[Suggestion] Member info point display
from asana task
Member info point display Posted on: 01/31/2015 12:17pm
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

This has been assigned to me, but I'm not really sure how I want to handle this. So I'm opening it up to public opinion.

Here is my best shot at it

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Member info point display Posted on: 01/31/2015 3:33pm
Quote Post

Hope you're following the OS setting for digit grouping cheeky
Maybe more opacity for the background square and font outline so it's still readable.
You can also try to fit in the far right side mini-versions of the user banners (the things that say "staff", "l33th4x", etc.) if you feel fancy cheeky

Looks nice though.

P.S. is that in the central image a flower or a phoenix?

I have gone to find myself. If I return before I get back, please hold me here until I arrive.
RE: Member info point display Posted on: 01/31/2015 3:50pm
Quote Post
disgruntled old man

Even though it's actually black text with white outline...

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: Member info point display Posted on: 02/05/2015 11:28pm
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack

Lies! its nearly impossible to read on an epileptic flashing black to white background

edit so im on topic: yeah thatd be cool to see, but not all too useful. how about instead of points, its the xp until next kong level?

RE: Member info point display Posted on: 02/06/2015 5:40pm
Quote Post

Click on info to switch between Kong and KH account ?

I have gone to find myself. If I return before I get back, please hold me here until I arrive.
RE: Member info point display Posted on: 02/06/2015 6:58pm
Quote Post
disgruntled old man
thenewcomer Posted on: 02/05/2015 6:28pm

Lies! its nearly impossible to read on an epileptic flashing black to white background

My eyes.... http://jsfiddle.net/awdLo3w1/

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: Member info point display Posted on: 02/06/2015 7:03pm
Quote Post

^^^
Don't run that :P

RE: Member info point display Posted on: 02/06/2015 7:18pm
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack
gates Posted on: 02/06/2015 1:58pm
thenewcomer Posted on: 02/05/2015 6:28pm

My eyes.... http://jsfiddle.net/awdLo3w1/

i stand corrected. now i just need to make sure i dont swallow my tongue as i flail about on the ground