Please help
Cannot get client working. Posted on: 02/19/2015 4:37am
Quote Post

Trainer Version: 0.1.0.50
Operating System: Windows 8.1 x64
Browser: Google Chrome\Firefox
Game: N/A.
Issue:
I cannot get client to work for me. OringaIly I installed the 64 bit version and nothing was working. Dust of Angels was troubleshooting me for a bit. He suggested I uninstall and try the 32 bit client. Everything worked, for a few hours. Then a patch came through and it all went to shit. Now i get incorrect format error everytime. I also noticed that when searching the name of the game will pop up but the browser hex will be 0x0. Please help!

Edit:
Steps attempted to correct
Reinstal client multiple times
Reinstall 2013 and 2014 .net frameworks (DoA) 4.0 and 4.5 (both already installed)
Running program as Administrator.
Using 32 bit client from http://trainer.konghack.com/KongHackTrainer.application

Error log
{"ExtraData":"","InnerExceptionMessage":"","InnerExceptionSource":"","InnerExceptionStackTrace":"","InnerExceptionTargetSite_Name":"","Message":"An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B)","OS":"x64 Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0","Source":"KongHackTrainer","StackTrace":"   at KongHackTrainer.AoBScan.fnKHTrainer()\u000d\u000a   at KongHackTrainer.AoBScan.AoBScanner(Object AobToFind)\u000d\u000a   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)\u000d\u000a   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)\u000d\u000a   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)\u000d\u000a   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart(Object obj)","TargetSite_Name":"fnKHTrainer","Time":"2\/19\/2015 04:59:57 AM","UserName":"bluntmonkey","Version":"0.1.0.50"}

RE: Cannot get client working. Posted on: 02/19/2015 4:48am
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack
bluntmonkey Posted on: 02/18/2015 11:37pm

Now i get an inncorrect format error everytime.

Like i said in chat: try redownloading it, then re-installing/running it as administrator and see if that changes anything. if it still gives the error, try downloading the 32 bit version instead.

bluntmonkey Posted on: 02/18/2015 11:37pm

I also noticed that when searching the name of the game will pop up but the browser hex will be 0x0. Please help!

i think that might be a 64 bit problem since mine does the same thing, but its only visual

as you can see, it says the pid is 0x0 but it automatically selected the correct process anyways. just ignore the 0x0

RE: Cannot get client working. Posted on: 02/27/2015 7:29pm
Quote Post

the content in the "A critical error is inside me" message doesn't look like a normal error message. more like a malware or virus message. but im not sure. are you infected with some malware maybe? I suggest "Malwarebytes Anti-Malware" if u have some malware problem. i have bought it to use for years its good. it is also free to use. use the "Scan Memory objects" and "Scan rootkits archives" functions. it can remove every single malware infecting your PC very effectively and efficiently.

RE: Cannot get client working. Posted on: 02/27/2015 7:39pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
SonaHanks Posted on: 02/27/2015 2:29pm

the content in the "A critical error is inside me" message doesn't look like a normal error message. more like a malware or virus message. but im not sure. are you infected with some malware maybe? I suggest "Malwarebytes Anti-Malware" if u have some malware problem. i have bought it to use for years its good. it is also free to use. use the "Scan Memory objects" and "Scan rootkits archives" functions. it can remove every single malware infecting your PC very effectively and efficiently.

Nope, they are custom error messages that Kolonel added for teh lulz.  Good times.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Cannot get client working. Posted on: 02/27/2015 9:17pm
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

just be glad I thought it would be super obnoxious if it actually started singing.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Cannot get client working. Posted on: 02/27/2015 10:52pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
kolonelkadat Posted on: 02/27/2015 4:17pm

just be glad I thought it would be super obnoxious if it actually started singing.

DO IT

:P

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Cannot get client working. Posted on: 03/14/2015 7:05pm
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack

considering he hasnt said anything about this for a month, im going to assume the problem has been fixed and everything is just swell by golly. gonna lock this up