[Information] How to PvP With Hacks
Tips, guides and strategies for PvP
RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 04/15/2015 2:50am
Quote Post

dont u guys think this is way too obvious ? lvl 14 in adamantium league ? i barely manage by telling i got rare equipment if others were to notice this he would definetly be banned i feel 

RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 04/15/2015 3:28am
Quote Post
dreamwalker Posted on: 04/14/2015 10:50pm

dont u guys think this is way too obvious ? lvl 14 in adamantium league ? i barely manage by telling i got rare equipment if others were to notice this he would definetly be banned i feel 

Yeah, he was 1st too a week ago, all the people notice that , but PD does not care.At Lvl 14 he does not even shopuld playing in PVP..He cannot!..LOL

RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 04/15/2015 6:01am
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod
karanka Posted on: 04/14/2015 11:28pm

Yeah, he was 1st too a week ago, all the people notice that , but PD does not care.At Lvl 14 he does not even shopuld playing in PVP..He cannot!..LOL

PVP unlocks through mission completion, so as long as you have completed the mission requirement to unlock pvp (which i believe, at least according to the wiki, is Season 1 Chapter 1 - Mission 4) then it does not matter what level you are, you may participate.

RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 04/15/2015 2:12pm
Quote Post

guys does the gift glitch still work ? need a large amount of energy 

RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 04/15/2015 5:40pm
Quote Post

yes, still works. Results vary due to time of day though. I've found morning, or late evening is best time to do it

RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 04/15/2015 9:49pm
Quote Post

thanks  btw do u know the reason why the konghack trainer is not working in coowon  browser ? it used to work few hours ago but now it doesnt 

RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 04/16/2015 12:32am
Quote Post

Yeah there's tons of clueless morons out there sing the disorient hack to boost themself into the top 100 pvp ranks with low level shit accounts. Everybody knows that the hacks are back now, and PD will strike down hard on it next season I guarantee it. There's even that MANUEL idiot who was #1 at level 25 not long ago. Fucking tool.

They don't realize they are digging their own graves and begging for the hacks to get patched. Then what will they do? They won't even be able to get out of Silver, moronic greedy noobs.

RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 04/16/2015 8:23am
Quote Post

oh I agree.. I been teetering round the 2900 range myself (due to the hack an all but 4 heroes recruited an all I have at lvl 14) an noticed SO many that hardly have 30 heroes up here an randomly able to beat my setup as well.. lol

but these will also be the people later posting an asking how to try an get their accounts unbanned cause of their own foolishness an greed..

plus I've also noticed a pile of users fully loaded with 64g weapons as well.. sure glad someone can afford to spend out over $1k cash every PVP season.. personally I could use that for other bills though..

RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 04/16/2015 3:22pm
Quote Post
fathead Posted on: 04/15/2015 8:32pm

Yeah there's tons of clueless morons out there sing the disorient hack to boost themself into the top 100 pvp ranks with low level shit accounts. Everybody knows that the hacks are back now, and PD will strike down hard on it next season I guarantee it. There's even that MANUEL idiot who was #1 at level 25 not long ago. Fucking tool.

They don't realize they are digging their own graves and begging for the hacks to get patched. Then what will they do? They won't even be able to get out of Silver, moronic greedy noobs.

My guess is, it's some idiot who was already banned on a previous account and is trying to get ahead on a new one. Personally, I try to fly below the radar by making it believable.  I've got all the heroes, with 90% at 14, a good armory and good weapons.  I try to make sure I lose a fair amount of battles without dragging my score down too much (100% wins is a bit suspicious).  If I'm up against a powerhouse (super-high stats that dwarf mine), I might even throw the fight just so I don't attract undue attention.

Because seriously, if everybody played cool about it, PD wouldn't feel the need to patch the hacks.  It'd be nice if there was a way we could keep guys like that in check so it doesn't ruin things for the rest of us.

RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 04/16/2015 4:08pm
Quote Post

does anybody think that they are p2p (pay 2 play)......they want pd to notice and disabled the hacks.
because doing that its the only way pd will figure it out

RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 04/17/2015 7:14pm
Quote Post

Yeah, as this session grants me a too easy climb up to Adamantium with Disorientation, I kept my rank below 1500 all the times, by letting the defensive team guarded by my Agent soloing, and experimenting so many setups. LOL
With a bad heroes level boost and I didn't get so many heroes (only 15 pages) so every 6 hours I checked my PvP status, fall down 70 pts approx. For me it doesnt matter, 3 days to go, I will sit safely on Adamantium :D

Fun enough...

RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 04/17/2015 8:14pm
Quote Post
qwerty123zzz Posted on: 04/16/2015 12:08pm

does anybody think that they are p2p (pay 2 play)......they want pd to notice and disabled the hacks.

It's not unthinkable that a few of them might do that, but most of them are just cheaters with no common sense.

There are *a lot* of them this season. It's really, really obvious for everyone to see now that there are working hacks, and PD will be looking into it for the next season, I'll bet on it.

But whatever, as long as they don't get rid of the AoE hack then I don't care, that's the only thing I want to stay. Everything else is just gravy.

Gillman Posted on: 04/16/2015 11:22am

My guess is, it's some idiot who was already banned on a previous account and is trying to get ahead on a new one. Personally, I try to fly below the radar by making it believable.  I've got all the heroes, with 90% at 14, a good armory and good weapons.  I try to make sure I lose a fair amount of battles without dragging my score down too much (100% wins is a bit suspicious).  If I'm up against a powerhouse (super-high stats that dwarf mine), I might even throw the fight just so I don't attract undue attention.

Because seriously, if everybody played cool about it, PD wouldn't feel the need to patch the hacks.  It'd be nice if there was a way we could keep guys like that in check so it doesn't ruin things for the rest of us.

Exactly. It's really important to forfeit a few matches to get some losses, because the top players WILL check your account from A to Z. They check your hero roster, your pvp history and you win/loss rate. An nobody, not even the legit 64g armory millionaires, can maintain a 100% win rate on attack. Everybody loses at least a few fights, so you must make sure to throw a few matches or you'll get spotted and reported.

RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 04/18/2015 3:23am
Quote Post
fathead Posted on: 04/17/2015 4:14pm
qwerty123zzz Posted on: 04/16/2015 12:08pm

It's not unthinkable that a few of them might do that, but most of them are just cheaters with no common sense.

There are *a lot* of them this season. It's really, really obvious for everyone to see now that there are working hacks, and PD will be looking into it for the next season, I'll bet on it.

But whatever, as long as they don't get rid of the AoE hack then I don't care, that's the only thing I want to stay. Everything else is just gravy.

Gillman Posted on: 04/16/2015 11:22am

My guess is, it's some idiot who was already banned on a previous account and is trying to get ahead on a new one. Personally, I try to fly below the radar by making it believable.  I've got all the heroes, with 90% at 14, a good armory and good weapons.  I try to make sure I lose a fair amount of battles without dragging my score down too much (100% wins is a bit suspicious).  If I'm up against a powerhouse (super-high stats that dwarf mine), I might even throw the fight just so I don't attract undue attention.

Exactly. It's really important to forfeit a few matches to get some losses, because the top players WILL check your account from A to Z. They check your hero roster, your pvp history and you win/loss rate. An nobody, not even the legit 64g armory millionaires, can maintain a 100% win rate on attack. Everybody loses at least a few fights, so you must make sure to throw a few matches or you'll get spotted and reported.

how you check your win rate on attack? i only see winning and losing battles, doesnt say it's on attack or defend

RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 04/18/2015 9:25pm
Quote Post

Ahhh, I hate PD, why the f*** I lose 30 min every day to won 100 points if in def I lose 250 points night. I fucking have all heroes lvl 300 , the same weapons , heroes, statuses like 1st in the fucking PVP. I don,t undesrsand, the same def , attcks heroes , the same weapons and E-iso . I know becauae he is my friend. i loose100% in def and he only 50%.He fight max 5 fight /day in def , I got at least 20.Fuck

RE: How to PvP With Hacks Posted on: 04/19/2015 2:24am
Quote Post
karanka Posted on: 04/18/2015 5:25pm

Ahhh, I hate PD, why the f*** I lose 30 min every day to won 100 points if in def I lose 250 points night. I fucking have all heroes lvl 300 , the same weapons , heroes, statuses like 1st in the fucking PVP. I don,t undesrsand, the same def , attcks heroes , the same weapons and E-iso . I know becauae he is my friend. i loose100% in def and he only 50%.He fight max 5 fight /day in def , I got at least 20.Fuck

its the armory high level people buy gold items for thier armory which is waaaaay better then the normal items we use 

BTW can anyone tell me how to get 5 gold from incursion and heroic battle in season 2 ?