Nuclear Throne
roguelike-like about mutants fighting their way through a post-apocalyptic world.
Welcome to our Nuclear Throne cheats page.
Here you will find Nuclear Throne trainer hacks, general hacks, cheat codes, reviews, and achievements.
If you want to up your game it is important that you get the right resources.
Go ahead and look into the Nuclear Throne and other hints that are posted.
Hacks & Cheats
Below is our list of available Hacks & Cheats for Nuclear Throne
Hack Author Votes Date

SOL Files / Save Games
We currently don't have any Nuclear Throne for PC. If you know of any, please SUBMIT them or check back at a later date for more cheats to be added.

Forum Topics
Topic Last Poster Date
Nuclear Throne 02/15/2015
Nuclear Throne Posted on: 12/31/2014 5:39am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/242680/
This game looks pretty cool. If you buy a copy of it by jan 1, 2015 you supposedly will get a second copy free to give away. 

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Nuclear Throne Posted on: 02/15/2015 9:18pm
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

I just got my hands on Nuclear Throne Update 61. I tried to make some Nuclear Throne cheats, but unfortunately, it's a goddamned GameMaker game. With that being the case, I really don't expect to spend any more time on this because it's such a pain in the ass to manipulate the code in games made with GameMaker.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Nuclear Throne Posted on: 02/15/2015 11:37pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

Why do all the GameMaker games look the same....  Such a shame.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez