[Information] How to PvP With Hacks
Tips, guides and strategies for PvP
RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 04/27/2015 7:51pm
Quote Post

Everyone, look at the video in video topic for an AMAZING team for pvp, kudos to Fathead! Got me through the pvp part of the SO so fast, you can't even believe! I just wish I had Coulson's Revenge with these heroes :c

RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 04/27/2015 10:28pm
Quote Post

where is it?can u post a link please?
i flew through pvp tasks using the banish strategy (sorry forgot the name of the weapon)

edit:feb den roc

RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 04/28/2015 2:29am
Quote Post

this is the video fathead shared https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=19&v=_N2uBiltddg

RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 04/28/2015 11:06am
Quote Post

wow...that nice...cool

RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 04/28/2015 12:56pm
Quote Post
zombiewong Posted on: 04/28/2015 7:06am

wow...that nice...cool

yeah i am gonna definetly try tht 

RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 04/28/2015 4:24pm
Quote Post

Sweet!  How well does this setup work against a team with Iron Fist?  Granted, there's not many of those teams any more, and when you do run into him, he can only counter like 5 times max, but if he's ISO'ed well, he could do some serious damage.  Just curious...

RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 04/30/2015 7:53am
Quote Post

guys this bot is amazing it has everything like leethax and 12.2 auto farming too (any browser) http://www.mediafire.com/download/3ci0jss5mbqy8uy i am currently using it for the farming but leethax is still better in flight deck ops 

RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 04/30/2015 1:52pm
Quote Post
Gillman Posted on: 04/28/2015 12:24pm

Sweet!  How well does this setup work against a team with Iron Fist?  Granted, there's not many of those teams any more, and when you do run into him, he can only counter like 5 times max, but if he's ISO'ed well, he could do some serious damage.  Just curious...

Iron Fist is a problem for this team, as is Raft Shank and the scrapper safeguard suit.

I'm working on a new powerhouse pvp team based on the Legionaire set (Age of Ultron SO), but I still need a few more deploy drops to start researching the 64 gold item, then I will have the full set and experiment with the team. I think it will be a massive monster setup with AoE hack enabled.

I'll keep you guys posted and make a vid when I get that far.

RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 04/30/2015 3:10pm
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod
fathead Posted on: 04/30/2015 9:52am

Iron Fist is a problem for this team, as is Raft Shank and the scrapper safeguard suit.

I'm working on a new powerhouse pvp team based on the Legionaire set (Age of Ultron SO), but I still need a few more deploy drops to start researching the 64 gold item, then I will have the full set and experiment with the team. I think it will be a massive monster setup with AoE hack enabled.

The new costume for hulk has a passive "we have a hulk" which prevents interruptions.
but i realize that you are trying to figure it out for the union jack and rocket powerhouse.

RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 04/30/2015 3:30pm
Quote Post
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 04/30/2015 11:10am

The new costume for hulk has a passive "we have a hulk" which prevents interruptions.
but i realize that you are trying to figure it out for the union jack and rocket powerhouse.

the new hulk alt is really really good u get infinite turns if u attack a infiltrator since they make a counter attack and tht gives u hulk up again and again but the sad part is he can only get about 10 turns or something before he dies  but it still gives enough turn to do alot of dmg but with generelized buff (from beast ,angel ,loki,avalanche) we can keep attacking the infiltrator without taking dmg and with the new Hulk iso infinite turns might be possible (first apply generelized and then attack the infiltrator since he will gain hulk up and gain 10 % stamina back it is perfect with the first ability since it used 10% stamina too = giving infinite turns until the infiltrator dies )

*edit*
i hav a idea so can someone confirm it ? will the sympathetic empowered iso  heal hulk when he gets hulk up ? since hulk up is a buff and the E-iso heals the hero for buff's ? 
mine hulk is at lvl 5 and hasnt unlocked the socketing of E-iso

also guys here is a link for a video by me on a really good bot i found out today and coincidently fathead discovered it recently too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ_h1LISFEU u can use this to farm 12.2 easily but i would recommened all nighters 

RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 05/01/2015 1:39am
Quote Post
dreamwalker Posted on: 04/30/2015 11:30am
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 04/30/2015 11:10am

the new hulk alt is really really good u get infinite turns if u attack a infiltrator since they make a counter attack and tht gives u hulk up again and again but the sad part is he can only get about 10 turns or something before he dies  but it still gives enough turn to do alot of dmg but with generelized buff (from beast ,angel ,loki,avalanche) we can keep attacking the infiltrator without taking dmg and with the new Hulk iso infinite turns might be possible (first apply generelized and then attack the infiltrator since he will gain hulk up and gain 10 % stamina back it is perfect with the first ability since it used 10% stamina too = giving infinite turns until the infiltrator dies )

*edit*
i hav a idea so can someone confirm it ? will the sympathetic empowered iso  heal hulk when he gets hulk up ? since hulk up is a buff and the E-iso heals the hero for buff's ? 
mine hulk is at lvl 5 and hasnt unlocked the socketing of E-iso

The new Hulk is a monster, for sure. But so is Victor Mancha, sweet jesus monkeyballs he's good. Even on defense he's really strong.

Sympathetic does not restore health from passively-gained buffs. It only works on buff actions you activate manually.

RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 05/01/2015 4:46pm
Quote Post
dreamwalker Posted on: 04/27/2015 10:29pm

this is the video fathead shared https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=19&v=_N2uBiltddg

i thought playdom fixed this infinite loop quite a while ago.

RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 05/02/2015 10:35am
Quote Post

When I open KHUT there is the message for an update? Why?

RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 05/02/2015 11:36am
Quote Post

cause there has been a change/update made.. lol.. just let it update an continue to enjoy..

RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 05/03/2015 1:10pm
Quote Post

I don't have many heroes. But I bought Gamora , can you please suggest me a combination ?