gold is not that hard to make you only need some bonuses from armor.usually i do 500k gold on the pvp ranking every week. i dont know if theres a faster method than ranked pvp to earn gold

RE: Gems of War [Steam] Posted on: 03/30/2017 9:48pm
Quote Post

I know most advanced Cheat Engine users already know how to do this but I thought I would explain it to the new users who are still trying to figure it out.

The new event, "X Marks The Spot", requires you to play treasure hunt for rewards but this will also work for most events like this. I know a way to claim all the rewards in one Treasure Hunt game. Simply follow these instructions:

1. Start a Treasure Hunt game.
  2. Make one move.
  3. Open Cheat Engine.
  4. Select First Scan, choose EXACT VALUE. 
  5. Scan for the value "1".
  6. Go back to Gems of War and make one more move.
  7. Open CE again, select "Scan Type" and choose "Increased value by..." and keep the "Value" set to "1".
  8. Click "Next Scan".
  9. Keep making one move at a time and going back into CE and scanning for an increased value of 1 until you have only one or two found addresses.
  10. Right click the address that CE found and click "Change value of selected address". Type in "150000" (I know that seems like a lot but just do it).
  11. If CE found two addresses (sometimes it always finds two), change the other address to "150000" as well. When you go back into Gems of War and make another move, you will notice that up top the move counter (clock icon) has changed to 150,000~. That means it works.

Go back into CE and finish the game.
When the game is done, it will reward you with 15,000 of the items required to claim rewards (I can't remember what they're called lol).

Congrats. You now have enough to claim all the rewards at once.

I hope this helps people.

RE: Gems of War [Steam] Posted on: 04/25/2017 4:36pm
Quote Post

Well, cheat engine is really effective on this game. Thanks for bringing it on. As a beginner level user, even I made some good use of it.

I wonder if there is a way to access VIP chests without paying. I already have gems to spend but can't buy VIP. Where should I look for it? 

RE: Gems of War [Steam] Posted on: 04/26/2017 11:11pm
Quote Post
SahinKFan Posted on: 04/25/2017 12:36pm

Well, cheat engine is really effective on this game. Thanks for bringing it on. As a beginner level user, even I made some good use of it.

I wonder if there is a way to access VIP chests without paying. I already have gems to spend but can't buy VIP. Where should I look for it? 

I don't think it's possible to do this, if it is, as far as I know it's above most peoples skill level with Cheat Engine. I've heard of people managing to acquire Gems via editing addresses in CE but they never said how so it's possible it wasn't true or was patched.

RE: Gems of War [Steam] Posted on: 04/28/2017 1:26pm
Quote Post
There is no IRL, only AFK

It got patched quite fast. It is/was possible.
Altering this function did the job:
this.m_bShowVIPChest

Edit:

It is still possible to access the menu.

However they added a secundairy check wich results in a freeze screen.

RE: Gems of War [Steam] Posted on: 04/28/2017 2:25pm
Quote Post

any possibility to make bot for doing pvp for us?

RE: Gems of War [Steam] Posted on: 04/28/2017 10:05pm
Quote Post

i think game so easy to play. dont need trainer:D trainer so make game easy epic xD i love this game

RE: Gems of War [Steam] Posted on: 05/03/2017 9:11pm
Quote Post
zaffixXx Posted on: 04/28/2017 9:26am

It got patched quite fast. It is/was possible.
Altering this function did the job:
this.m_bShowVIPChest

Edit:

It is still possible to access the menu.

However they added a secundairy check wich results in a freeze screen.

Could you explain how to do this for other users?

RE: Gems of War [Steam] Posted on: 05/21/2017 3:27pm
Quote Post

Is there a way to edit "Magic" value of a troop? I tried searching for a bit but can't find.

RE: Gems of War [Steam] Posted on: 05/21/2017 4:13pm
Quote Post
Mr. Kaotik
SahinKFan Posted on: 05/21/2017 11:27am

Is there a way to edit "Magic" value of a troop? I tried searching for a bit but can't find.

Try searching 4 byte, and having a troop that adds magic with their ability use.  I.e. "add +5 magic when enemy is destroyed."  Search original first, then use ability, search new value, etc.

RE: Gems of War [Steam] Posted on: 05/21/2017 5:45pm
Quote Post
RangerJoe Posted on: 05/21/2017 12:13pm
SahinKFan Posted on: 05/21/2017 11:27am

Try searching 4 byte, and having a troop that adds magic with their ability use.  I.e. "add +5 magic when enemy is destroyed."  Search original first, then use ability, search new value, etc.

I actually done that but I think I skipped something, because when I start a new match, the value changes to its original so I have to search for it again and edit it. I was looking for a "edit it 1 time and use it until you log off" kind of a thing. But thanks for the answer! ^^ 

RE: Gems of War [Steam] Posted on: 06/06/2017 4:52pm
Quote Post

which one is working? despite of first?

RE: Gems of War [Steam] Posted on: 06/07/2017 12:38am
Quote Post
Mr. Kaotik

Look at the ones that have positive points, that's a good start.  As with most hacks on KHUT, always start there.